How do I find all the mines in Makeb Stone and Steel?

Christoperraw

I can’t find the 8th mine in Makeb Stone and steel. Am I blind or something. Because i just can’t find it. And I can’t seem to get to the ”other side” of the search area without falling down and die. Does anybody have any solution to this lm grateful!

They're not exactly hidden.  From memory, it's:

• #1 is at the instance entrance.
  • #2 - #4 are on the upward slope you have to follow.
  • #5 - #7 are at the 'top' of the slope.
    • #5 is 'ahead and to your right' from the top of the slope
    • #6 is 'to your left' from the top of the slope
    • #7 is 'ahead and to your left' from the top of the slope (right before the bridge).
  • #8 is past the bridge.

If I had to guess, I'd say either #5 or #8 is the one you missed as they are the only ones you didn't run right past to get the other 7...

2 hours ago, Christoperraw said:

Yes. Nr 8 the one thats past the bridge l can’t still find. Where is the brigde?

Mine #7 is right in front of the 'bridge' in question:  It's one of the Makeb 'force bridges' but sloped downward to a group of buildings on the next mini-mesa.

7 minutes ago, Ominovin said:

Mine #7 is right in front of the 'bridge' in question:  It's one of the Makeb 'force bridges' but sloped downward to a group of buildings on the next mini-mesa.

But I still  can’t find the bridge… where is it?

35 minutes ago, Christoperraw said:

But I still  can’t find the bridge… where is it?

As I said:  top of the incline, forward and to the left brings you to Mine #7, which is right in front of the bridge to the next mini-mesa:  It's on a downward slope, so you need to stand on the edge of the mesa to see the whole thing, but the footings are plainly obvious...

Hi again. I can find the 7 first mines. But l still can’t find the last mine #8. And you’ve been talking about a bridge. But l still can’t seem to find it? And what do you mean by the ”mesa”?

Edited by Christoperraw

Finally found a fairly decent guide video:  https://youtu.be/tgRWjR197ks?t=2441

It covers 'door to door' as well, but cuts out the journey to the first speeder...

ADDENDUM:  I typically try to align myself with the 'gaps' in the red circles around the mines when disarming them and I usually only get a handful of elite spawns for the entire mission.  I have no idea if this actually helps, but I get definitely get a lot fewer spawns than the video maker for some reason...

Edited by Ominovin