The best combination of Crew skills for running 2 characters?

Draksen

Hey there

I plan to run two characters only (just to refrain me from doing what I do sadly in all games: being average everywhere and not focusing enough)

I was wondering, what are the best possible crew skills for those 2 toons? The ones that would be fully complementary allowing me to be virtually independent in crafting/farming.

Thanks a lot for your help and suggestions! :)

Generally speaking, crafting isn't particularly useful:  By the time you've crafted your gear, you should have already out-leveled it, and there isn't really 'end game' crafting at the moment (Crafting got literally 'diddly' and 'squat' in the current expansion) outside of endgame augments.

I'd probably recommend taking the Slicing skill on your first character:  Free credits are always handy that first time through...

• Thanks 1

BioChem may be useful. you could craft Stims and sell on the GTN or just use for yourself

you could have your second character just Gathering, and have them get Slicing. Almost Every crafting needs  Slicing Material.  Doubling up on Biochem materials Gathering may not be that bad of an approach

Character 1:  BioChem , Diplomacy , Bioanalysis

Character 2: Slicing , Diplomacy , Bioanalysis

Edited by Achnaattwo
correcting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1