Assault on Tython, MM...bugged?

I'm a Corruption Sorcerer, 333ilevel with some augments.  I usually have a Juggernaut tank, Assassin, and another melee.  All around the same ilevel and augments.   We have tried several times to complete this flashpoint on Mastermode and we always get stuck on Master Oric Traless.  We kill the datacron before his cast ends, no one stands in purple circles, but there's just so much AoE.  He constantly casts debris and sometimes it hits for over 100k.   Before I thought he only did that when someone got low, but this has been constant, even after they've been topped up to full.  I understand it's a heavy AoE fight, but this is unhealable.   I've watched videos to try and see what I've been doing wrong, and I notice that in the videos, the random purple circles of falling debris (not the phase where it follows you) falls a lot slower than the attempts I have done.  I just came back from a hiatus, so I know I'm a bit rusty, but I don't remember it being this difficult.   Any suggestions to what I'm doing wrong, or what I could do, would be greatly appreciated.  

Debris can be healed through. The other purple circles can and should be stepped out of.

If people are dying during the purple circle phase, then they're probably standing in stupid. Since the boss is invulnerable while the ceiling is falling, everyone should should spread out a bit and run in a smallish oval to drop their circles. (Don't drop your circles on a party member, basically. Stick to your own path and make sure it's just long enough to keep you from running into your own circles.)

Tank should be keeping the boss turned away, as there is a relatively nasty cleave (telekinetic wave).

Without seeing video or a log of what's happening, I can't offer you much specific heal advice RE what you might be doing wrong, but I'd recommend being proactive with things like static barrier and roaming mend. And don't be afraid to yell at your DPS for eating extra damage 😛

It's one of the few flashpoints left with a heal check.  I usually do 22k or so ehps for that boss (scoundrel heals, sage has bubble so numbers will be different) and still might lose a dps or tank.  When I dps I always end up off-healing during the circle stage.

I think part of the problem is dsync, the aoe isn't always where it's showing on your screen.  Jumping when you move can help a bit with that issue.