Is there a way to contact support for issues regarding the Forum itself and its management?

Dayshadow

Ha ha, ha ha,    ha    ha... Ha.

No

You could try to PM JackieKo but be careful. Rumors has it she does not take lightly to being contacted about BW's ignore the playerbase policy, and you could at best be ignored, at worst you would simply disappear for ever** Best is to simply let the matter slip, and get on with your life. If you insist on trying, be careful how you present and formulate your inquiry. 

**Forum ban

Edited by MortenJessen

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2023 at 7:45 AM, MortenJessen said:

Ha ha, ha ha,    ha    ha... Ha.

No

You could try to PM JackieKo but be careful. Rumors has it she does not take lightly to being contacted about BW's ignore the playerbase policy, and you could at best be ignored, at worst you would simply disappear for ever** Best is to simply let the matter slip, and get on with your life. If you insist on trying, be careful how you present and formulate your inquiry. 

**Forum ban

Ignore this snipe comment...

Be polite and JackieKo will be happy to talk to you and help you in anyway she can....

2 hours ago, denavin said:

Ignore this snipe comment...

You dug up a one month plus old thread, just to let the world know that you can not recognice a joke, even when you read AND quote it??

If I had been even remotely serious, do you think I would have linked JackieKo in on it, clue, letting her know off the bat?? Or do you think I linked her as a hint to OP??

2 hours ago, denavin said:

Be polite and JackieKo will be happy to talk to you and help you in anyway she can...

Just to quote me? Really?

As an aside, I made the post into a comedy post, considdering that OP is one of the players/subscribers who has been using the forum longest, still subbed, and really should know better than posting in "new Player" forum about this....

Edited by MortenJessen
Added missing word. Makes more sense now.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1