no Cartel Market *flash sale* at all today ???

Nee-Elder

Daylight Saving Time always breaks the flash sale.  Why BW has not bothered to address that, or fix the flash sale timer, no one (out here) can say.  I have a suspicion for why it happens, the flash sale reset falls back an hour at the start of DST, but I do not have a CS degree so can not say with certainty.

2 hours ago, CommunityTeam said:

Hi folks,

Thanks for the report regarding the Cartel Market Flash Sale, our team is currently looking into it. We'll update you in this thread when we have more information. 

Translated to English from Bioware: "Report received. Our team is swamped with other tasks and has no immediate plans to investigate the Cartel Market Flash Sale. We may or may not get back to you in this thread in a few weeks or never. Your report is noted but not a priority for us at all."

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, CommunityTeam said:

Hi folks,

Cartel Market Flash Sale issue is now resolved. 

Thanks again for the reports. 

Thank you guys for fixing, and (maybe manually, I don't know) for making Lana Beniko (Gold) set available for a day once again! Had to purchase some cartel coins to keep finishing my collection since that set is nowhere to be found. Any chance the old static gear (Investigator, Noble Commander etc.) will be available again soon? Also for the Rakghoul event that starts just over a week from now, THORN Sanitization and THORN Containment sets?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Traceguy said:

Translated to English from Bioware: "Report received. Our team is swamped with other tasks and has no immediate plans to investigate the Cartel Market Flash Sale. We may or may not get back to you in this thread in a few weeks or never. Your report is noted but not a priority for us at all."

Looks like you need a better translater --> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/928061-no-cartel-market-flash-sale-at-all-today/?do=findComment&comment=9746522

Nice try though! :ph_lol:

42 minutes ago, CommunityTeam said:

No problem and thanks for getting it fixed promptly with BW Team.

Next up = GSF development? ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CommunityTeam said:

Hi folks,

So you going to put the Ri'kan Set on sale too and have two items for sale to make up for yesterday? Or is that just a wash? 

On 3/13/2023 at 9:44 AM, CommunityTeam said:

Hi folks,

Wow, when it comes to the Cartel Market issue the team is quick to fix it in no time. but we have bugs in game since launch still with no fix.