Arcann Romance?

SierraLovesCats

I've never actually romanced him before but I'm playing through on a new Guardian and am considering it. I usually just go for Theron or Lana so this would be a bit fresh but I just wonder if it's really fleshed out for the long term. Thoughts? If any of you have romanced him and if you thought it worked nicely or not.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 2/13/2023 at 2:14 AM, SierraLovesCats said:

I've never actually romanced him before but I'm playing through on a new Guardian and am considering it. I usually just go for Theron or Lana so this would be a bit fresh but I just wonder if it's really fleshed out for the long term. Thoughts? If any of you have romanced him and if you thought it worked nicely or not.

His romance comes late, but is still ongoing even now. I don't believe it is  finished yet with new content coming with Arcann and the Darth Nul stuff going on.  I love his romance and he is my favorite. His cutscenes are really sweet. 

12 hours ago, Darthmoriquendi said:

I love his romance and he is my favorite

Duly noted! Yeah that was always the big issue was that his romance comes so late, by that point most people would've likely romanced another character but this time around I'm really wanting to go with Arcann if you say it works. Good to know that he's still getting attention too, I was worried about him being pushed to the sidelines because he's an optional character to even allow to live.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1