Make the game harder during class stories

1 hour ago, DWho said:

Which part about "WOW launched with no end game content" did you not understand

You must be joking. The game that defined at its time what a mmo should be and known for its endgame. Wow always had more endgame content and at every aspect of endgame, stuff swtor doesnt even have yet 11-12 years in.
And most people that stayed, did because it had the name of Star Wars, myself included. Despite not having anything to do couple of weeks after i reached lvl 50.

But you do you and keep thinking what you want, there is a reason after all why games that have all sort of endgame are much more popular and successful with a smaller ip than star wars is. 

7 hours ago, Spikanor said:

but your idea to make it a option has 1 big problem why its not going to work at all.

to make the class story harder option you need to deal with the planet sync system also.

They could do as FFX does.  When we come across a FATE and we are at a higher level, we must accept the pop-up bringing your character down to the level the FATE is but once that is done, your character is back to the level it is.  If you refuse the pop-up then you can't do the FATE.   They could do something in reverse for class stories, instead of being the level of the planet (since most stories are instanced) once you enter the instanced it makes that story the original level and you have to click accept or you don't do the story.

Edited by casirabit

15 minutes ago, casirabit said:

They could do as FFX does.  When we come across a FATE and we are at a higher level, we must accept the pop-up bringing your character down to the level the FATE is but once that is done, your character is back to the level it is.  If you refuse the pop-up then you can't do the FATE.   They could do something in reverse for class stories, instead of being the level of the planet (since most stories are instanced) once you enter the instanced it makes that story the original level and you have to click accept or you don't do the story.

The only real way to bring difficulty for over-leveled characters in line would be to remove abilities you are not supposed to have at that level and that would be massively unpopular (and would significantly increase the grind). The fights have never been updated to current abilities (and who knows what kind of mess trying to do so would make - risk damaging the best part of the game just to satisfy a few players who are unwilling to make any attempt whatsoever to find their own challenge) and many classes (but not all - which is another part of the more difficult leveling approach) are now very overpowered for some of the fights. End chapter bosses should be in their own instance (of the appropriate level) instead of synced to the level of the planet they are on. Making general mobs overall more powerful just makes progress more boring. The only mechanism update that seems to be considered is knockback which is basically useless against half the classes and extremely punishing for the rest.

It's very clear that my argument stands. People would like this to be a thing, it's just been people disagreeing about how to go about it or if it is even possible. Idk if I agree with it being optional. The entire point is for it to add to the satisfaction of success. The only way this could be optional is if they differentiate the rewards, in which case I would be fine with it being optional, but as things stand, and as I said before, the game is so damn easy you can literally fall asleep while in combat and wake up still in combat(though i'd imagine you'd get afk kicked). That is just terrible.

2 hours ago, Toraak said:

BW has actually done an amazing job at getting rid of the leveling grind, and in my personal opinion after all these years I don't want that removed.

on this point we not going to agree at all since i am not that happy at all there got rid of the leveling grind at all but thats my personal opinion and it seems we not going agree with each other on that point.

2 hours ago, Toraak said:

Leveling for me and I suspect others is a means to an end to get characters ready for endgame.

what is the endgame then.

the endgame contant is there almost not.

the only reason i see people need endgame gear is for the ranked PVP players since there need it.

but others that play PVE do not need the endgame gear at all and since there have make it more worse only less people can get the endgame gear now thanks to the new system since you need to do things you maybe not like at all to get the upgrade items you need.

1 hour ago, casirabit said:

They could do something in reverse for class stories, instead of being the level of the planet (since most stories are instanced) once you enter the instanced it makes that story the original level and you have to click accept or you don't do the story.

there can do that since its no fun if the end boss from the story line is level 10 since your final bettle is on the starter planet and same go's for the player that will be level sync to level 10 also.

30 minutes ago, Leland_SmokeZz said:

It's very clear that my argument stands. People would like this to be a thing, it's just been people disagreeing about how to go about it or if it is even possible. Idk if I agree with it being optional. The entire point is for it to add to the satisfaction of success. The only way this could be optional is if they differentiate the rewards, in which case I would be fine with it being optional, but as things stand, and as I said before, the game is so damn easy you can literally fall asleep while in combat and wake up still in combat(though i'd imagine you'd get afk kicked). That is just terrible.

