Morgan Freeman on Hoth?

Onili

i am 99.9% sure it's Morgan Freeman. He is on republic Balmorra as well, though a bit more disguised.

There are other uncredited voice actors in the game, as well. For example, Watcher X, in the Imperial Agent story, is voiced by the actor who did male Hawke in DA2...and he is not credited. And that's a somewhat large part!

Brandon Keener, who plays Garrus in ME, voices a lot of the "random NPC on the street" dialogues. Also uncredited.

There are several others. tell me, when you continue on hoth, that the imperial officer you work with doesn't sound like sean bean...

I am so glad I'm not the only one who caught the voice on Balmorra!!

• 2 years later...
Sorry I'm late to this thread, but when I heard General Ando it really stuck in my mind. Glad to see it sparked interest on the forums. And damn SWTOR for not publishing all of the voice actors. Thank you for spotting that it is the same voice as the Great Hunt rep in the BH quest on Hutta. I knew I had heard him somewhere before this game, too. It took a few days, but I finally realized that it is Marl, the old duelist from the first KOTOR game. Unfortunately, it is not Morgan Freeman. But it is one of the most distinctive voices in the game.

No matter how much you wish it to not be true, it IS possible it's Morgan Freeman.

It is technically possible but since Morgan Freeman's is one of the most copied voices for TV adverts and is a hugely expensive movie star it is much more likely to be an impersonation.

• 10 months later...
A part of what I enjoy about this game is trying to figure out all the voice actors I recognize. :D Apparently Fenris is an Imperial officer on Hoth. :p

He is also the female Smuggler's hookup on Voss. :D

I couldn't find a video of Ando, but yeah as soon as I heard the voice of Grataa in that video from the Bounty Hunter Hutta mission I knew it sounded like the same person who voiced M1-4X, and also Commander Narlock (I think). So it being Tom Kane makes sense to me. I can't see why they would have hired Morgan Freeman in the first place for such small bit parts anyway.

• 1 year later...
I am glad I am not the only person who thinks random characters you meet sound like Morgan Freeman. There are a couple of different characters you meet in the game I swore sounded just like Morgan Freeman doing the voice. Mr. Freeman has a pretty distinctive voice so if it isn't him my hat is off to the person who sounds so much like him. Also I am an old guy and I swear one of the voices in the game sounds exactly like the actor who played Lowell the airplane mechanic in the old T.V. show Wings. He has a pretty unique and recognizable voice as well.

I have a feeling it's Tom Kane. He's done various voices for Star wars media, both in game and in other Star wars Media (Clone Wars)

He sounds very much like Morgan Freeman.

You can see Tom Kane doing a mighty good Morgan Freeman impersonation here, doing Morgan Freeman's character from Shawshank redemption

• 6 years later...
On 1/25/2012 at 12:59 AM, SoundsRisky said:

Where is the 900+ voice actor list anyway? IMDb listed at least three people as voicing Satele Shan so I wouldn't give it much credence to being accurate.

3 people DID voice Satele Shan. English, French and German server.