launcher broken unable to fix

DevilsHex

uninstalled and reinstalled, downloaded files that the website said should resolve issue. nothing. launcher is broken and has icons covering icons. can log in but cannot get passed the Recent Updates page. compatibility mode does nothing. unable to repair via the settings cog due to saves icon covering it. repaired under the setup config. nothing that has been recommended has done anything to fix. game was working fine this morning i take a couple hour break and come back and the game is broken. no updates... please help

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, DevilsHex said:

uninstalled and reinstalled, downloaded files that the website said should resolve issue. nothing. launcher is broken and has icons covering icons. can log in but cannot get passed the Recent Updates page. compatibility mode does nothing. unable to repair via the settings cog due to saves icon covering it. repaired under the setup config. nothing that has been recommended has done anything to fix. game was working fine this morning i take a couple hour break and come back and the game is broken. no updates... please help

I have the exact same problem, but for me it started after they took Star Forge down.  Before they did that I had no problem at all.  It would be nice if someone would update us about this.

I had the same problem, and someone told me a fix that worked. I use Windows 10 Pro. Right click on your SWTOR shortcut, click properties. At the top bar, choose compatibility and select Windows 8.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, SlayMain said:

I had the same problem, and someone told me a fix that worked. I use Windows 10 Pro. Right click on your SWTOR shortcut, click properties. At the top bar, choose compatibility and select Windows 8.

Worked like a charm! Thank you for reposting.

• Thanks 1

On 5/9/2023 at 5:10 AM, SlayMain said:

I tried this but it didn't work for me. I still can't log in. Game gets stuck on the Title Screen. Canceling my sub until the devs fix this.