The satisfaction of success is subjectively meaningless. To you it apparently means that it's not good enough to be challenged, if an easy mode exists for other people you want to be rewarded for not doing that smh. Whereas for me and others here the 'satisfaction of success' is having the option to do a higher difficulty mode; the difficulty itself is the reward. 

If you want higher difficulty modes there's plenty already in-game for you as FPs, Ops, Uprisings and KOTFE. There's also plenty of ways to increase the difficulty on your own without needing anything from bioware. I support people playing the game the way they want, not the way I or the devs or forum randos think they should play. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spikanor said:

on this point we not going to agree at all since i am not that happy at all there got rid of the leveling grind at all but thats my personal opinion and it seems we not going agree with each other on that point.

what is the endgame then.

the endgame contant is there almost not.

the only reason i see people need endgame gear is for the ranked PVP players since there need it.

but others that play PVE do not need the endgame gear at all and since there have make it more worse only less people can get the endgame gear now thanks to the new system since you need to do things you maybe not like at all to get the upgrade items you need.

there can do that since its no fun if the end boss from the story line is level 10 since your final bettle is on the starter planet and same go's for the player that will be level sync to level 10 also.

Your assuming anyone NEEDS gear. The fact is even PvP'ers and NiM Raiders don't need gear, they WANT Gear.  The end game can be different for each person. My endgame used to be HM/NiM Operations over the years, now that has changed. Now my endgame is gearing my characters in the best gear I can, and doing GSF.

For the record PvP'ers don't have any issue with getting gear, 332 drops like candy if you play numerous alts throughout each week. With the bolster system bringing gear to that point, there is no need for 336 or 340 gear for PvP.

For me the end game goal is to make gear sets for every AC, I would normally play, maybe have 2-3 sets of earpieces/relics for easy use for my legacy for when I get back into more difficult raiding. I may be on a break from harder Ops since 7.0, but that doesn't mean I don't intend to get back into it, which means being properly geared for when I do.

1 hour ago, Ardrossan said:

The satisfaction of success is subjectively meaningless. To you it apparently means that it's not good enough to be challenged, if an easy mode exists for other people you want to be rewarded for not doing that smh. Whereas for me and others here the 'satisfaction of success' is having the option to do a higher difficulty mode; the difficulty itself is the reward. 

If you want higher difficulty modes there's plenty already in-game for you as FPs, Ops, Uprisings and KOTFE. There's also plenty of ways to increase the difficulty on your own without needing anything from bioware. I support people playing the game the way they want, not the way I or the devs or forum randos think they should play. 

IMO ... this is one of the key reasons we need to have multi-level difficulties available.  In short:  more choices (both solo and group content).

As it now stands we are pretty much in the proverbial hamster wheel and getting nowhere fast!  The latest GS pretty much cinched it for me!

Think of the idea as adding content (of sorts).  Sure most of it would be to help with griding better gear (for now seems to be end game content for the most part) ...  BUT at least we have the potential for greater participation!  And for those who only want to "pass through" the story (sorry ... the best term I could think of right now) .. then so be it!  No harm .. no foul!

A lot of players want greater challenges and the rewards that go with it!  I get that! On the other hand there is something to be said for providing an abundance of activities for those that are not on the two extremes:
** story mode only
** Raid or other group activities only

IMO there is a huge amount of middle ground that is being ignored and shoved to one side!

What I am saying is that it is so easy it is not even a game. You literally could theoretically auto attack every enemy in the story to death. There is no argument you can make that justifies it being this easy. I am all for an "easy" mode, but this is too easy, to the point of it being boring and gives absolutely 0 sense of satisfaction when an enemy is defeated beyond the story implications. I am not even suggesting it be super hard, I would love that though, I am simply suggesting it should actually be necessary to use even a single ability on your bar to defeat the final boss in the story. Nothing anyone can say is going to convince me otherwise. It is detracting from the experience, even for those who want it to be easy, for it to be THAT easy.

