PTS VETERAN MODE: Shrine of Silence Flashpoint Feedback

JackieKo

• Dev Post

Players can provide their feedback for their Shrine of Silence Flashpoint Veteran mode experience.

• How did you feel about the difficulty and mechanics of the flashpoint bosses, either in general or in specific? What did you enjoy? What did you dislike?
  • How did you feel about the runtime of the veteran mode experience? 
  • Have you run into any bugs? If so, please offer step by step details so we may be able to reproduce your experience. 
  • Is there any other general feedback you would like to share? 

• Haha 1

How did you feel about the difficulty and mechanics of the flashpoint bosses, either in general or in specific? What did you enjoy? What did you dislike?
I enjoyed them. I did not have any problems with any of the bosses and the mechanics were easy to learn. I enjoyed the spirit dimension on the final boss. (figured out if you die the orange outline stays until after you defeat the boss).
How did you feel about the runtime of the veteran mode experience?
It didn't take too long or I just didn't notice it taking super long.
Have you run into any bugs? If so, please offer step by step details so we may be able to reproduce your experience. 
I didn't notice anything until after we finished and tried to run all the way back. After we jumped off it spawned us at the medical droid in the Ruins Entrance (X-11, Y-5). While running back we were stopped by a invisible wall before entering the torch puzzle room (Video clip of the spot https://youtu.be/MBxzBzLfcbQ ) I don't know if this is supposed to be there or if there was a door missing.
Is there any other general feedback you would like to share? 
I enjoyed the atmosphere the area gave off and all the general aesthetic of the whole FP. The music is really good. I wish more fire would set me on fire.

Edited by AlibiNation
added a part about music

Some friends decided to join us, they ran up to the door and tried to run in, but couldn't get in to join us, and we couldn't figure out why.

(Turn out they needed to pick up the quest at home base, but this was not clear, as there was no terminal/quest giver in front of the door.)

I still didn't know what the blue circle meant since doing story, so I tried stacking it on my team mate and it killed them I think LOL. Then we saw the Dreamer's Blessing buff, and it seems to be a boon?

The Corrupted Vorantikus circles seem really fast in veteran, almost Master Mode op speed.

We liked the Mangled Corruption thing! So in story mode, I fought Nil-Uu, it didn't seem like anything interesting happened, then I went and fought the Champino Soul Coil nearby and nothing happened, and I moved on. In Veteran Mode, after fighting Nil-Uu together, we got the orange-purple animation and started trying to figure out what it was an how it was passed on. Figuring out how to fight the Soul Coil with it was really fun and satisfying to discover. 

I went to check my achievements after and there's a similar one, Nightmare Stack, that makes me want to run it again to see if I can figure it out! It made me see the Hard to Hnadle one too which also seems really interesting. These remind me of the Dxun achievements but for normal people which is amazing.

For the bonus boss, I didn't see the "blue button" in story mode. I don't know if it's not there, or I just didn't notice. I noticed it immediately in vet and said PRESS THE BUTTTONNNNN!!!!

14 hours ago, LadyAdmiral said:

I still didn't know what the blue circle meant since doing story, so I tried stacking it on my team mate and it killed them I think LOL. Then we saw the Dreamer's Blessing buff, and it seems to be a boon?

For the bonus boss, I didn't see the "blue button" in story mode. I don't know if it's not there, or I just didn't notice. I noticed it immediately in vet and said PRESS THE BUTTTONNNNN!!!!

What is the blue/white circle on first boss?  I didn't notice any extra buff/debuff as a result of it.  I can't figure it out and even did the boss a few times on master mode and have no idea what it is about.  Looking through jedipedia, it looks like it's attached to an ability called Hibernate.  Dreamer's Blessing increases damage and healing by 25% and I think it buffs all players inside the circle.  It would be nice to see the animation add some kind of effect to the players inside of it that is quite obvious visual to make it look like you're being buffed.

I can confirm the button is there on story mode for the bonus boss, I completed the achivement for killing 6 commandos on SM.

Edited by klizilii