Speeder piloting help

Ruisu_korinzu

Hello, I just got my gf into swtor and we are both subbed, she is on her first character and im on my 4th. Why do I get speeder piloting available to train at level 10 but she has to wait until level 20? Is this something to do with it being her first character or to do with legacy? I thought you get speeder piloting at level 10 for being subbed only? Any help with this would be much appreciated. :)

As far as I know, The speeder piloting is to do with your Legacy. If you look in your legacy thingy, you can see the piloting and where  (what level) you can train the various speeds etc. So if your gf has no legacy yet, then she wont be able to use those.

On another note, it wont be long before she is lvl 20 as its sooo easy to level nowdays, and wont be too long before she has a legacy :)

Unless it's changed, then without using legacy perks, you can get speeder 1 at level 10 for subs, level 20 for preferred, and level 25 for free-to-play.

If you don't use legacy perks, then you have to use the old class trainers (your combat style) to purchase speeder 1 through 3.

21 hours ago, LD_Little_Dragon said:

If you don't use legacy perks, then you have to use the old class trainers (your combat style) to purchase speeder 1 through 3.

*Any* combat style, in fact.  There's no longer any functional difference between the different trainers about training Speeder 1-3..

16 hours ago, ReKabNad said:

What we REALLY need, To Be Honest, is even higher levels of speed boost than what we have now!  We need like Speeder Piloting 6 - 11! 

I have spoken. :csw_fett:

I want something that goes as fast as Petey.  Who or what is Petey?  Well, Petey is the Roller Beetle mount in GW2, which can reach speeds over 130 mph (as stated in the Roller Beetle sneak preview trailer video), probably *exactly* 60 m/s.  I actually timed a SWTOR character running with Sprint off (no-Sprint running is the base speed), and clocked her at 6 m/s.  Petey, therefore, can travel at a SWTOR-equivalent speed of +900%.

Somehow, I don't think they are going to give us all the way up to Speeder Piloting 82.

• Like 1