Edited by Leland_SmokeZz

@Toraak

its true that each player has there own endgame goal.

my endgame goal was before the 7.0 expension to enjoy the game and farm some cool things like the dye schematic's color from the reputation vendor's or some cool armor to use and to play on my toon's like with combat style switch.

but what has ruin the fun and enjoyment for me was that after the 7.0 expension there was no second progression system anymore after you hit max level.

i have not start the 7.0 expension story line yet on any char all since that i know from back then that it was giving you 2 mill exp that give's you automatic 5 levels up from lvl 75 to 80 it was no fun for me anymore to reach so fast the max level when there is notting after that you can earn for.

and to play on my 2 new alt's that have the combat style switch was also no fun at some point since the story line from the class was boring and the exp rewards you get from then was also to much and it was only take since i know there are getting so fast to level 80 that there is still a long story line missions left to do what is only become wasting the exp rewards more.

and for the credits i have also not to do it since there have become worthless in this game since you cant spent it on anything good at all.

thats the only reason i like to see it most go back to the old way that level up most become hard again since after you reach level 80 there is notting left to do.

back in the 6.0 expension with the renown system i give no crap at all to reach max level fast since it was then going to switch from normal exp to renown exp you get.

and i think the OP from this thread see this also that if BW has added a new second progression system and not remove it after a year again that the story line for him also can stay easy like it is now since there is something to do after you reach max level back then.

14 hours ago, DWho said:

The point simply is that there is a massive difference in power between brand new players on their first character and "professional" players on their 20th character after playing 10 years and accumulating all the bonuses associated with playing that long. Your experience is completely different from what someone on their first character experiences (they aren't one or two shotting anything).

So when I leave the mailbox on Tython and my character is as powerful as a new player's character leaving Taris, the game should be balanced around that instead of the much weaker character that the new player is going to have. That is a recipe for a game shutting down.

The game never was difficult, just tedious and it was end game players that complained the most about how long it took to get their second and third alts to "endgame".

I know what you are talking about, and you are not wrong, but that was in place at launch.  Class buffs and Presence have always been there however the experience is far different now.

Its doesn't have to be a leveling change, that is its own argument, there should for sure be a way to reverse the systematic changes to difficultly that have been made to some sort of middle ground.

And that middle ground should be the default with the option to tone it down.  The current easy mode is a very poor way to initially present your product.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Leland_SmokeZz said:

What I am saying is that it is so easy it is not even a game. You literally could theoretically auto attack every enemy in the story to death. There is no argument you can make that justifies it being this easy. I am all for an "easy" mode, but this is too easy, to the point of it being boring and gives absolutely 0 sense of satisfaction when an enemy is defeated beyond the story implications. I am not even suggesting it be super hard, I would love that though, I am simply suggesting it should actually be necessary to use even a single ability on your bar to defeat the final boss in the story. Nothing anyone can say is going to convince me otherwise. It is detracting from the experience, even for those who want it to be easy, for it to be THAT easy.

Yeah what you aren't getting is that some people like the game as it is. It's fine if you disagree and fine that you want a more difficult mode. So do I. What is not fine is demanding that bioware take away other people's ability to enjoy the game as it is. That's the part you're not getting and I'm not sure why--it's none of your business how other people like to play the game.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ardrossan said:

Yeah what you aren't getting is that some people like the game as it is. It's fine if you disagree and fine that you want a more difficult mode. So do I. What is not fine is demanding that bioware take away other people's ability to enjoy the game as it is. That's the part you're not getting and I'm not sure why--it's none of your business how other people like to play the game.

I think that Bioware should add to the gameplay experience.  Leave story mode in if that how they want to play.  Im not going to go away just because somebody else might not like it.  Suggesting that I should is insulting and selfish.

Current state is hurting the game, therby hurting everyone.

If you agree with the too easy stance then fight for it.  Let others sort out there own feelings on it.

Edited by Diamaht

47 minutes ago, Diamaht said:

I know what you are talking about, and you are not wrong, but that was in place at launch.  Class buffs and Presence have always been there however the experience is far different now.

