Question about GS tokens / server transfer

Ardrossan

Wondering if anyone has done a server transfer and if the GS tokens transferred as well? I have 14 tokens on one server and wondering if I send a character to another server, if the tokens will transfer. If I buy a stronghold using the tokens, will the stronghold transfer over? I know with the regular strongholds, if you buy a stronghold on one server and all the upgrades, if you buy it on the other server it will come all unlocked (still have to pay the initial cost though)

Season tokens do not transfer, same as other legacy currencies.  The fleet strongholds are a legacy unlock, same as other strongholds, and do transfer when you transfer a character.  You just need to visit the stronghold terminal on the fleet and activate it (at no cost).

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2023 at 5:50 PM, ceryxp said:

Season tokens do not transfer, same as other legacy currencies.  The fleet strongholds are a legacy unlock, same as other strongholds, and do transfer when you transfer a character.  You just need to visit the stronghold terminal on the fleet and activate it (at no cost).

I looked into this but there's no terminal for the fleet SHs. I was thinking about the upcoming Meksha SH and i think it will be the same way, they don't transfer. 

20 minutes ago, Ardrossan said:

I looked into this but there's no terminal for the fleet SHs. I was thinking about the upcoming Meksha SH and i think it will be the same way, they don't transfer. 

The terminal is in the Supplies section, next to the GS vendors, not in the Stronghold section with the other stronghold terminals.  I can confirm that they do transfer because I purchased the Carrick Station stronghold on Star Forge and the Vaiken Spacedock stronghold on Satele Shan.  Then, during the transfer sale, I transferred a character from SS to SF, and then from SF to SS, and now I have both strongholds on both servers.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ceryxp said:

The terminal is in the Supplies section, next to the GS vendors, not in the Stronghold section with the other stronghold terminals.  I can confirm that they do transfer because I purchased the Carrick Station stronghold on Star Forge and the Vaiken Spacedock stronghold on Satele Shan.  Then, during the transfer sale, I transferred a character from SS to SF, and then from SF to SS, and now I have both strongholds on both servers.

Thanks I really appreciate that!

lol it's incredible how disorganized fleet is. I drove around for a long time looking for a terminal to do it. I guess it seems obvious that they would put it near the GS vendor but i've never noticed it before.