Morgan Freeman on Hoth?

Onili

I just got to hoth, did a few quests. When i got back a general Ando wanted to talk to me. I was like Sure more quests, cool. As the general started talking his voice hit a couple twangs in my brain. Like i had heard it before. After a few more sentances it hit me that he sounded ALOT like Morgan Freeman! I was surprised because i hadnt heard that he was in there. I tried checking if he was in there on the internet but i havnt found anything. IMBD had a list of voice actors and Mr. Freeman wasn't there, but neither was the mysterious General Ando.

DUN DUN DUN~

Edited by Onili

• 2 weeks later...

i am 99.9% sure it's Morgan Freeman. He is on republic Balmorra as well, though a bit more disguised.

There are other uncredited voice actors in the game, as well. For example, Watcher X, in the Imperial Agent story, is voiced by the actor who did male Hawke in DA2...and he is not credited. And that's a somewhat large part!

Brandon Keener, who plays Garrus in ME, voices a lot of the "random NPC on the street" dialogues. Also uncredited.

There are several others. tell me, when you continue on hoth, that the imperial officer you work with doesn't sound like sean bean...

Edited by Diora

Voice actors that sound like him, may do the parts.

But Sadly Mister Freeman himself is not credited with any role in SW:ToR. As much as I would love that to be true.

Also, I'm only level 35 Bounty Hunter, so it's a while since I heard the "Bone-Headed" guy, so sadly I don't remember his voice >.<

Voice actors that sound like him, may do the parts.

But Sadly Mister Freeman himself is not credited with any role in SW:ToR. As much as I would love that to be true.

Also, I'm only level 35 Bounty Hunter, so it's a while since I heard the "Bone-Headed" guy, so sadly I don't remember his voice >.<

neither is brandon keener, but if you don't recognize garrus's voice as the "weary doctor" in the republic Taris base, then...well...no offense, but you're deaf. There are a LOT of uncredited roles. As I said. guess people don't read posts...

neither is brandon keener, but if you don't recognize garrus's voice as the "weary doctor" in the republic Taris base, then...well...no offense, but you're deaf. There are a LOT of uncredited roles. As I said. guess people don't read posts...

There's no real need to insult me now, is there? On British TV for a company called LV (Liverpool Victoria) They have a white man, who replicates Morgan Freeman's voice with great clarity, that you wouldn't know the difference unless you saw the man speaking.

Just because you think something is true, does not mean that it is so.

IMDB shows a lot of "uncredited" roles, still subject to the actor who did the voices/role, even after wanting to be uncredited. Morgan Freeman is not one of them, however much you may wish it to be true.

There's no real need to insult me now, is there? On British TV for a company called LV (Liverpool Victoria) They have a white man, who replicates Morgan Freeman's voice with great clarity, that you wouldn't know the difference unless you saw the man speaking.

Just because you think something is true, does not mean that it is so.

IMDB shows a lot of "uncredited" roles, still subject to the actor who did the voices/role, even after wanting to be uncredited. Morgan Freeman is not one of them, however much you may wish it to be true.

All i'm saying is wishing or not, there ARE uncredited (and by uncredited i mean not even on the lis. "Additional Voices" is a credit) roles in SWTOR. search that list for Brandon Keener. Is he there? Because his voice is in the game.

IMDB is maintained and updated by the actors and agents themselves. It's kinda like wikipedia. I don't know why Bioware didn't credit Mr. Keener with "additional voices" in SWTOR, but they didn't. But that doesn't change the fact his voice is there. He has a very distinctive voice. It IS him.

Brandon Keener is in TOR. Brandon Keener is uncredited. Ergo, Any number of actors could POSSIBLY be in TOR and also uncredited, DUCY? I'm not saying it IS, but i'm saying the possibility is there. No matter how much you wish it to not be true, it IS possible it's Morgan Freeman.

• 2 weeks later...
All i'm saying is wishing or not, there ARE uncredited (and by uncredited i mean not even on the lis. "Additional Voices" is a credit) roles in SWTOR. search that list for Brandon Keener. Is he there? Because his voice is in the game.

IMDB is maintained and updated by the actors and agents themselves. It's kinda like wikipedia. I don't know why Bioware didn't credit Mr. Keener with "additional voices" in SWTOR, but they didn't. But that doesn't change the fact his voice is there. He has a very distinctive voice. It IS him.

Brandon Keener is in TOR. Brandon Keener is uncredited. Ergo, Any number of actors could POSSIBLY be in TOR and also uncredited, DUCY? I'm not saying it IS, but i'm saying the possibility is there. No matter how much you wish it to not be true, it IS possible it's Morgan Freeman.

Your ears can deceive you. To this day, there are tons of people who are 100% certain that Steve Blum is the voice of the male Bounty Hunter, and not even the official credits will convince them otherwise.

Morgan Freeman plays the Bone Faced guy as in the Bounty Hunter quests also

If you're talking about the Kaleesh Grataa from Hutta, that's Tom Kane.

Where is the 900+ voice actor list anyway? IMDb listed at least three people as voicing Satele Shan so I wouldn't give it much credence to being accurate.

And since I can't seem to find a video of this General Ando, I'll go ahead and link

instead.

Until yesterday, I was almost certain, the voice of M1-4X was done by the guy who did Robot from Lost In Space, Dick Tufield. After seeing news of his death yesterday, I looked it up on IMDB again, and it was revealed Tom Kane did it, probably as an homage.

Its probably the same for other voices too.

IMDb listed at least three people as voicing Satele Shan so I wouldn't give it much credence to being accurate.

From what I've heard, one of those is young Satele in the movie you see when starting the game, and one is grown up Satele that you meet as a character.

Someone should put a clip of this character on YouTube. I'd love to hear it and see what I think.

If you're talking about the Kaleesh Grataa from Hutta, that's Tom Kane.

Where is the 900+ voice actor list anyway? IMDb listed at least three people as voicing Satele Shan so I wouldn't give it much credence to being accurate.

And since I can't seem to find a video of this General Ando, I'll go ahead and link

instead.

That's right. Tom Kane does a dead on impression of Morgan Freeman.

There is an NPC in the IA story on Tatooine that sounds exactly like Leonard Nimoy.

I thought that too

As for Morgan Freeman, he does have a distinctive voice but just because it sounds like him doesn't mean it is him. Just search youtube for "Morethan Freeman"

• 4 weeks later...