Planned Class Changes for 7.3

Shabir_Dhillon

I don't want Annihilate nerfed, it already can't get the bursts of the other two specs. I feel like Assassins should be able to provide more utility, but taking the utility from Marauder isn't the best choice.
Maybe Assassins could get a debuff that helps the team? Problem is bosses are almost always immune to any negative effect anyway.

2 hours ago, PallyHk said:

I don't want Annihilate nerfed, it already can't get the bursts of the other two specs. I feel like Assassins should be able to provide more utility, but taking the utility from Marauder isn't the best choice.
Maybe Assassins could get a debuff that helps the team? Problem is bosses are almost always immune to any negative effect anyway.

I don't think anyone mentioned anything about taking something away from mara.

Also deception does have a "sundering" debuff which reduces the bosses armor by 20% for 45s. It is not unique as I think 4 or 5 other specs  from different classes have it as well I believe. Carnage/combat is one of them. It is something to bring to the raid I guess, though why you would want to when you have better classes offering the same thing? We were exclusively talking about hatred though.

Edited by sithBracer

22 hours ago, PallyHk said:

I'm just spitballing ideas. Maybe if each class had a different debuff, if would give more incentive for more diverse class usage for raids?

We have been asking for this for years already. Instead the only thing they gave sins was severing slash, a move so horrible that no one put it on their bars when it was free. Trying to get bioware to do anything helpful and productive is like trying to make "fetch" happen. It's not going to happen; the best we can do is try to get them to do as little as possible to ruin whatever is left.

• Like 1

• Dev Post

Hey everyone, after looking through the feedback I wanted to update everyone on the following changes and clarify some details on a couple of the changes. I will also update the original post as well with the new changes. 

So first up we have some additional changes we want to roll out to the coming PTS when it opens at a later time: 

Mercenary/Commando: 

• Hunter Killer Droid/Advanced Recon Droid - Fires off probes that scan the area for stealth opponents for 15 seconds and grants Droid Overwatch which increases your damage reduction while stunned by 30%.  Revealed targets are immobilized and all enemies within the field are slowed by 30%.
  • Stealth Scan has its cooldown increased to 20 seconds up from 15.
    • This is the full tooltip for the Stealth Scan change for Mercenary/Commandos, hopefully this clears up any confusion anyone has on the effects of the ability. 

Arsenal/Gunnery:

• Increase the damage for Blazing Bolts/Boltstorm by 2.3%. 

Sniper/Gunslinger: 

• Vital Regulators will have its healing increased to 3% of your maximum HP every 2 seconds while in cover. 
  • The knockback effect that used to be Reestablished Range will be placed on Ruthless Efficiency. 
    • Our intent for the change to the knockback was primarily done so that players in PVE would not accidentally move mobs out of the group's range or into dangerous spots that could potentially kill the group. 
    • We shifted this effect to the utility Ruthless Efficiency, so that players can opt into the previous playstyle with the knockback, the heal while in cover, or Damage Reduction. 

Powertech/Vanguard:

• Terminator Droid/Suppression Droid - Fires off a Terminator Droid to scan the area for 15 seconds, revealing stealthed opponents and immobilizing them for 3 seconds. In addition, all enemies inside the field of the Terminator Droid have their accuracy reduced by 20% and are slowed by 30%.
    • This is the full tooltip for the Stealth Scan change for Powertechs/Vanguards, hopefully this clears up any confusion anyone has on the effects of the ability. 

Sorcerer/Sage: 

• Lighting/Telekinetics: 
    • Lightning Flash/Telekinetic Gust’s damage is increased by 5%. 

Madness/Balance: 

• Death Brand/Shifted Balance’s Slow Effect should no longer reapply to players that have been defeated and respawn. 

Following those changes, I wanted to clarify some changes for the Mercenary/Commandos new legendary item Overcharged Cells. The first thing I wanted to cover was that the Thermal Detonator applies the 3 charges of Supercharge when it deals direct damage. Also the rate limit will adjust to the abilities cooldown for Priming Shot and Thermal Detonator.  

The next question I wanted to address in relation to the Mercenary/Commando is their new version of Stealth Scan “Hunter Killer Droid.” The damage reduction while stunned is designed to have a lengthy uptime for the following reasons: 

• The other options it is competing with are all also strong. 
  • We wanted this mod to be a anti-stealth choice for players and provide some additional benefits beyond revealing a stealth player and a slow that does not apply any hindrance to the target. 
  • The immobilization effect only occurs if the Mercenary/Commando reveals the target. 

