*Cancelled* PTS PVP Event 2/17 6pm EST (for Opal Vulptilla mount)

Bar-Da-Voya

As title states. PvP event being organized for Friday February 17th at 6pm EST to help people get the Opal Vulptilla mount. Decent amount of people already committed as per Reddit post.

As per the latest dev post PTS is closing at 5pm CT (6pm ET) on Friday February 17 so event is cancelled.

Last chance to get the mount will likely be at tomorrow's dev event at 1:30pm CT (2:30pm ET) Thursday Feb 16. FYI

Edited by Bar-Da-Voya
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bar-Da-Voya said:

As title states. PvP event being organized for Friday February 17th at 6pm EST to help people get the Opal Vulptilla mount. Decent amount of people already committed

hi  @Bar-Da-Voya , be sure you see THIS from BioWare:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/927375-64-bit-on-pts-updates-721-known-issues-thread/#comment-9743514  ... as it might conflict with your  time?

• Bar-Da-Voya changed the title to *Cancelled* PTS PVP Event 2/17 6pm EST (for Opal Vulptilla mount)No
  • Bar-Da-Voya changed the title to *Cancelled* PTS PVP Event 2/17 6pm EST (for Opal Vulptilla mount)
5 hours ago, Cindron said:

I am confused.  Will you only get the mount if you participate while the devs are on at 1:30 ct Thursday?  Or as long as you hit a warzone before they shut down on Friday?

the latter - as long as you complete a WZ before they shut down the PTS on Friday, you are eligible for the mount

• Like 1

• Dev Post
11 hours ago, Cindron said:

I am confused.  Will you only get the mount if you participate while the devs are on at 1:30 ct Thursday?  Or as long as you hit a warzone before they shut down on Friday?

The criteria is: 

• Log onto PTS
  • Complete a Warzone

Playing a match with the team is not required at all. We're just hopping into the queues to see how everything is working live, and to also encourage pops for everyone participating. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Cindron said:

Sorry for the confusion. You can earn the mount at anytime on the PTS if you get a warzone to pop. People were having trouble getting a pop on the PTS outside of the earlier dev event that's why I said likely last time will be with today's dev event.