need help canceling my subscription

theevictor

18 hours ago, theevictor said:

i can not find how to cancel my sub before i get charged again.

How did you subscribe?

• If you subscribed through Steam, you cancel the subscription in the Steam account management pages.
  • If you subscribed by buying a code from Amazon or Origin or whatever, and then entering it in the SWTOR website, you are on a manual-renew plan, and there's nothing to cancel.
  • If you subscribed by buying the 60-day option on the SWTOR website, you are on a manual-renew plan, and there's nothing to cance.
  • If you subscribed by the 30-, 90-, or 180-day option on the SWTOR website, you go to "My SWTOR", log in again to actually get there, and then pick the "My Account" tab at the top.  Now pick "Subscription" on the left, and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, as shown in this screenshot.  Click the link that seems obvious, the one my red arrow points to.
  • If you tried that, and the link *still* isn't there, try this link instead https://account.swtor.com/user/subscription/cancel, because it goes to the same place.
  • Failing that, remove your payment information from the SWTOR website.  If they don't know how to charge you, they will let the subscription run out instead.