This change is also targeted at making Stealth Scan less of a niche option and have more application in more scenarios in PVP.

Similarly the Powertech/Vanguards effects are also being applied with the same goal of making Stealth Scan less niche and provide more benefits in a wider variety of scenarios. Powertech/Vanguards lean more toward a support buff with the reduced accuracy because of their class identity as a tank. In addition, “Terminator Droid” is competing with fairly strong defensive and offensive choices across the skill trees for the Powertech/Vanguard. The accuracy reduction will not apply to Operation Bosses. 

We appreciate all the feedback everyone has taken the time to give and look forward to seeing the various changes being tested on pts. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Sniper/Gunslinger: 

• Vital Regulators will have its healing increased to 3% of your maximum HP every 2 seconds while in cover. 
  • The knockback effect that used to be Reestablished Range will be placed on Ruthless Efficiency. 
    • Our intent for the change to the knockback was primarily done so that players in PVE would not accidentally move mobs out of the group's range or into dangerous spots that could potentially kill the group. 
    • We shifted this effect to the utility Ruthless Efficiency, so that players can opt into the previous playstyle with the knockback, the heal while in cover, or Damage Reduction. 

I still don't think putting it with the AoE damage increase to Supressive Fire is right move. Let alone Sniper/Gunslinger still has the least survivability. The knock back needs to stay where it is at. Also you need to separate some of the abilities you all merged into one. The ability pruning/removal was okay for some classes, and horrible for others.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shabir_Dhillon said:

Hey everyone, after looking through the feedback I wanted to update everyone on the following changes

Madness/Balance: 

• Death Brand/Shifted Balance’s Slow Effect should no longer reapply to players that have been defeated and respawn.

THANKYOU for finally fixing that ^ BUG:ph_cheers:

And please @Shabir_Dhillon , after 7.3 is all done and "balanced" , and after maybe one quick "bug bash" patch,  could you then ask EA & @EricMusco to let u guys spend just one development cycle on player-Crafting and then on GSF ??!??  :sy_starship:  Please ?

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: hyperlink to the related bug-report thread

Let's be honest , I think a direction of COMBAT SYSTEM would've been better than this OUT OF SYNC with the Player base changes that was posted. You can't continue to put Band Aid's on a already broken system. State of Combat hasn't change in 12 Years.  You take skills away and put them into combat tree's no real change. But let's break down what you posted shall we:

On 4/20/2023 at 2:43 PM, Shabir_Dhillon said:

Powertech/Vanguard:

• Adjusted timing of some ability grants to smooth out the leveling experience.
  • Stealth Scan has been redesigned and renamed “Terminator Droid”. In addition to revealing stealthed enemies it also slows them and decreases their accuracy
  • Neural Trigger tactical now roots the target instead of stuns. 

Adjusted timing of some ability  grants to smooth out the leveling experience - What % of us are leveling? That not the majority of your player base. Don't get me wrong the new players do need some love but your focus should not be here yet. 

Stealth Scan - Who even uses this ability? No one taking this when there better options in the tree.  Like why is this even a focus when there other skill that need your attention. 

On 4/20/2023 at 2:43 PM, Shabir_Dhillon said:

Bodyguard/Combat Medic: 

• Supercharged Gas has been renamed to Supercharged Kolto Gas.

No changes but a renamed skill? No changes? So you think healing is in a good place? As I was writing this I was like let's be constructive but it really hard when you put out stuff like this. This team continue to disregard healers classes we get no changes but rename skill and wasted upgrade to tactical that no one even uses. 

You're so out of sync with the game. So let's get this straight you focus on renames but skills like bubble and cleanse don't even work as intended.   

Just give you example: Player 1 (Sage)  Gets Plasmatize by Player 2 (Vanguard). Sage use cleanse ( Wait skill doesn't work still being burned) Sage bubbles (Bubble break instantly due to how much damage DPS do now.  Sage Dies (Wait Plasmatize still active on respawn ) Burn while you wait to get out the gate. 

This is just one example there are so many more that are just as broken. 

