Please give us Vitiate and Tenebrae's outfits.

As shown in one of the chapters both Vitiate and Tenebrae both have unique outfits that you cannot get through gameplay or cartel market. As such i would like to request we are given these similar to Valkorians, at some point in the near future. Pls and ty :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, emilydeylan said:

As shown in one of the chapters both Vitiate and Tenebrae both have unique outfits that you cannot get through gameplay or cartel market. As such i would like to request we are given these similar to Valkorians, at some point in the near future. Pls and ty :)

In terms of outfit that's reasonably close to Vitiate

https://swtorista.com/armor/vicious-adept

• Like 1

Tenebrae's armor is kind of available through the Resort Swimwear set. Mind you the coloration is different, but that's the design they used for Tenebrae's clothing. You can put a dye into it for that matter to make it look cooler.

11 hours ago, Setokai said:

In terms of outfit that's reasonably close to Vitiate

https://swtorista.com/armor/vicious-adept

I mean "Technically" Mantle of the emperor was close to Valokrians armor, but we still got Valkorians armor, i get what you are saying and it is an option, but the models are different and wholly unique esp since one is more high rez.

5 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

"given" == unlikely.  "made available so we can buy" == possible, although I continue to be puzzled as to why so many people want to dress up their characters as those characters' worstest of worst enemies.

It's mostly the pieces for me, i want that robe from Vitiate, but alot of people want to look like bad asses and for some that's looking like a boss they killed or struggled against.

15 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

"given" == unlikely.  "made available so we can buy" == possible, although I continue to be puzzled as to why so many people want to dress up their characters as those characters' worstest of worst enemies.

To show the galaxy that if you oppose my character, I will destroy you then proceed to steal your outfit and use it on myself. Its a big warning to anyone that might cross me!:jawa_evil:Jokes aside, I just think they look cool and would fit some of my characters.

9 hours ago, FlameYOL said:

To show the galaxy that if you oppose my character, I will destroy you then proceed to steal your outfit and use it on myself. Its a big warning to anyone that might cross me!:jawa_evil:Jokes aside, I just think they look cool and would fit some of my characters.

I'll take your life AND your drip.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, RowanThursday said:

Eternal mysteries of the Force:

If you strike down a heinous evil and end his reign of terror over the Galaxy; do you still get light side points if, in fact, you only murdered him to steal his dress?

Depends, are you planning on putting a white/white dye module on the dress or a black/black dye module?