What you are not understanding is that those abilities generate power creep, a perfectly normal thing that happens in every MMO. The longer you play the more powerful you character gets and the easier the low level content gets. In most MMOs, that power creep is restricted to one character but the way SWTOR has always been setup, those buffs carry over between characters. A lot of the people clamoring for harder content likely fall into the category of long term gamers that have had their characters power increase simply due to the length of time they have played the game (and their own overall increase in skill that results from knowing the stories inside and out and knowing the best approach to every fight before it even starts). For example, when I play a JK, I start every fight with saber throw, force leap, force sweep. This is the most efficient way to damage opponents and ends the fight fast (against low level opponents it is devastating)

Over the years people have bought experience boosts as well (that stack on top of the game's current high xp rate), that exacerbate the problem. The issue is that brand new players are at the same relative strength they always have been (with a few exceptions like end chapter bosses level synced on low level planets). Having abilities you shouldn't have when facing opponents (like having a saber throw ability on a low level planet) make defeating those enemies much easier than they should be. So if you have huge xp bonuses (subscriber, character perks, rested xp, purchased boosts, etc) you quickly outpace what the original content intended while someone who doesn't have those doesn't.

Overall, the game difficulty is fine for new players. There are a few areas that need some attention, but an overall increase in difficulty to appease "experienced" players is not warranted.

Edited by DWho
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Spikanor said:

@Toraak

its true that each player has there own endgame goal.

my endgame goal was before the 7.0 expension to enjoy the game and farm some cool things like the dye schematic's color from the reputation vendor's or some cool armor to use and to play on my toon's like with combat style switch.

but what has ruin the fun and enjoyment for me was that after the 7.0 expension there was no second progression system anymore after you hit max level.

i have not start the 7.0 expension story line yet on any char all since that i know from back then that it was giving you 2 mill exp that give's you automatic 5 levels up from lvl 75 to 80 it was no fun for me anymore to reach so fast the max level when there is notting after that you can earn for.

and to play on my 2 new alt's that have the combat style switch was also no fun at some point since the story line from the class was boring and the exp rewards you get from then was also to much and it was only take since i know there are getting so fast to level 80 that there is still a long story line missions left to do what is only become wasting the exp rewards more.

and for the credits i have also not to do it since there have become worthless in this game since you cant spent it on anything good at all.

thats the only reason i like to see it most go back to the old way that level up most become hard again since after you reach level 80 there is notting left to do.

back in the 6.0 expension with the renown system i give no crap at all to reach max level fast since it was then going to switch from normal exp to renown exp you get.

and i think the OP from this thread see this also that if BW has added a new second progression system and not remove it after a year again that the story line for him also can stay easy like it is now since there is something to do after you reach max level back then.

Then you should welcome the CHOICE to have XP be reduced. You want something similar to the white acute module that gets rid of Double XP during those events but you want it function during normal everyday gaming, not just the event.

Something along these lines would slow your XP, and yet not force everyone else to get stuck grinding like h*** if they want to level an alt. Again Make it OPTIONAL, so people can choose not to play your way.

As for a 2nd progression, I get plenty of progression from working on achievements or goals I can set for myself in game, but that doesn't mean BW can't do something else. Isn't Galactic Season's, and PvP season's a form of progression if your doing it on level 80's?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Diamaht said:

I think that Bioware should add to the gameplay experience.  Leave story mode in if that how they want to play.  Im not going to go away just because somebody else might not like it.  Suggesting that I should is insulting and selfish.

Current state is hurting the game, therby hurting everyone.

If you agree with the too easy stance then fight for it.  Let others sort out there own feelings on it.

Proof that it is hurting the game? I never see people on fleet or in any guild I have ever been in complaining about how the leveling process is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Diamaht said:

Its doesn't have to be a leveling change, that is its own argument, there should for sure be a way to reverse the systematic changes to difficultly that have been made to some sort of middle ground.

And that middle ground should be the default with the option to tone it down.  The current easy mode is a very poor way to initially present your product.

exactly, its a poor way to present the product, well said.