Combat system need a Overhaul not band aid fixes that don't even matter.  Like I've been playing this game for 12 Years now and if you look at the combat from Day 1 and look at combat today = SAME Stale animations  

Where is the imagination?  This is Star Wars for god sake. Why haven't there been a new class introduce yet in 12 years? If you need inspiration just pick of a D20 book. 

Edited by Kazjan
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kazjan said:

What % of us are leveling? That not the majority of your player base.

They have much clearer data on this than we do. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if the majority of players have characters they actively level. I wouldn't be surprised if a significant number of "active players" don't even have a capped character. A bit beside the point, but stil.

Just now, jedimasterjac said:

They have much clearer data on this than we do. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if the majority of players have characters they actively level. I wouldn't be surprised if a significant number of "active players" don't even have a capped character. A bit beside the point, but stil.

I agree that why I said they need some love as well. There are much bigger issue with Class changes than timing of abilities.  If they want the leveling experience to be better they need to tone down the EXP gain.  Example by the time you reach the end of ACT 1 you're about level 50. BACK in the day you would've been 34. 

31 minutes ago, Shabir_Dhillon said:

Hey everyone, after looking through the feedback I wanted to update everyone on the following changes and clarify some details on a couple of the changes. I will also update the original post as well with the new changes. 

So first up we have some additional changes we want to roll out to the coming PTS when it opens at a later time: 

Mercenary/Commando: 

• Hunter Killer Droid/Advanced Recon Droid - Fires off probes that scan the area for stealth opponents for 15 seconds and grants Droid Overwatch which increases your damage reduction while stunned by 30%.  Revealed targets are immobilized and all enemies within the field are slowed by 30%.
    • This is the full tooltip for the Stealth Scan change for Mercenary/Commandos, hopefully this clears up any confusion anyone has on the effects of the ability. 

Arsenal/Gunnery:

Sniper/Gunslinger: 

Powertech/Vanguard:

• Terminator Droid/Suppression Droid - Fires off a Terminator Droid to scan the area for 15 seconds, revealing stealthed opponents and immobilizing them for 3 seconds. In addition, all enemies inside the field of the Terminator Droid have their accuracy reduced by 20% and are slowed by 30%.
    • This is the full tooltip for the Stealth Scan change for Powertechs/Vanguards, hopefully this clears up any confusion anyone has on the effects of the ability. 

Sorcerer/Sage: 

• Lighting/Telekinetics: 

Madness/Balance: 

Following those changes, I wanted to clarify some changes for the Mercenary/Commandos new legendary item Overcharged Cells. The first thing I wanted to cover was that the Thermal Detonator applies the 3 charges of Supercharge when it deals direct damage. Also the rate limit will adjust to the abilities cooldown for Priming Shot and Thermal Detonator.  

The next question I wanted to address in relation to the Mercenary/Commando is their new version of Stealth Scan “Hunter Killer Droid.” The damage reduction while stunned is designed to have a lengthy uptime for the following reasons: 

• We wanted this mod to be a anti-stealth choice for players and provide some additional benefits beyond revealing a stealth player and a slow that does not apply any hindrance to the target. 
  • The immobilization effect only occurs if the Mercenary/Commando reveals the target. 

This change is also targeted at making Stealth Scan less of a niche option and have more application in more scenarios in PVP.

Similarly the Powertech/Vanguards effects are also being applied with the same goal of making Stealth Scan less niche and provide more benefits in a wider variety of scenarios. Powertech/Vanguards lean more toward a support buff with the reduced accuracy because of their class identity as a tank. In addition, “Terminator Droid” is competing with fairly strong defensive and offensive choices across the skill trees for the Powertech/Vanguard. The accuracy reduction will not apply to Operation Bosses. 

We appreciate all the feedback everyone has taken the time to give and look forward to seeing the various changes being tested on pts. 

increasing blazing bolts damage by 2.3% the class is fixed. best spec in the game

34 minutes ago, Shabir_Dhillon said:

The knockback effect that used to be Reestablished Range will be placed on Ruthless Efficiency. 

@Shabir_Dhillon why are you making your life so difficult? I play PvE and I dont have any issues in interupting Series of Shot/Penetrating Blast just before its gonna knocback the target. Moving it to talent that doesn't have any use is beyond my understanding. In PvP this knocback is essentiall and was with the class for more than few updates, its not a new ability so no one will call it OP.  

