Subscription question

DanielAstrol

Yes 180 days remains active once they take your money.  Regardless of if you cancel a day later or the day prior to your sub renewing.   

To cancel subscription go to the My SWtoR tab, go to subscriptions on the left hand side, and if you scroll all the way down you should see cancel subscription.  My sub is cancelled so the button isn't there for me now to verify it, but I'm 99% certain if you scroll to the very bottom of the page you'll find it. 

13 hours ago, DanielAstrol said:

If I buy a 180 days long game time, and I cancel it a few minutes or a day later (due to I want the 180 days as a one-time), the 180 days remains added? Where to cancel it?

If you cancel it, it is cancelled, but the time you paid for remains available on the account.  What you cancel is the automatic renewal.

Just be aware that you need for existing gametime to end before cancelling or the purchase wont go through 

Lets say you have a week of gametime still and select the 180 day subscription , the purchase wont actually occur for a week , so if you cancel the 180 sub selection immediately , nothing has happened 

Hope that makes sense

On 2/2/2023 at 11:57 PM, DanielAstrol said:

If I buy a 180 days long game time, and I cancel it a few minutes or a day later (due to I want the 180 days as a one-time), the 180 days remains added? Where to cancel it?

If you just want a one-time payment option, you might try buying a code from Amazon. It's not available in every region, but you can buy a 180-day SWTOR digital game time card here: https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Republic-Prepaid-Subscription/dp/B015OVILWS/. They send an email with the code or you can look it up in payment history. You can enter the code on the SWTOR website here: https://account.swtor.com/lockbox/code/redeem. (requires login)

18 hours ago, OwenBrooks said:

Just be aware that you need for existing gametime to end before cancelling or the purchase wont go through 

Lets say you have a week of gametime still and select the 180 day subscription , the purchase wont actually occur for a week , so if you cancel the 180 sub selection immediately , nothing has happened 

Hope that makes sense

Yeah, it needs to be fully processed, but how long that takes depends on the payment system or bank. Some of them are fully processed in 1 day, others might take a week. Check credit card / bank statements to verify it's done processing.

Edited by ThanderSnB
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.