rejoin empire? a sith warrior

ksareas

You see, I just finished Onslaught and the ending leaves me more with doubts than happy, Acina asks me to accompany her as her anger or to continue as commander, which generates a tremendous internal conflict in me, on the one hand it seems stupid that Acina She doesn't even have the balls to propose that I serve as her executioner, when she's literally some Sith trash who has no power and could literally kill everyone in that room, including her Darth Malgus if our Sith Warrior character wanted to. , I'm sorry. that our character has developed too much to return to the empire in such a nefarious way and serve again as a pawn and now of an empress who is much weaker than his former master, at this point the sith warrior would be the most powerful sith in the empire without a doubt with a power base that even he tells lana that it would take a couple of hours to take the throne when they are in the kotfe swamp, on the other hand I want to return to the empire but I do not want to serve acina, vrowman does respect as an old acquaintance but he lacks power and continues with the bad habits of putting his interests above the empire, the truth should not have killed darth marr I think he is the only character who could propose that to wrath and have a positive response from the players, the only sith I respect for his power and loyalty is darth marr and the only one I feel that my character could serve as an executioner without feeling less, I don't know what you think and how do you all take  this decision I would like to read them, especially with the sith warrior or with darth nox

Edited by ksareas

One of my SWs did the following: 

Played Sith Politics. Sided with Republic on Iokath. This removed Acina and put Vowrawn in charge. Vowrawn was an ally of the Wrath back in the day.

She then sided with the Empire the next time around.

But,  Vowrawn is no spring chicken. She will replace him as Emperor

when the time is right

"cue master & apprentice by Dudu films - When Time Comes - Bing video"

On 2/10/2023 at 11:48 PM, Shayddow said:

Played Sith Politics. Sided with Republic on Iokath. This removed Acina and put Vowrawn in charge. Vowrawn was an ally of the Wrath back in the day.

Honestly, if I had known that I would side with the Republic, assassinate Accina and replace Vrowman, I would have done it without even hesitating, I think he is the only character that our Sith warrior could respect to be Emperor

9 hours ago, ksareas said:

assassinate Accina

Acina, but whatever.

And no, you don't assassinate her.

Spoiler

If you choose the Republic (either as a Pubside or Impside character), Acina gets caught in a tight spot and tries to use the "superweapon", and gets caught in the backlash and killed, just like what happens to Jace Malcom if you choose the Empire.  That is, your actions cause her to take a huge risk that explodes in her face, and she is killed, but not by your hand.

• 9 months later...
On 2/10/2023 at 11:48 PM, Shayddow said:

Yeah, also siding with the Republic on Iokath always makes more sense than siding with Acina if you accepted her offer during KOTET, she betrayed us and now she asks for our help? lol.

It doesn't matter how much the main character is against the Republic, Acina has proven that she is not trustworthy as an ally, getting rid of her is the best option possible.