The Kicking of new players in GSF

GnomeViper

Dear EA developers for SWTOR:

Please review customer service ticket # 39080303 sent 3/20/23.  May I to suggest that if you can’t take the kick others from the GSF or that you need to have a better instructional program for new players to learn to play other then in game process. Other players in game become agitated with those trying to learn and are bringing them down in the game. If you can’t do this I would suggest they would not allow kicking in the last couple of minutes of the game so bulling would not be a factor. We had all ready won the match and I was flying back to the others after being killed for the 7th or 8th time we had 45 seconds left and they voted viciously to kick me at that time.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

Gnome Viper

Edited by GnomeViper

2 hours ago, GnomeViper said:

Dear  developers for SWTOR:

May I to suggest that if you can’t take the kick others from the GSF or that you would have a better instructional program for new players to learn to play other then in game process. Other players in game become agitated with those trying to learn and are bringing them down in the game. If you can’t do this I would suggest they would not allow kicking in the last couple of minutes of the game so bulling would not be a factor. We had all ready won the match and I was flying back to the others after being killed for the 7th or 8th time we had 45 seconds left and they voted viciously to kick me at that time.

Unfortunately the BioWare Devs  haven't  read much less posted on these GSF  forums but maybe like once in past 4 or 5 years. :(

However, you might enjoy reading thru  these other 2 related threads:

4 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

Unfortunately the BioWare Devs  haven't  read much less posted on these GSF  forums but maybe like once in past 4 or 5 years. :(

However, you might enjoy reading thru  these other 2 related threads:

Thanks...

Who's ready to litigate all the issues we've discussed in the other current thread all over again? I'm sure are!

TL;DR for the other thread: There are better ways to do a vote kick/non-contributing mechanic than we have right now. We've discussed a wide-range of options that, in our opinion, would all work to address different parts of the issue. The system right now punishes the wrong people for the wrong reasons, but it's still better than nothing.

Edited by Exocor