Options are: 

1. Make it a part of class ("PvE complaints" so not an option from what you are saying). 

2. Move it to more PvP related talent - options are Pillbox Sniper (already has a knocback so make sence class wize) or add it to Seek Cover which is 100%(ish) PvP talent 

• Like 5

On 4/30/2023 at 6:29 PM, ZUHFB said:

and sin will compete with juggernauts aoe with a single lacerate, or maybe 2 lacerates for the bounce? or what are you saying? sin is bad bc it loses single target dps in fullcleave, while jugg even gains.

yo henning, you do know that hatred has the best funnel ingame?

1 hour ago, LukasLukasLukas said:

@Shabir_Dhillon why are you making your life so difficult? I play PvE and I dont have any issues in interupting Series of Shot/Penetrating Blast just before its gonna knocback the target. Moving it to talent that doesn't have any use is beyond my understanding. In PvP this knocback is essentiall and was with the class for more than few updates, its not a new ability so no one will call it OP.  

Options are: 

1. Make it a part of class ("PvE complaints" so not an option from what you are saying). 

2. Move it to more PvP related talent - options are Pillbox Sniper (already has a knocback so make sence class wize) or add it to Seek Cover which is 100%(ish) PvP talent 

So for PVE if you want to keep cancelling your serise of shots you can. But the reestablish range became baseline outside of the knockback. And now if you take the knockback you just get 25% suppressive fire dmg with it. But I don't think saying because I can cancel something so it should be okay when its not designed that way is not really a great argument. I would prefer not to cancel my channel. Do i think its still gonna be tough as a sniper/slinger yes, but alot of those other utils are pretty loaded with stuff on them and it does seem like they are trying to give us as many options as possible which is why not every "essential" effect is all on one thing. But I will say when i queue with a healer and tank kiting + guard + getting heals feels alright. Giving the group diversion is also pretty clutch. But solo play still might be tough, but i can still get the damage out. 

I am not saying that you are wrong about sniper survivability or anything like that but it did go somewhere overall and we just got the knockback back in there so you can keep it. Personally I am gonna be taking that on engineering especially. But they are clearly watching and there is a PTS, and we are getting some back and forth. Its nice to see adjustments being made even before the pts goes up. 

As for the slinger changes:

Having you choose between the three skills that TOGETHER gave him a bit of survivability...

Sigh.

This is a mess.

And let's face it:

3% heal in 2 Seconds is a joke with the damage you get blasted in operations and PvP.

Added to that you need to be STATIONARY to get that.

To even have a MINIMUM effect on the survivability of Slingers it would need to be 3% per SECOND not two.

And even then the need to be stationary as well as the huge damage dishout of most of the classes it would not really make for survivablity.

Gives us back the roll heal.

Other classes have some kind of active healing skill.

Slingers are just fodder for PvPers now.

Especially when they got no heal in team.

1 hour ago, Argomemnon said:

I feel like my infiltration toon has terrible stealth as is. even when talented to cleanse and do other things and using 2 cloaks I still have debuffs on my even when its supposed to clear them. best mods enhancements and armorings with purple augments and 332 or better ear relics implants it says 28k dps yet I feel like I am getting destroyed or globalled before I get a chance to hurt someone. I get player skill is important, but seeing 5 guys try to kill 1 guy and they solo guy doesn't die I think there is many things we need to take care of. Either way I guess we will see what happens but I feel with the problems I already have on my main isn't going to get better if anything a ranged will pop me out and stun / slow me to death while I try to get to them and their friends blow me up.

If 1 guys is giving 5 guys trouble that is a skill issue like through and through. There isn't really a class that is dps that should stay up that long unless that player is just that much better. And if you are all tunneling mitigation tank and its a taking a bit that is also a skill issue. 

4 hours ago, StrikePrice said:

We're adding more stuns and slows to the game? I swear, this is the least creative development team of all time.  Not only that, more AoE stuns and slows. Awesome.

Well if we are being fair they just removed a stun in these notes and replaced it with a root. Crowd Control and playing around it is also a big part of not just this mmo but many. And if we take a step back we look at the notes 

- a stun being removed 
- Madness got its cc nerfed 
- We picked up a slow field that can be easily avoided, goes on a 20 sec cooldown, takes a gcd to cast, and does not apply hinderence, has to be picked against other tough choices especially for pt, so i would say overall CC actually went down rather then up. Funny part is the stealth scan actually makes a whole lot of sense and we also get to test it on pts so these notes are totally finial. They already added changes based on feedback so I would say thats a W. 