The entire point of my insistence that it shouldn't be that there is a harder optional mode, is that the product as a whole is suffering. The game is genuinely not as fun, winning is not as meaningful and some of the core systems are entirely redundant and useless. The product is being HURT by it being this easy by default. Perhaps a story mode can be available for those who want to tone it down due to maybe physical limitations or just in general for those who are, lets face it, extraordinarily bad at video games, but the truth is, many people I know refuse to even play because of how mind numbingly boring it is, including my wife, who is NOT a hardcore gamer. She's extremely casual and has never reached max level in any mmo and it is literally so boring and easy to play through the story with 0 challenge that fatigue sets in and people quit, she quit.  Perhaps the story mode as it is now can be made in to an optional thing that gives far less rewards or levels you slower than default or something, but the current progression pace should be matched with a more difficult mode and that is my honest opinion. I could be satisfied by a harder mode that gives better rewards, but overall I think the DEFAULT mode should be harder. I genuinely believe the product is suffering, newcomers leave because of it and it is far too insulting to the player. Challenge in gaming is DESIRED by 90% of the market. Maybe not extreme challenge, but a degree of challenge. You should occasionally die and not because you pulled the ENTIRE ZONE and afk'd for 3 minutes. Dungeons(flashpoints) in this game have even turned in to people speed running the entire thing, line of sighting and aoeing down every single mob like it is nothing. The entire experience is suffering and people are acting like it's fine cuz the game is about story. No. No it is not fine. The class stories are the BACKBONE of the onboarding experience and they need to be fixed.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Toraak said:

Then you should welcome the CHOICE to have XP be reduced. You want something similar to the white acute module that gets rid of Double XP during those events but you want it function during normal everyday gaming, not just the event.

The White Acute Module does work outside Double XP events (at least it always has for me). It should just be made available outside the double xp events. Another similar debuff that lowers your level sync level even more should result in "more challenging" content (maybe something that reduces your effective level by 25-50% for the purposes of level sync. or even sets your level sync at -3 or -4 to the planet level). Then people who are not challenged by the content can make it more challenging for themselves and not affect the way other players play. For years experienced players have been providing advice on how to make the content more challenging. It requires an active role so it is often dismissed by the game is too easy crowd. The only other thing that needs changing is putting all the end chapter bosses in instances so they can be set to the level appropriate for the intended difficulty instead of the planetary sync level.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leland_SmokeZz said:

gives far less rewards

I was wondering how long it would take for the true reasons for wanting it harder to come out. This has been standard fare for the game is too easy crowd for a while. If I play the game in easy mode (which is no challenge to me) I should get the same rewards as someone who doesn't find it so easy but when I play content that is equivalent challenge, I should get more rewards. Personally, they should reduce rewards for any character that is above the planet level and wearing gear higher than the planet level. Playing a level 10 planet with a level 70 character, you get 1/7 the reward because it is too easy at that level. Wearing 320 gear on Coruscant get 1/20 the reward.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leland_SmokeZz said:

6 hours ago, Leland_SmokeZz said:

While I do agree with you that story is stupid easy, you are making some pretty big objective claims here.

"What I am saying is that it is so easy it is not even a game. "

I do think that there are probably quite a few people (myself included) that would disagree with this statement. Easy as hell, yeah, but I definitely think it's a game.

"You literally could theoretically auto attack every enemy in the story to death."

This one is objectively false. There are quite a few boss fights in the Eternal Whateverthehell storyline whom you're not going to sleep-walk through. And I would say Eternal Championship, at least some of the later fights do pose something of a challenge and there are definitely mechanics in some of those fights.

But, in Vanilla storyline, that's fairly true in most cases.

"It is detracting from the experience, even for those who want it to be easy, for it to be THAT easy."

This claim is proven false by several people who are currently engaging in this conversation.

Story does what it is intended to do exceedingly well in this game. Say what you will about Bioware, but they know how to tell a good story.  My only objection with regard to story in this game is that it is often not in keeping with Lucas's Vision of Star Wars and contradicts some stuff, but, seeing past that, I still think by and large they do an excellent job at telling story.

Now this is just my opinion, but, I don't have any complaints about story in this game other than one story fits all post vanilla, and even that's done pretty well, generally speaking.

The game already has a system in place to choose different levels of difficultly in story (at least part of it) with the Eternal whateverthehell storyline. All they would need to do is extend it to other areas of story.

For me, I get challenge where I think it's appropriate to, and where most players go for it,  Raiding and PVP. I don't think most players look at story in the context of difficulty.

Thing is though, I wouldn't hold out much hope on this. This would take resources for them to do. We can't just assume all they have to do is switch some switch and its all done for all the various storylines in the game crossing 8 different classes.

While I am fine with making this an optional thing, I think if they spend resources and time on this they would get a lot of backlash from players with other interests in the game and other areas of the game that really could use some needed attention. (End game group content, GSF, fixing bugs, crafting, class balance, the in-game economy, disconnects, etc.)

