Shrine of Silence

Alpoo

Loved most of the new content, However, it seems that the Devs, are thinking that everyone has prefect vision and lighting conditions. Because the Flashpoint was ridiculous dark and WITHOUT detail. I know I was expecting much better graphics and NOT a actual dungeon that was pitch dark. I could NOT see ANY details of the terrain in many of the places. This to me was VERY disappointing since every time a player logs in the 64 bit client is flaunted! The Light and the flame within the FP was very difficult to figure out.  I feel there could have been some clues as to how to solve the puzzle. The adds when fighting the "Curse" was a nice touch. I am guessing that ranged dps will be a much needed asset when doing this fp in hardmode!  lol

I disagree.  I thought it was well lit with plenty of detail.  I took my time and looked around in all of the nooks and crannies to see what I could see.    The flame puzzle was quite elementary, taking only a few attempts and the realization that there was more to it than was right in front of me.

Overall I was pleased with it and cant wait to see what the bosses actually are.

I did NOT say one could not see. However, some of us have less than perfect eye sight. The pitch black areas make it unpleasant to have to "creep" along and search for a idication of lighting to know where to go.  Also The bosses are a delight to fight, They will be a hoot for veteran made I am sure. Nonetheless the Darker areas need to be lightned OR give us the ability to change the lighting (Contrast?) to the better vision of our personal needs. The existing lighting of content is "One size fits all" which is a little lacking in consideration for others.