Cape or jetpack for a new Mandalorian Nomad armor set plz

l_kaktus

I mean, come on, guys. Cape is his thing.

At least put in a second chest version with a jetpack. Cuz dude just looks more like a tank, than a mandalorian.

And he is way too bulky IMO. His shoulders almost look goofy.

Edited by l_kaktus
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, l_kaktus said:

I mean, come on, guys. Cape is his thing.

At least put in a second chest version with a jetpack. Cuz dude just looks more like a tank, than a mandalorian.

And he is way too bulky IMO. His shoulders almost look goofy.

Cape and Jetpack would be awesome but the bulk is a no-go for me. I already posted this as a bug, because with all the clipping it kinda is: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/928347-mandalorian-nomad-armor-is-too-bulky/#comment-9748839

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Voroschuk said:

I mean for 2600 CC you can expect 2 variations of a chest piece (cape/jetpack). We don't have many new good sets with a jetpack, hopefully, the next mando inspired one will be.

Hope they will fix this one, tbh. You're right. For 2600 CC expecting a bit more than that.

@Kemiho

I agree. He almost looks like body type 3.

Edited by l_kaktus
  • Like 3

Personally, I love this armor set. ESPECIALLY the bulk. The reason being is because it looks like someone took the time to model the armor in addition to the body, and not just put a skin over the characters default body, or re-use some of the games oldest basic armor models in the game. It does make my mandalorian look like an absolute tank of a soldier and I'm all for it.

The only thing I wish they had changed or added as mentioned above is an alternate version of the chest with the jetpack (attached to the back armor plate, don't just replace the plate where it looks like its not attached to anything) and if the cloak/cape is on it or wrapped to the side like in the show then that's a bonus. 

Minor things that I had wished were done was make the left shoulder pauldron like the right, and have two leg plates instead of one. 

All in all I am extremely grateful for this set. Thank you to whoever was responsible for getting this armor to us.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, l_kaktus said:

Hope they will fix this one, tbh. You're right. For 2600 CC expecting a bit more than that.

Is that even possible to update the set that's already on CM? What about those ppl who bought it already, add the new item to collections? And what if someone bought the set to sell it to other players? If that's not a problem and you could get the items by mail like a missed galactic season reward that would be great.

3 hours ago, Voroschuk said:

Is that even possible to update the set that's already on CM? What about those ppl who bought it already, add the new item to collections? And what if someone bought the set to sell it to other players? If that's not a problem and you could get the items by mail like a missed galactic season reward that would be great.

I don't think a fixed model would be a problem for the players, since the current model is literally clipping through stuff, so they can just replace the existing one. I know some players like it the way it is, but I'm sure they will appreciate more quality model over existing.

As for adding a second chest piece — I think it should work alright both for the collections and already bought items, since it comes as a pack.

Idea with automatic email with added part is also pretty much alright.

• Like 1

I've purchased it and was able to mix-match pieces to make a nice Mandalorian, however, I'm on board with adding a chest piece with a functional jetpack. I'm a little tired of Mandalorian armor sets with no jetpacks, which forces me to resort to older chest pieces that have'em. Additionally, please change the god forsaken voice modulation that was carried over from the Infamous Bounty Hunter's helmet. It's too bad more people aren't requesting these changes, but one can hope.

Edited by MrBibbIes
  • Like 2

MANDALORIAN NOMAD ARMOR SET - since i am a big Star Wars FAN,
i really, really! love the Mandalorian Star Wars Serie.
Its amazing that you put in the Work for this Amazing Armor Set.
But this Set just felt a little bit rushed and would be like 10000% more Insane if you add / change some things.
I mean - i already bought it - like a lot of other players - i bet every Bounty Hunter Player bought it - its so cool!
I really WISH you would add maybe a Second Version (like it is in other Armor Sets - for example Cheat Version with Cloak and Uncloak) of specific items.
Here are my Suggestions - even if you would sell it for 8000 Cartel Coins - it will be a Best Seller for Sure ;).

1.Second Version for the Chest Piece with a Jetpack and - or a Cloak - but MAINLY PLEASE a Jetpack on the Back.

2.Leg Armor Piece Armored on both Sides - not just left.
For example - in the Last Cinematic Trailer - even Malgus is covered in a Full Set of Leg-Armor.
Just to imagine that a Blaster-Shoot on the Bounty Hunter wearing this Armor - were his right Leg is not covered - its pretty sad ;(.

3.The Right Shoulder on Both Sides (the Same Shoulders on Both Sides) for the Chest Piece.
Would be INSANE - just like in the Serious - really love that Shoulder Pads from Mando!!!

4. Change the Helm-Voice - its pretty robotic - switch it to Rohlan-Dyre Helmet Voice.
This Helmet is without a DOUBT the BEST Bounty Hunter Helmet in the entire Game.
Its just this Voice - its not like how it is in the Series, and the Version i already wrote down from the
Rohlan-Dyre Helmet Voice is jsut so BADASS - the Cutscenes are on a whole new Level with the right Voice.

• Like 4