And after playing WoW pvp swtor cc has nothing compared to WoW. Makes you almost wish for a resolve bar. 

15 hours ago, Shabir_Dhillon said:

Sniper/Gunslinger: 

1. The problem is (in pvp) that, if you the target, you would not have that much time sitting. All you need to watch how slingers were playing during ranked seasons: run or die. Yes, you want to sit to get 30% dmg reduction (if you took perk) + you will get 1, max 2 heals, in that frame of time. No doubt, it will help with some dots. But in GENERAL it has low potential in this configuration.
Yes, you would take Vital Regulators almost in every case, just because there is no other decent alternative options. Like dmg reduction once per game? Yay.

Or:

2. Okay i see, we have answer like "you want - you get" on knockback. But why would you take it? Only as mm spec with aoe tactical in matches in arenas full of mDPS, where you know you will be #1 target. It's no that often to happen. As viru and engi it would be suboptimal choice.

And what most laughable: Ruthless Efficiency is mostly PVE perk (it COULD be sub-ok for pvp if you in premade with pocket-healer and just want to pewpew). Sooooo, you want to remove knockback because of PVE reasons, but you add knockback to mostly-pve-perk? Good job, my friends)))

I hope you understand that you are making changes that will not change anything? Like it would not help in pvp or pve + you again remove (okay, shifting) iconic moves that were in the class  like forever.

Still don't get it, why not bring back roll-heal? You can control it, you need to know when and how to use it. Do you want to heal or keep roll to avoid incoming dmg, etc. It's fck fun and useful (assuming good numbers on heal).

Solution is simple:
Do roll-heal as basic, third option would be knockback.

Knockback, aoe or dmg reduction: all 3 choices can be used in pvp or pve, it depends. 2 of them for each type of content on regular basis. Aaaaaand here you go: you can alternate your gameplay depending on team composition, tactics, etc and type of game you are playing + survivability. Win-win

Edited by Araberen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Shabir_Dhillon said:

Mercs do not need anymore defenses, they have more defenses than any other class in the game and the TTK in warzones is much higher than it should be. In fact it is the opposite. Mercs need less defenses and more burst/mobility now that solo ranked is gone. All you are doing is encouraging more bad play in warzones. Instead of properly moving, hugging a LoS object, staying next to your team, you are encouraging merc players to sit out in the open and face tank some more. This kind of play should not be encouraged but punished. Merc is the only class in the game which I can play with one hand and still do ok. If I try that on any other class, I would get melted. The extreme ease of this class is what is keeping players from improving and moving on to other more difficult classes. Merc is the only class in the game where the gap between the good players (the EXTREMELY few that there are) and horrible players is so wide.

17 hours ago, Shabir_Dhillon said:

A constant 20% accuracy debuff is extremely overpowered and will only affect melee classes. Add to that you are adding yet another slow to a game which is overloaded with them. Why do you hate melee classes so much?

It is amazing how you find all this time to constantly buff PTs, yet severing slash and nerfs is all you can give hatred.

21 hours ago, Shabir_Dhillon said:

Terminator Droid/Suppression Droid - Fires off a Terminator Droid to scan the area for 15 seconds, revealing stealthed opponents and immobilizing them for 3 seconds. In addition, all enemies inside the field of the Terminator Droid have their accuracy reduced by 20% and are slowed by 30%.

A 30% slow is insane. Like, I could understand these being their own abilities, maybe, but revealing all stealthed enemies, immobilizing anyone revealed, slowing everyone inside, and providing accuracy reduction or damage mitigation (depending on your class) is overkill.

22 hours ago, Shabir_Dhillon said:

Sniper/Gunslinger: 

You do realize Ruthless Efficiency is THE PvE choice out of the 3?

You moved an important PvP perk that is, as you said and I agree, not good for PvE (raids), and merge it with a PvE perk?

How does that make sense?

It doesn't if you actually play sniper in game.

Just give passive heal while in cover back AS IT WAS IN 6.0 and keep Reestablished Range and Ruthless Efficiency as they are now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, eabevella said:

You do realize Ruthless Efficiency is THE PvE choice out of the 3?

You moved an important PvP perk that is, as you said and I agree, not good for PvE (raids), and merge it with a PvE perk?

How does that make sense?

It doesn't if you actually play sniper in game.

