Remove all CQ points to put a stop to the counltess afk`ers/suiciders

easyandrew

i`m already 100% in GSF,I play now cause I like it,,But the same 5 people and all their alts on star forge doing 6-12 suicides a match,making countless of easily winnable matches a loss just drives me crazy let alone 2 have the actuall gall to go on chat laughing at us and reminding us they won`t ever stop cause nothing will happen to them,,And they are right. I sent emails to pvpwintrade with tons of screenshots, made reports with their actual chat visible and yet they keep coming back ruining matches,ruining the fun I used to have,I use the 6month recurring sub so I`m paying over 160$ a year to have fun,,I`m NOT going to keepo paying so some morons can come in and take advantage of the weeklies and make the rest of the team suffer. It would be better for removing all CQ pts given,this is the only reason these individuals come here to abuse,and abuse is the right word. You removed Rank so maybe it is time to remove GSF or the reason abusers come to this.

I'm going to be blunt here. If all conquest points were removed from GSF, that would remove a large part of the population that queu in the 1st place. Removing Conquest would do nothing but lengthen the queu times by a ton.

This would be a horrible thing for BW to do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1