Old Schematics

Mikel_p

Hey SWTOR community:

I was hoping that this post gets read by the devs. I would love to see a vendor come in one day with the old crafting schematics from each specialization that would drop outside of what the trainer does. They drop so infrequently at this point in swtor that a vendor should sell them... even if it were like 100k credits a pop or something to that effect. I love crafting those old armors and weapons to put on my companions. (because i hate companion only bound gear).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mikel_p said:

Hey SWTOR community:

I was hoping that this post gets read by the devs. I would love to see a vendor come in one day with the old crafting schematics from each specialization that would drop outside of what the trainer does. They drop so infrequently at this point in swtor that a vendor should sell them... even if it were like 100k credits a pop or something to that effect. I love crafting those old armors and weapons to put on my companions. (because i hate companion only bound gear).

You're thinking about stuff like the Midlithe lightsabres or the "Elegant" or "Modified Elegant" weapons?.

• 1 month later...

If you're patient you can get the drops yourself from the tier 8 and lower underworld and investigation missions.  Just use level 50 influence companions.  It is already a huge credit, and time, sink.

It's the old RE schematics that were removed from the game.  Things like the blue-black colour crystal and Ruusan armors.  Those should be put on a vendor since there's been no way for a crafter to get them since 4.0.