Abusive hero choices for sith

Asdanty

Can you please give us more dark choices in new stories? My character is not a hero at all. She's appreciate power and does not looking for friends. 

Perhaps, even possibility to skip some lines where you have so save someone? Or give another, more dark lore-reason to care about their lifes? Possibility to kill another jedy after the fight?

Not a sith or sith spirit, no matter what is he up to. If my character meet another more powerful or wisest sith, her first wish to learning from him, to become more powerful herself. Apprentices for a reason usually trying to kill masters after learning, not before it.

Please, stop abusing her with morality. 

Edited by Asdanty

16 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Allies are useful only if they are alive.  Is that not good enough reason for you?

There is no allies.

Sith empire promise threaty and alliance with us, in zakuul era - and ruined all on iokath. Before we even lost eternal fleet.

Same for republic.

Mandalorians didnt help with anything, and i dont know, even why i must bother - will Shae win or not on ruhnuk.

The pretenter can too doing nothing and i feel we can negotiate if needed.

So... Why? Why i must help Shae on ruhnuk? Why i must save satele Shan in echoes of oblivion, and cant just blow her ship, or kill her - in the end, if i am dark side sith, that kill already Theron. Not choice of my primary character, but why not?

Why there is no option to help Malgus kill empress Acina?

Why i even must go on manaan without anything for personal goals - for both sides?

Meridian quest and onderon and mek-sha was normal. But anythibg else...

There is so many lost and poorly done posibilities in last chapters, that i even want quit again.

33 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Allies are useful only if they are alive.  Is that not good enough reason for you?

For participation into civil war - not quite. 

I'd better let Shae go there for herself.

My character do not trust mandalorians. Yes, they helped in war with Arcan. But... In long-term perspective they are too unstable ally to rely.

As also don't want to helping any jedy in hunting or defeating siths. Because of understanding possibility that someday they can come for her. 

4 hours ago, Deroniumm said:

There is no allies.

Sith empire promise threaty and alliance with us, in zakuul era - and ruined all on iokath. Before we even lost eternal fleet.

Same for republic.

Mandalorians didnt help with anything, and i dont know, even why i must bother - will Shae win or not on ruhnuk.

The pretenter can too doing nothing and i feel we can negotiate if needed.

I meant *personal* allies, not state-level allies.  (Note that I *deliberately* didn't use the word "friends"...)

4 hours ago, Deroniumm said:

So... Why? Why i must help Shae on ruhnuk? Why i must save satele Shan in echoes of oblivion, and cant just blow her ship, or kill her - in the end, if i am dark side sith, that kill already Theron. Not choice of my primary character, but why not?

Why there is no option to help Malgus kill empress Acina?

Why i even must go on manaan without anything for personal goals - for both sides?

Meridian quest and onderon and mek-sha was normal. But anythibg else...

There is so many lost and poorly done posibilities in last chapters, that i even want quit again.

For all those choices, it's because it suits the overall story.  Having the story branch far enough to allow those possibilities alongside the existing possibilities would make good fodder for an offline single-player RPG, but not so much for an MMORPG like SWTOR, where the long-term story will just go on and on.  (Note also the existing criticisms for the Imp/Pub splits following War on Iokath, especially in the RP community, where it isn't in any way obvious who's in charge of the Empire...)

More specifically:

• In Echoes, as you go there, you don't know what is actually happening, and it's entirely feasible, based on the information that the contagion would just spread all over everywhere.
  • My best bet on Shae is that the scenario is "better the devil you know [Shae, who's clearly prepared to work with you] than the devil you don't [Heta K, who probably isn't]".
  • You think Malgus is remotely trustable?  (Blind trust in any Sith is dangerous, but I'd put him very, very far down my list of "willing even slightly to trust this person" list.)
  • I'll agree that the Manaan scenario (not Prelude to Revan, mind, the new one) wasn't so great.