Disrupting The Network (Iokath Daily)

casirabit

This week I kept count of how many times I was yanked back to the droid.  Ten times during the entire mission. Do you think that is a little bit too much?  

It doesn't matter which character, either.   I did it with my Smuggler, Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, and Sorceress, and it was all the same.

Edited by casirabit
  • Like 2

Yeah, that mission has always been a bit of a PITA.

For ranged characters, you can stand out of the Boss' LOS while burning down the two smaller droids by standing near the orb pickup point, but the smaller droids have their own pulls if you don't down them fast enough.

For Melee characters, you are just going to get yanked around a lot...

For Mercs/ Commandos, remember to use Hydraulic override / Hold the line to prevent the yanking. For Snipers/Gunslingers, set up the defense screen (forget what it's called) while you grab the orb, might wanna put it down randomly and see if it tries to grab you, because once it does it won't do it again for a little while. Inquisitors and Sages have the teleport thing as well. There's lots of options. 

It's annoying, yes. The entire planet is annoying. But tbh i'd much rather take that quest than almost any of the others because at least it's not out in the open world.  

14 minutes ago, Ardrossan said:

For Mercs/ Commandos, remember to use Hydraulic override / Hold the line to prevent the yanking. For Snipers/Gunslingers, set up the defense screen (forget what it's called) while you grab the orb, might wanna put it down randomly and see if it tries to grab you, because once it does it won't do it again for a little while. Inquisitors and Sages have the teleport thing as well. There's lots of options. 

It's annoying, yes. The entire planet is annoying. But tbh i'd much rather take that quest than almost any of the others because at least it's not out in the open world.  

Considering it yanks about every 15 seconds, most of those won’t be finished with its cooldown to make a large difference 

For snipers and gunslingers, hunker down makes it easier. Using it makes it possible to avoid one of the pulls, and a little LoS makes it completely possible to not be thrown around at all. It is a quest were you have to pay some attention, but then it is not worse than that. 

• Like 1