Light/Dark Alignment (Jaesa)

Arkcien

I have 1800 LS and 1500 DS on my Sith Warrior and I have Light Alignment one on him. I was told that you just need 1000 DS points to have Dark 1 alignment in order to make Jaesa go to the Dark Side. Well I have over 1000 DS points, but I'm also Light aligned. Will I be able to convert Jaesa to the Dark Side since I have at least 1000 DS points, or do I need to convert myself to Dark 1 aligment before meeting and converting her?

Your dark / light alignment is derived solely from the *difference* between your DS and LS points, so you'll have to obtain 600 DS points with no LS points to get your net score to +300 Dark (2100-1800).  (Or some combination that gets 600 more DS than LS...)

To do that without advancing the story:

• Train the Diplomacy crew skill and send your existing companions exclusively on missions with the red-triangle DS symbol.  You get DS points for each such mission they complete, whether they succed or fail.  Do this while also doing the things below, and send your companions out again as soon as they return.
  • Run through side and exploration missions that have DS/LS points available.  (Example: at the entrance to the military installation on DK in front of the first slave rebellion area, there's a Sith Lord (poison the slaves slowly).  Example: Ismar Brengel in Lord Grathan's compound (steal the data).  Example: the captain on the bridge in front of Grathan's compond (steal the turret plans and give them to the captain))
  • Run Story mode Black Talon and carefully pick the maximum possible set of DS choices all the way through.  Advantage: it's repeatable.  DIsadvantage: it's boring to repeat it too much.
  • In Bounty event weeks, use the Interrogation Probes on the Shady Characters, and take any DS choice that's offered when talking to the person who tells you where to find the actual target of the bounty.
  • Like 1

I"m not sure how it works for getting DS Jeasa, since I usually go for LS Jaesa, but you can get LS Jeasa even if your alignment is dark. 

Whether she goes LS or DS is more dependant on your choices and the conversation path you take during her recruitment mission.   *If you want DS Jeasa make sure you take both DS paths for the final missions on alderaan and tatooine.

*I'm not 100% sure you have to, since I've gone LS on one and DS on the other and still made Jaesa LS but better to be safe and take both DS choices