Weeklies are now Dailies?

krackcommando

Um...so...yeah. I just picked up the pvp weeklies and dailies. All four quests expire in 10hrs. It seems to be the same for my teammates on SF as well. is this a universal thing? asking in fleet was (predictably) useless.

edit: the arena weekly is also 24 matches. could've sworn that was knocked down to 12? oh no! it's 12 weeklies rather than 25. sure. I'll do 24 "matches" in the next ~10 hours. 😄

edit2: I'm trying to analyze the scoreboard, but every time someone leaves the match, the thing resets. not fun.

edit3: literally the worst players I've ever seen in any kind of swtor pvp are queuing right now. I just had a dps guardian on my team run across the tatooine pit and start meleeing a sorc. as in HE DIDN'T LEAP. just walked up there. /facepalm

Edited by krackcommando

14 minutes ago, darksidenerd said:

Its ok though! they're focusing on important things like Mail System! 

Well i mean, you do realize the "mail system"  was because of multiple  credit exploits that needed priority to fix ASAP.

Bash BioWAre all you want of course, but at least pick something a bit more bash-worthy? ;)

7 hours ago, krackcommando said:

I'm trying to analyze the scoreboard, but every time someone leaves the match, the thing resets. not fun.

It is amazing how they decided to touch the scoreboard UI (only to hide solo kills and remove that highly "toxic" MVP feature) without even knowing hot to fix it. :w_confused:

So before 7.2.1 it was broken but usable and now it is almost competely unusable unless you wait everyone quit.  

14 hours ago, krackcommando said:

edit: the arena weekly is also 24 matches. could've sworn that was knocked down to 12? oh no! it's 12 weeklies rather than 25. sure. I'll do 24 "matches" in the next ~10 hours. 😄

24 matches for the weekly, 12 arena weeklies for the achievement.