PVP Season 2 Feedback

Vyzra

A bit early, I know, you don't really see a Track yet, but I found a few of the achievments, the rewards are already on and... Yeah, I hope I did not miss an open Topic somewhere already covering that. 😬

It seems the PVP-Season is a bit of a hot Potato, considering there was no official Feedback-Topic for the first Season and what I am reading all over the Forum but relax! I LOVE what you did there ;) And I really appreciate the work, that is put into the PVP aspect.

So... Here I go:

Rewards:

Consider myself back for Season 2. I love the look of the new Armor you put out there. But what really got me hooked will be the Title and the decoration. Yeah, I found it in the decoration list. Armor-Props are amazing! Also I will need the Tokens for the old PVP Rewards for Roleplay-reasons. Sadly I couldn't make all 20 Tokens - What brings me to the next point:

Achievements:

I noticed they are exactly the same, as the one from Season 1. Here is where I kindly ask you to turn down the number for the Weekly. I guess the next Season will also be 12 Weeks. 25 Weekly's is brutal, if you have a work schedule that does not allow you to play during primetime and if you want to do enjoy other aspects of the game. I could not do that in Season 1. Allthough I really tried.

How about turning it down to 12 Weekly's, if the Season will be up for 12 Weeks? That way you have to engage every week, but it's not punishing you too much. I mean... 25 Weeklys meant to do 2 Weeklys per week. That's... hard. I know, I know, there are people out there who managed to do this easily. But... it wasn't easy for me, alltough I really wanted to do this.

If you are interested in my Season 1 Feedback I put it here.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Stradlin said:

GSF should be included in PvP season reward track! Or it should have a season of its own.

i've been saying  that ^  ( mostly the 2nd part )  since  Galactic Seasons  first began.

But unfortunately , for whatever reason,  BioWare and/or @EricMusco  disagrees. :(

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 10:40 PM, Stradlin said:

GSF should be included in PvP season reward track! Or it should have a season of its own.

This, The Magnificent Giradda the Hutt should start sponsoring exhibition matches in starfighters as well