Solos Ruin PVP

Tasaas

10 hours ago, Monhnich said:

🤣🤣other day I was on Satele Shan and couldn't believed The flee said 'Zero' just me on the entire flee..😅 felt weir running by myself trying to find someone 🤣🤣 How this game manage that lol Not even on StarTrek would you find Zero population.

only time I have that kind of experience is on PTS.

On live  I am in a guild , fairly large one. I haven't been in the German or French Servers, lately , but in the past lowest I have been in is like 8, but it was not at the servers prime time

2 hours ago, Achnaattwo said:

only time I have that kind of experience is on PTS.

On live  I am in a guild , fairly large one. I haven't been in the German or French Servers, lately , but in the past lowest I have been in is like 8, but it was not at the servers prime time

Before the last merge, there were times on some OW pvp servers where you could be the only player on that entire server. 

I'm Sorry I reinstalled. Started playing those clean cut games but miss being stun lock. Miss being gawk by premades while exhausting all my Cds until the last bit of it While the rest of my fellow solo players stare at the horizon Wondering how to proceed. I'm back what matters 👏👏👏

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Monhnich said:

I'm Sorry I reinstalled. Started playing those clean cut games but miss being stun lock. Miss being gawk by premades while exhausting all my Cds until the last bit of it While the rest of my fellow solo players stare at the horizon Wondering how to proceed. I'm back what matters 👏👏👏

Group up and get out there!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I absolutely love watching people complain about going up against premades. It warms my heart. I mean instead of learning how to strategize and learning how to play your class and get better, they instead stop fighting and become keyboard warriors in general chat. It's hilarious!! Keep it up solos! I love each and everyone of you for the hardly try hards that you are. 

To the good premades out there, as a long time pvp'er you guys provide me with a challenge and I love it! Keep doing what you do! Peace!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, AlainaFlute said:

I absolutely love watching people complain about going up against premades. 

They're not complaining. They just want the option to play against random players instead of a group. Which the system is supposed to queue players at random but has fail to do so. 

learning how to play your class and get better, 

Well we can say same thing about premades; They need a Madness sorc, 2Marauders and healer to defeat a single Clickers.. and it the Solo player knows it class..oh boy! They call in the Tanks for reinforcement. 

To the good premades out there, as a long time pvp'er you guys provide me with a challenge and I love it! Keep doing what you do! Peace!

Yea we can agree on that one. Leaders of premade groups are very good and know their class. They coordinate, give directions and teach group members how to play. Without them the whole premade system Collapses. 

Some years ago, officials at the Kruger National Park and game reserve in South Africa were faced with a growing elephant problem. The population of African elephants, once  endangered, had grown larger than the park could sustain. So measures had to be taken to thin the ranks. A plan was devised to relocate some of the elephants to other African game reserves. Being enormous creatures, elephants are not easily transported.  So a special harness was created to air-lift the elephants and fly them out of the park using helicopters.

The helicopters were up to the task, but, as it turned out, the harness wasn’t. It could handle the juvenile and adult female elephants, but not the huge African bull elephants. A quick solution had to be found, so a decision was made to leave the much larger bulls at Kruger and relocate only some of the female elephants and juvenile males.

The problem was solved. The herd was thinned out, and all was well at Kruger National Park. Sometime later, however, a strange problem surfaced at South Africa’s other game reserve, Pilanesburg National Park, the younger elephants’ new home.

Rangers at Pilanesburg began finding the dead bodies of endangered white rhinoceros. At  first, poachers were suspected, but the huge rhinos had not died of gunshot wounds, and their precious horns were left intact. The rhinos appeared to be killed violently, with deep puncture wounds. Not much in the wild can kill a rhino, so rangers set up hidden cameras throughout the park.

The result was shocking. The culprits turned out to be marauding bands of aggressive juvenile male elephants, the very elephants relocated from Kruger National Park a few years earlier. The young males were caught on camera chasing down the rhinos, knocking them over, and stomping and goring them to death with their tusks. The juvenile elephants were terrorizing other animals in the park as well. Such behavior was very rare among elephants. Something had gone terribly wrong.

Some of the park rangers settled on a theory. What had been missing from the relocated herd was the presence of the large dominant bulls that remained at Kruger. In natural circumstances, the adult bulls provide modeling behaviors for younger elephants, keeping them in line.

Juvenile male elephants, Dr. Horn pointed out, experience “musth,” a state of frenzy triggered by mating season and increases in testosterone. Normally, dominant bulls manage and contain the testosterone-induced frenzy in the younger males. Left without elephant modeling, the rangers theorized, the younger elephants were missing the civilizing influence of their elders as nature and pachyderm protocol intended.

