Joker card destroys kiosk... [solution copypaste code]

Capt_Solbeamer

Hello.

This joker card kills all other cards on the marker.

It is a golden 'works in any jail' ticket. And thousands of traders are set CHECKMATE!! Trillions of healpack$ of lower lvl.... UNSELLABLE!!!!

Solution: Level restriction! Same code as stims and adrenals. It makes no sense anyway that a lvl 12 can use a lvl 65 healpack. This is like giving an 🦣elephant a mouse 🐁 shot....

Anyway....troll market=dead market now.

Jokercard=trollcard... for 12 creditos!!!

(Is the game buying and selling too? Some restover code with wrong prices?? 🦉)

Joker card kills market 1.JPG

Joker card kills market 2.JPG

3 minutes ago, Darcmoon said:

I have no clue what you are trying to say.  

High lvl medpacks are sold for giveaway prices, and can be used at any level.

....meaning the lower lever heal stims are never sold ofcourse. As the high level healpacks can be used at any level!! MAKING IT A JOKER CARD!! 🃏

🙂

Why buy a purple lvl 34 healpack for 17.000 credits when the market is swamped with lvl 65 healpacks that count for every level that are sold at 7.000 a piece? This market got KILLED!!! 💀

Only level restrictions can solve this!

Or the game buying all lvl 65 heal packs and relisting them at lvl prices of like... 45k or something....

I am not talking about 1 dude undercutting 1 item and killing THAT item on the market.

....I am talking about one dude killing..... EVERY ITEM ON THE MARKET!!! 🤪🤪🤪🤪

(Devs stated they want a healthy market. Posting 5000 lvl 65 purple healstims on the market for 2 credits a piece is a MARKETKILLER!! 🦊 I would even be winning 70 bets on this.... 😎)

Edited by Capt_Solbeamer
bets

2 days of sub left.

Vote NOW!! 😉🃏🦉🖌

(I am biochem and am selling on the market. Correction: I am posting heal stuff of any colour and lvl on the market and nobody seems to be buying... and I wonder....🤫)

Edited by Capt_Solbeamer
bio

*My cat pushed a button and a heal stim or adrenal is used.

And my car learned that this can be done dozens of times a week. It was always rewarded with interaction.🐈💕💞

.....why can we use heal stims and adrenals out of combat and/or in strongholds??? (dueling is nice... but that needs a heal/adrenal stim/pack flag?) 🦧

1 hour ago, Capt_Solbeamer said:

High lvl medpacks are sold for giveaway prices, and can be used at any level.

....meaning the lower lever heal stims are never sold ofcourse. As the high level healpacks can be used at any level!! MAKING IT A JOKER CARD!! 🃏

🙂

So what?  I don’t think medpacks ever had a level requirement.  I know they had/have a level they stop getting stronger at.  Changing the way they work now makes very little sense and most people blast through the ‘levels’ of the medpacks so fast it wouldn’t be worth buying them anyway. Generally I just use whatever medpacks drop as I’m leveling a new toon until I get to max level.  

7 hours ago, Darcmoon said:

So what?  I don’t think medpacks ever had a level requirement.  I know they had/have a level they stop getting stronger at.  Changing the way they work now makes very little sense and most people blast through the ‘levels’ of the medpacks so fast it wouldn’t be worth buying them anyway. Generally I just use whatever medpacks drop as I’m leveling a new toon until I get to max level.  

I believe you chose not to calculate the part involving players putting healstims and healpacks on the market because they like selling stuff.

I could get another strike by mentioning trollness, so I will refrain. (👍💯)

I hope the market is as kind to you as to healstimsellers. I like karma.... 😉

2 hours ago, Capt_Solbeamer said:

I believe you chose not to calculate the part involving players putting healstims and healpacks on the market because they like selling stuff.

I could get another strike by mentioning trollness, so I will refrain. (👍💯)

I hope the market is as kind to you as to healstimsellers. I like karma.... 😉

They aren't the only thing that over time has become effectively useless to put up for sale.  Augments are in the same boat.  Only the current ones are reliably going to sell.  There are always items that won't sell no matter how much people put them up because they like selling stuff.  There's no point anymore in putting up anything you aren't sure is going to sell.

Regardless of what you may think, I'm not being a troll on this.  The only thing I sell on the GTN now due to the changes is RPMs.