(Posting for absolutetristan) Subscriber unable to post on forums

SteveTheCynic

I had this by PM:

3 hours ago, absolutetristan said:

I usually wouldn't do this, messaging someone on the random, but I've been having a issue with the forum since the forum update, whenever that was. So it's been a while.

You don't have to post anything and I'd understand (and I wouldn't even know where someone would post BUG REPORTS, etc.), but the issue is I can't post on the forum. I can't post a topic to the forum. I do the drop down menu for the create content but it is greyed out. There is no reply/quote replies in the forum, and I'm just trying to figure out why or at least figure out a way to post.

I did message back and forth a couple of times with the Community Team and my account is in a good standing. I haven't been limited in any way. My last message I sent I haven't had a reply back.

I'd post something myself but I can't post at all, is it possible for you to post on my behalf somewhere (Bug Reports or somewhere) to figure out why I can't post to the forum. I'm a subscriber. I have messages from the CommunityTeam gold poster that there isn't an issue with my account, etc.

Sorry to message out of nowhere, but I saw you're a pretty regular poster. Understand completely if you don't want to do anything.

Does anyone have any hints to offer?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1