I don't see this as a high priority issue for most players, or even an issue at all to a great majority. I do feel there are other areas of the game that constitute a higher priority than this.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Toraak said:

Proof that it is hurting the game? I never see people on fleet or in any guild I have ever been in complaining about how the leveling process is.

Agreed. Only place I see this complaint is on the forums.

On 5/20/2023 at 8:16 PM, Leland_SmokeZz said:

This has gone too far. You are genuinely hurting your game. No one wants it to be this easy. 

The way you're asking for it is the real problem.

You are demanding, you're not asking. You think every single player has the same standards as you as if you are the center of the world and everyone should play the exact same way you do.

Instead of being this super-centric person, you should ask "Hey, can we have an OPTION to increase difficulty while playing the story?". This would be way better received.

A lot of people wants it easy, you and some other that I don't know of wants it hard, neither should be mandatory it should be an option.

Learn how to ask for things. Do not demand anything from anyone and don't think everyone should have your standards.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, DWho said:

What you are not understanding is that those abilities generate power creep, a perfectly normal thing that happens in every MMO. The longer you play the more powerful you character gets and the easier the low level content gets. In most MMOs, that power creep is restricted to one character but the way SWTOR has always been setup, those buffs carry over between characters. A lot of the people clamoring for harder content likely fall into the category of long term gamers that have had their characters power increase simply due to the length of time they have played the game (and their own overall increase in skill that results from knowing the stories inside and out and knowing the best approach to every fight before it even starts). For example, when I play a JK, I start every fight with saber throw, force leap, force sweep. This is the most efficient way to damage opponents and ends the fight fast (against low level opponents it is devastating)

Over the years people have bought experience boosts as well (that stack on top of the game's current high xp rate), that exacerbate the problem. The issue is that brand new players are at the same relative strength they always have been (with a few exceptions like end chapter bosses level synced on low level planets). Having abilities you shouldn't have when facing opponents (like having a saber throw ability on a low level planet) make defeating those enemies much easier than they should be. So if you have huge xp bonuses (subscriber, character perks, rested xp, purchased boosts, etc) you quickly outpace what the original content intended while someone who doesn't have those doesn't.

Overall, the game difficulty is fine for new players. There are a few areas that need some attention, but an overall increase in difficulty to appease "experienced" players is not warranted.

You've made some outstanding points here that definitely play into this and it's great that you highlighted them for consideration on this topic.

Ya know, alot of us have been playing this game for years, I'm 10 years on now myself. Us more experienced players, we have to remember that there are a lot of people who are new to the game and there is a learning curve. And when you've been raiding, and done PVP and other group content, played lots of characters, learned the system, understand about the importance of rotations and proper use of DCDS and interrupts and have learned fight mechanics, of course the base game is going to seem easier because you've done content that's harder than that, and you have experience, and you've learned your way around the game.

But when you don't have that experience, and 4 class buffs, and or how to stop taking so much damage by knowing how to use DCDS and how much damage you can spare yourself by using interrupts, than that makes the game more challenging for them.

To a certain degree, when you have so much behind you, and have some skill at playing the game, and knowing your class well, proper rotation, knowing fight mechanics, avoid standing in stupid, it's sort of like being a martial arts master.  For them fighting is less challenging than for people who don't have all that training and experience.

Your doing level 25 missions and your character is Level 42 from all the XP buffs and you have all those extra-abilities from leveling. Of course it's going to be easy.

And not for nothing but, how many times do we see Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight,  Anakin Skywalker, Han Solo, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Pre Viszla, Savage Opress, or Bo-Katann getting their asses kicked by cannon fodder (adds), Crime bosses, or Lieutenants in the movies or The Clone Wars series?

They're the heros. They're suppose to win. That's Star Wars. The Good guys beat the bad guys. That's Lucas's Vision of Star Wars. - Kinda anti-climatic if the main character of the story is getting his ass kicked.

Excellent points. +1 to DWho.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

44 minutes ago, DWho said:

Agreed. Only place I see this complaint is on the forums.

It comes up all the time.  It's brought up, then it's responded to with "yeah I know".

Not a new topic.

But luckily even if you haven't heard, we'er here to fill you in.

You're welcome  :)