Starfighters as deco

Stradlin

It is so strange how none of the iconic Sith  Empire starfighters have made it in as SH decorations. In 10 years, we've not gotten a single one. We have some of these present as sad hologram miniatures, and as  tinier pet size miniatures. Then you have a  burning bomber and nothing else. Many of the sstarfighter models are present in game already.  Devs  wouldn't even have to even make them. You can find impressive starfighters sitting in hangars of fleet, or hanging from roof of Voidstar WZ etc. These are  all  full sized, finished and fancy looking models. 

All these hangars, landing pads and so on on varioius SHs to decorate...and no Starfighters to put in them. Ships in general? Yes. Starfighters? No! Alliance Fighter, which is basically old Rep side scout is present. Nothing else is. You have flight hangars of imperial capital ship to decorate, and not a single real starfighter  to put in there. Tis obscene!

Edited by Stradlin
  • Like 2

On 2/21/2023 at 5:43 AM, Stradlin said:

It is so strange how none of the iconic Sith  Empire starfighters have made it in as SH decorations. In 10 years, we've not gotten a single one. We have some of these present as sad hologram miniatures, and as  tinier pet size miniatures. Then you have a  burning bomber and nothing else. Many of the sstarfighter models are present in game already.  Devs  wouldn't even have to even make them. You can find impressive starfighters sitting in hangars of fleet, or hanging from roof of Voidstar WZ etc. These are  all  full sized, finished and fancy looking models. 

All these hangars, landing pads and so on on varioius SHs to decorate...and no Starfighters to put in them. Ships in general? Yes. Starfighters? No! Alliance Fighter, which is basically old Rep side scout is present. Nothing else is. You have flight hangars of imperial capital ship to decorate, and not a single real starfighter  to put in there. Tis obscene!

Agreed 100% it sucks that none of the ships and shuttles and star fighters you seen in game aren't really deco's you can acquire 90% of the time, i would happily pay for an imperial bomber without that stupid base stand, and at a decent size.

• Like 2

On 3/1/2023 at 6:10 PM, emilydeylan said:

Agreed 100% it sucks that none of the ships and shuttles and star fighters you seen in game aren't really deco's you can acquire 90% of the time, i would happily pay for an imperial bomber without that stupid base stand, and at a decent size.

For sure for sure. Imperial scouts, too, look absolutely majestic and it a borderline crime they aren't deco! If BW released these as deco, they'd not even  know what to do with all the money it generates  I swears. I mean look at them!!

https://imgur.com/0lPujw1

Rep side is slightly less scandalous thanks to Alliance Fighter being present. Regardless, Reps  too could   use a few more starfighters.  At least Starguard  and Flashfire are already present as cool, full sized models in game. 

They gave many of the GSF  ships as depressing holograms and called it a day. It is a crime!

Edited by Stradlin
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Stradlin said:

For sure for sure. Imperial scouts, too, look absolutely majestic and it a borderline crime they aren't deco! If BW released these as deco, they'd not even  know what to do with all the money it generates  I swears. I mean look at them!!

https://imgur.com/0lPujw1

Rep side is slightly less scandalous thanks to Alliance Fighter being present. Regardless, Reps  too could   use a few more starfighters.  At least Starguard  and Flashfire are already present as cool, full sized models in game. 

They gave many of the GSF  ships as depressing holograms and called it a day. It is a crime!

Personally more in love with the bombers but i agree on the fighters, i would like to see most of the star ships you see in game as a decoration.

This December is the 10th anniversary of the release of GSF.  So....there is a chance..................

Im trying to get them to release Galactic Starfighter Cartel Packs again, so people have the chance to get Cartel Ships to fly.  They have not been available for years now.

Maybe in those packs they can put some deco's as you describe.

It would work perfectly I think.

13 hours ago, philwil said:

This December is the 10th anniversary of the release of GSF.  So....there is a chance..................

Im trying to get them to release Galactic Starfighter Cartel Packs again, so people have the chance to get Cartel Ships to fly.  They have not been available for years now.

Maybe in those packs they can put some deco's as you describe.

It would work perfectly I think.

I'd love something for GSF's anniversary but I'm not expecting them to do anything considering how little content the game gets these days. I doubt GSF would ba development priority.