Lethality movement

Crazykidddd

Lethality has abysmal movement, with everything slowing and rooting you in the game and the fact they have no immunity to mechanics during roll we are often sitting ducks, especially against teams of ranged players who just make a mockery of lethality (literally, a monkey with a joystick playing ranged could keep lethality at bay).
Please give lethality some kind of mobility tool tied to their roll, no need to evade damage, but the movement shouldnt be affected and always roll forwards 12 meters with immunity to roots during roll. 
Also, please just give operative the holotraverse ability as part of the class and not a utility option. The class desperately needs it and shouldn't have to choose.

lmao xD

Let's be real tho, lethality really isn't busted. I think people are just clueless as to how to play against them, or have never tried playing it in the first place. 
The main issue that people have with lethality could literally be completely removed by taking away the DR and healing on stim boost. They do that, the class is back to the drawing board. 

I'm not saying they have to leave the class as it is, but it's more or less in the same ballpark as madness in the sense that the dmg it does, if not in good aoe circumstances (where many other classes can keep up and even beat lethality in terms of damage), is actually pretty meh, just that it has great offheals.
However, unlike madness it has absolute garbage movement.
They could for example just lower the healing and DR received by stim boost to 10% each respectively and lower the cd of evasion back to 5 secs max.

At any rate, something needs to be done because for a class I've had tons of fun playing since 2.0, I now rarely play it anymore because everyone and their mothers hard swapped to ranged and its a nightmare just trying to move (a problem which a lot of specs suffer from, not just this one *cough annihilation cough*).
Add to that the fact that if you're a great player you get focused and stunlocked to hell, and it's just not fun ending up having to just spam your dots and frag from afar because you're perma rooted and stunned while they run away. 

Just need the interaction of roll not being interrupted by roots. Specifically chain lightning. 
I think more the issue is chain lightning. 
Creeping terror in mass too. 

Lethality can maintain the highest DR amount across all classes with even more respectable healing, not every class should do everything and this one pretty much already does it all for an offheal/dps class.

15 hours ago, Crazykidddd said:

They could for example just lower the healing and DR received by stim boost to 10% each respectively and lower the cd of evasion back to 5 secs max.

Very confusion.
Anyway, extended duration of evasion was a mistake for lethality which already had an extended version. This doesn't even include the talent.. It's quite absurd, white damage isn't even strong and hasn't been since 5.8 ossus. 
DR from Corrosive grenade could just go completely if anything, DR from stim boost I think is fine but the % healing is a bit high. Even a percent or two cut would make a difference.

I think the mobility issue is the over abundance of roots and slows that still exist and less so the class being immobile because when I play it, well. I don't feel I have any issues outside of net which is intended or a stack of sorcerers or a single elemental convection lightning sorcerer playing optimally. This probably pins down what the issue is, class stacking is always bad, net is intended but worse when stacked then finally elemental convection lightning is insane with rotational roots.