Just give passive heal while in cover back AS IT WAS IN 6.0 and keep Reestablished Range and Ruthless Efficiency as they are now.

Why would you ever take Ruthless Efficiency in pve? I take the movespeed boost over a damage increase on an ability I basically never use anytime.

That said, the push doesn't bother me in the slightest. If an enemy can be pushed, it probably doesn't matter if they get pushed. 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 9:48 PM, Shabir_Dhillon said:

Sorcerer/Sage: 

• Lighting/Telekinetics: 

lightning sucks right now....what's with all these tiny buffs? are you scared lightning could be decent again like during the 6.X era? reminds me of concealment nerf back at launch and after that conc didn't get a buff until 2.6....

On 5/3/2023 at 12:48 PM, Shabir_Dhillon said:

Mercenary/Commando: 

Arsenal/Gunnery:

Again I see that you are trying to make stealth scan more appealing but, Stealth scan also needs a bigger radius, Too many times do I throw a stealth scan out and people can cheese around it. Stealth scan should have the radius of snipers Suppressing fire, The current one is just way to small to be effective in PVP. 

Again, Why is there no proper buffs to Merc/Slinger. The 2.3% is maybe like 1-2K more maybe 3K at best. Arsenal/Gunnery needs better sustained DMG, and Innovative Ordinance/Assault Specialist needs some form of passive Energy regen from its DOT's and stronger burst during its windows.  

Mercs/Commandos also lack in mobility, No one is going to pick rocket out for Echoing Deterrence a key defensive in PVP. Either give the spec back rocket out, or Make the hold line VG's/PT's Hold the line where it lasts longer, Has a shorter cooldown, and has a greater speed boost. 

Sniper/Gunslinger: 

I agree with others add the knockback to Pillbox Sniper it is the mod that makes knockbacks more effective and would make the most sense. 

3% Heal every 2 secs is kind of pitiful, I'd change it to around 3-5% heal every second in cover.  Again I'd also add back the Roll heal into this passive. Sniper/Slingers cannot withstand some of the insane burst in the game right now, PT's/VG's melt this class, and Deception/Infiltration can chew you over. 

I am also once again petitioning for the Rework or removal of the Ionic Discharge tactical, It is clearly meant to be a PVP tactical and needs to get either reworked or removed, players should not be able to get 150K crit hits in like 5 Seconds. 

Also there needs to be buffs to Marksman/Sharpshooter too much of its DMG is either absorbed misses or just flat out does sad puppy DMG. Virulence/Dirt Fighting could also use a buff in its DMG as well. 

Sorcerer/Sage: 

• Lighting/Telekinetics: 

I mean that's basically nothing, Lighting/TK is like the 2nd to worst class in the game currently, its only above Marksman/Sharp. This spec needs a flat DMG increase across the board. Everyone moved over to Madness/Balance because Lightning/TK is terrible right now, and Madness/Balance does everything better. 

Madness/Balance: 

I mean I'm glad this is finally fixed but this spec needs a nerf; Both in its self healing and DMG. Force Leach needs to be reduced by 10-20%, same goes for demolish, I'd also look at reworking and possibly nerfing the Gathering storm package, mainly in the DMG boost. I'd reduce it from 20% to either 15% or maybe even 10%. Mainly because Force Speed is on such a low cooldown. 

I see that you guys are trying to balance the classes for PVP which I do appreciate but there are some things that have to get fixed, these minor edits are just not enough. 

Here are some others things that should be considered 

- Sorc/Sage Healers need a buff, they are still the weakest healers in PVP, If they get focus they just have bubble and thats it. Their healing abilites need to get buffed. 

-Deception/Infiltrations low slash needs to get changed, a 30M stun on a melee class is ridiculous. It should be reworked to immobilize the target and should be within melee Range. Basically it should be a melee snare rather than an Obnoxious CC that can be spammed every 12-14 Secs.  

-Serenity/Hatred also needs some better PVP abilites, This is the spec that would make sense to have deathbrand/Shifted Balance. I'd also increase the Life steal for this spec, Right now its is very glass cannony. Not to mention Leaching strike can miss and just doesn't do a lot of DMG, Madness can increase the DMG of its force leach by 20% when under force speed/Polarity Shift, and Recklessness. Basically in a 1v1 the Madness Sorc will just out heal the Hatred spec.  

• Like 1