Hook

Source

Type

Theme

Color

Feature

Ok that's it! Thanks for waiting

So some fun info about 2023:

• Zahk and Moo both helped a lot add guides this year, with over 400 guides added.
  • New guide locations added include: admiralnick's site, Bigg's video guides, grophets.com , Draemn's videos, tons of new guides by Edonae on Vulkk.com, more guides by Cease. We went back thru all those sources for multiple years to see if there's any we missed that are current and useful so we could have the highest guide count possible!
  • New forums are awesome and have no character limit or post-wait time lol.
  • Thanks 3

Hello cool guide my favourite part is how it doesn't even fit on one page.

Thanks for letting me help! Always cool to see what kind of guides everyone else is working on and from now on I think i'll be regularly checking out a few more creators because while adding stuff to this list I couldn't help but stop and check out a few videos or written guides that caught my eye every so often.

Lovely to see this much stuff being put out for the game these days. (Said as someone who only started playing a ton like 1.5 years ago lol)

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hey there, I'm Siow from the Satele Shan server. I'd like to point out that since joining the Vulkk contributor team, articles I wrote that were previously under Vulkk's name have been transferred to my name as I was the author for those articles. This includes all the Warzone Guides for the various PvP maps. Could that perhaps be updated?

Also I do have a GSF guide on Vulkk. I'm aware that some of the older builds were not optimal but with members of the GSF Discord we managed to iron them out so they're actually good now. I'd appreciate an update if possible!

Edited by Ruchalus
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/1/2023 at 4:46 PM, Ruchalus said:

Hey there, I'm Siow from the Satele Shan server. I'd like to point out that since joining the Vulkk contributor team, articles I wrote that were previously under Vulkk's name have been transferred to my name as I was the author for those articles. This includes all the Warzone Guides for the various PvP maps. Could that perhaps be updated?

Also I do have a GSF guide on Vulkk. I'm aware that some of the older builds were not optimal but with members of the GSF Discord we managed to iron them out so they're actually good now. I'd appreciate an update if possible!

This is a really late reply, I'm sorry I forgot to check the thread! Absolutely! Any chance I could get a list of the missing GSF guides w/ links, and a list of which ones should now be under your name?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 12:33 PM, LadyAdmiral said:

This is a really late reply, I'm sorry I forgot to check the thread! Absolutely! Any chance I could get a list of the missing GSF guides w/ links, and a list of which ones should now be under your name?

Sorry I had a late reply as well. Here's the list:

SWTOR Voss Interpreter’s Retreat Daily Missions and Achievements Guide

SWTOR Rakghoul Resurgence Event Guide and Rewards Catalog

SWTOR Section X Daily Missions Guide

SWTOR CZ-198 Daily Missions Guide

SWTOR PvP Ancient Hypergate Warzone Guide

SWTOR PvP Odessen Proving Grounds Warzone Guide

SWTOR PvP Novare Coast Warzone Guide

SWTOR PvP Voidstar Warzone Guide

SWTOR PvP Yavin Ruins Warzone Guide

SWTOR PvP Alderaan Civil War Warzone Guide

SWTOR PvP Vandin Huttball Guide: Sky Shredder Map

SWTOR PvP Quesh Huttball Warzone Guide

SWTOR PvP Huttball Guide: Nar Shaddaa Map, The Pit

SWTOR PvP Maps Guide and Tips for all Roles

SWTOR 7.0 Galactic Starfighter Guide and Best Builds

SWTOR 7.0 Darkness Assassin PvP Guide and Best Builds

And my personal favorite...

SWTOR 7.0 Kinetic Combat Shadow PvP Guide and Best Builds

Also, SWTOR PvP For Dummies 5.0 Edition should be removed since Enjin changed from a video game guild site to an NFT site. All of that work is lost but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I've remade it through numerous guides on Vulkk.

Edited by Ruchalus

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Guide of Guides 2024 is being worked on! All suggestions form this thread have been added to the newer in-progress version by Zahk. Sorry for the huge delay this project kinda got away from me. Especially @Ruchalus Zahk has updated all your guides thanks for posting earlier in the year! 

Zahk will also be going back thru all these sites and adding any new guides that are not already on the list:

• Todayintor
  • Vulkk
  • Swtorista (my site)
  • Admiralnick
  • MMObits
  • Going Commando blog guide posts
  • This Week in Aurabesh blog guide posts
  • Any newer youtube video guides we can find
  • ... any other sites or blogs we should look at for more guides? any guilds posting any guides out there?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! We are getting close to the end of adding all the new guides we can find. I'm trawled thru youtube as much as I can to add new guides, and Zahk has finished going thru the fansites and adding/updating, so now we are just working on any odds and ends.

So "last call" for now if you know of any guides you'd like to have added to the Guide of Guides, especially any guides made post January 1, 2023 that you have seen on:

• the forums
  • youtube
  • reddit for anything not already marked with the 'Guides' flair
  • google docs
  • guild sites or forums
  • smaller/new fan sites or blogs
  • any guides on discord you wanna transfer copy+paste to a publicly-shared google doc