how to understand what price I can charge for items which I have in my bank since 10 you ago?

Yuuzhanvng

That requires a little more specifics. But try to search for the item on the gtn. If it shows up, you can sort the price from low to high if there are multiple, and then you know. If it is rare old stuff, chances are you cant find it on the gtn. Then you will have to put in the work of finding similar stuff and compare. 

Hope that helps just a little.

• Like 1

Six months ago I returned to SWTOR after a good 7 yrs hiatus. I logged in to find 15K creds and a lot of items from 2011-2013. S I sorted everything out and sold most of my doubles and triplicate items to the tune of 84B credits when it was all said and done.  About 6 pages of stuff in LCH and a total of about 4 pages on toons.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2023 at 5:10 PM, Deamon_Samurai said:

Six months ago I returned to SWTOR after a good 7 yrs hiatus. I logged in to find 15K creds and a lot of items from 2011-2013. S I sorted everything out and sold most of my doubles and triplicate items to the tune of 84B credits when it was all said and done.  About 6 pages of stuff in LCH and a total of about 4 pages on toons.

On 3/10/2023 at 5:10 PM, Deamon_Samurai said:

Six months ago I returned to SWTOR after a good 7 yrs hiatus. I logged in to find 15K creds and a lot of items from 2011-2013. S I sorted everything out and sold most of my doubles and triplicate items to the tune of 84B credits when it was all said and done.  About 6 pages of stuff in LCH and a total of about 4 pages on too

SSame here

On 3/8/2023 at 3:05 PM, Yuuzhanvng said:

how to understand what price I can charge for items which I have in my bank since 10 you ago?😝

just compare with gtn, if they arent on gtn and are either gold or plat cartel market items 1b is fine, or more if you wanna spam general chat, for rng stuff I would probably just post them on gtn for a mil, if they don't sell just sell to vendor. 99% of old non-cm stuff is worthless

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, RikuvonDrake said:

just compare with gtn, if they arent on gtn and are either gold or plat cartel market items 1b is fine, or more if you wanna spam general chat, for rng stuff I would probably just post them on gtn for a mil, if they don't sell just sell to vendor. 99% of old non-cm stuff is worthless

All these years of collecting.... ;)