Droid Companions

• Astromech

Putting T7-01 on CM, so everyone can access him. Needs an Imperial Customization. Another customization option is to give the pet Astromech skins to this one.

• Probe Droid

Might be just me, but needs Republic and Imperial Customizations on CM.

• HK droids

There are the Republic and Imperial Customization, but these are locked when completing the Shadow of Revan story (was a bit long ago) with a certain character.

Edited by DanielAstrol

16 hours ago, DanielAstrol said:

Putting T7-01 on CM, so everyone can access him.

During KOTFE every class gets T7 as permanent companion.

16 hours ago, DanielAstrol said:

Needs an Imperial Customization.

I personally wouldn't mind if they introduced a new astromech for imps since T7 dislikes working with Imps. But skins might be better.  classic imperial astromech  or purple imperial astromech   But with Seasons vendor it's hard to believe they would realese companin skins in CM and not for the vendor. 

And it would be cool if they added the SoR skins for HK-51  (Imp, Pub, Selkath) to collections so we could unlock it account wide)

I would also like another Astromech Companion, although I would prefer if it was introduced into the story somehow, instead of being an optional Cartel Market item. We already have 2x Wookies, 2x Dashade, 2x Factorum Droids, and 2x HK units, (Maybe more in future, given that there are several copies of HK-47 and the KOTOR Anniversary is this year!)

I had suggested that maybe as T7 is a Republic model, a hypothetical second Astromech could be an Imperial Model, with the Cone shaped head, like this.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/cb/94/db/cb94db62a1e6752b1bddb457c5fab1b1--star-wars-starfighter-star-wars-droids.jpg

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/swtor/images/2/22/X2-C3.png/revision/latest?cb=20100817125435

As people have said, Astromechs play a big role in the Star Wars universe in general, and It would be interesting to see an Imperial Astromech given a personality. Maybe it could identify as female, Like Obi-Wan's Astromechs in the prequel movies, R4-P17 and R4-G9, with feminine programming.

Edit: Seeing as how T7-O1 identifies as male.

Edited by Jacksoundwave

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 2:04 AM, Kurinana said:

During KOTFE every class gets T7 as permanent companion.

I personally wouldn't mind if they introduced a new astromech for imps since T7 dislikes working with Imps. But skins might be better.  classic imperial astromech  or purple imperial astromech   But with Seasons vendor it's hard to believe they would realese companin skins in CM and not for the vendor. 

And it would be cool if they added the SoR skins for HK-51  (Imp, Pub, Selkath) to collections so we could unlock it account wide)

Agreed 100% they should add another Astromech like T7 but imperial, preferably the one that works for Lana that we have not seen since SoR.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/26/2023 at 2:41 PM, Paulsutherland said:

I want a HK-47 companion! He can chill out with 51 & 55 on Odessen!

Indeed! Especially considering the Shroud made several copies of HK-47, as seen in Shroud of Memory.

I have a hope that an HK-47 copy as a companion might be coming out later this year for the KOTOR 20th anniversary. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jacksoundwave said:

Indeed! Especially considering the Shroud made several copies of HK-47, as seen in Shroud of Memory.

I have a hope that an HK-47 copy as a companion might be coming out later this year for the KOTOR 20th anniversary. 

HK-47s for everybody! :d_grin: