7.4b Map overlay

rlowndes

I use the map overlay a lot. This update of the world map over the local area map needs to be reconsidered, when I am playing it seems I have to press "M" more now than before to get the local map to be displayed on the overlay.

• Thanks 1

I have noticed this as well.  When you zone into fleet from fleet stronghold, sometimes the map overlay shows all the different ships.  Alt-M twice to get minimap to show properly

Same in flashpoints

Same even zoning out of instances on planets

Even have to Alt-M twice to have the mission icons display. 

Le 25/01/2024 à 19:04, rlowndes a dit :

I use the map overlay a lot. This update of the world map over the local area map needs to be reconsidered, when I am playing it seems I have to press "M" more now than before to get the local map to be displayed on the overlay.

I agree, I've been playing the class story on my bounty hunter and it's freaking annoying to have to press "M" so many times just to get the mini-map overlay to function properly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2024 at 10:04 AM, rlowndes said:

This is likely a BUG since the 7.4b patch, can't recall though if it started with 7.4a? 

Cause even on Maps like Ilum when you enter a base, you still see the outlying (outside map) it doesn't update when you enter an Imperial / Republic Base with the Map for the zone you just entered.  It's the same often on other Planets too (not always) but often enough...  ...so I can see I've noticed myself hitting M more often as well.  :( 

I'll log a Bug Report thread, probably where this should have gone!  :csw_yoda:

7.4b Map Overlay BUG: Map never updates to current area! - Bug Reports - SWTOR | Forums

Edited by Strathkin