Vicious slash's new animation.

byronrcr

I don't get what's going on with changing the animations of abilities like this. I've been away from the game for a while because I couldn't stomach the look of ravage after it was changed ( I understand the reasons behind it's change, but it's current animation is pure trash) now I've noticed vicious slash has become, needlessly, a lazy, sloppy looking one handed slow-ass swing. I really wish you would stop messing with the parts of the game that make/made it great, and focus on actual problems.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/13/2023 at 5:31 AM, byronrcr said:

I don't get what's going on with changing the animations of abilities like this. I've been away from the game for a while because I couldn't stomach the look of ravage after it was changed ( I understand the reasons behind it's change, but it's current animation is pure trash) now I've noticed vicious slash has become, needlessly, a lazy, sloppy looking one handed slow-ass swing. I really wish you would stop messing with the parts of the game that make/made it great, and focus on actual problems.

Agree, If it aint broke dont fix it

• 1 month later...