To test the theory, the rangers constructed a bigger and stronger harness, then flew in some of the older bulls left behind at Kruger. Within weeks, the bizarre and violent behavior of the juvenile elephants stopped completely. The older bulls let them know that their behaviors were not elephant-like at all. In a short time, the younger elephants were following the older and more dominant bulls around while learning how to be elephants.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premades keep all you Solos in check.  Premades teach you how to play PVP right.  Without Premades, PVP will descend into total chaos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2

Top post wish I could give it more likes lol. Very interesting about the elephants too. I learned something today 😁😁👍👍

To your point the least toxic ppl I usually encounter in wzs are rhe premades. They destroy everyone but u never hear a peep from them. Players who play solo and lose are usually a lot more aggressive towards their teammates placing the blame. You brought up some good points. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Tasaas said:

PREMADES ARE BULL ELEPHANTS

I got the whole story, but the one could stop just right here. In that sh-tty allegory premades are not your bull elephants but aggressive juveniles. And these cool bull elephants are buried deep underground, somewhere near the 8x8 ranked.

Also, these aggressive juveniles can't teach anyone because they don't have teaching skills. They have rage and nothing can stop them.

And the last one - SWTOR PvP is not a national park, but a local zoo with broken fences and without caretakers. :csw_jabbapet:

1/10 for bending that story to your side.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Glower said:

I got the whole story, but the one could stop just right here. In that sh-tty allegory premades are not your bull elephants but aggressive juveniles. And these cool bull elephants are buried deep underground, somewhere near the 8x8 ranked.

Also, these aggressive juveniles can't teach anyone because they don't have teaching skills. They have rage and nothing can stop them.

And the last one - SWTOR PvP is not a national park, but a local zoo with broken fences and without caretakers. :csw_jabbapet:

Not even close to being correct. I play occasionally with a guild that runs a big premade with guys who have gold flairs from ranked. They include all their guildies that are interested in pvp and learning no matter what the skill level is. To be fair not every premade is open to helping however I think you'd find many are open to helping if you asked. 

Edited by Samcuu
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Samcuu said:

I play occasionally with a guild that runs a big premade with guys who have gold flairs from ranked. They include all their guildies that are interested in pvp and learning no matter what the skill level is

Nice, please bring more of these aggressive juveniles. We need em so much.

All I see is that premades teach pugs to leave, give up early and just do some dps on the same node, swear in chat (since some solo regstars can still blame their own group, despite the apparent lack of dps, or healing, or all of this at once) and/or afking at one node. None of this is needed to be good at PvP.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Glower said:

Nice, please bring more of these aggressive juveniles. We need em so much.

All I see is that premades teach pugs to leave, give up early and just do some dps on the same node, swear in chat (since some solo regstars can still blame their own group, despite the apparent lack of dps, or healing, or all of this at once) and/or afking at one node. None of this is needed to be good at PvP.

You do get farming premades. So are you saying you enjoy playing solo against them?

Bull elephants aren't exactly capable of running astroturf campaigns and saturating the conversation with blatantly nonsensical drivel. Premade gank farms are, and do.

Premade farms are a handful organized and dominant groups with a common interest in keeping the thing that makes them dominant, so they're doing the only thing they can: they're culture warring. They know the only people who like gank premades are people in gank premades and everyone would refuse to play against them really fast if the option existed, so they whine and cry about how it's absolutely essential to the game that the game lines everyone up for them to farm and it would be really bad for the game if they didn't have their food.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Didn't you just make a post full of sarcasm about playing solo?  Yikes... SOMEONE got steam rolled by a team and needs to vent lol....

There have been multiple posts on premades, no need to start a new one. just jump to page 50 on the other posts like everyone else. 

1 hour ago, Exly said:

So premades are like rouge elephants in need of adult guidance to teach them how to behave, and the pug groups represent the rinos.  Got it, thanks.  Cool story though.

👍 I ran out of likes for the day. But I felt this post needed a big thumbs up for nailing the analogy correctly 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Glower said:

Also, these aggressive juveniles can't teach anyone because they don't have teaching skills. 

If I could upvote this 1000 times, I would.  Couldnt say it any better.  You dont learn anything skillful from facing premade.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Holy mother of false analogies this is bad!! And of course it attempts to sound clever but misses the point.

3 hours ago, Exly said:

So premades are like rouge elephants in need of adult guidance to teach them how to behave, and the pug groups represent the rinos.  Got it, thanks.  Cool story though.

Exactly

8 hours ago, Glower said:

This is 100% correct

Edited by Illedros
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Tasaas said:

Premades keep all you Solos in check.  Premades teach you how to play PVP right.  Without Premades, PVP will descend into total chaos.

So wrong, nope, not even close. Did this sound better in your head? Or did you not think before you wrote?

Premades don't teach anything. Do you know what it actually means to teach? Imagine two football teams verse each other. One team has been playing together for a while and they know the game well. The other 'team' is random people who were placed in a team moments before the game began and don't know each other. Some are experienced others are new but either way they don't know each other. Which team has the obvious advantage? Do you honestly think this, THIS, is the best learning environment for that other team? Especially the new players? I mean, really? Really Really? Wake up.

'wiHToUt pReMAdeS pVP WiLl deScEnD IntO tOTaL ChAos' - honestly the most rubbish comment I've read in a long time. It's absurdity actually made me laugh. The only PVP that will descend into total chaos without premades it YOUR pvp because now you can't queue with a pocket healer/tank for guaranteed protection while you roll your fotm dps. And that 'chaos' is what pugs usually deal with, it's actually normal. The chaos of not knowing who's going to be in your team when you queue. And if you're trying to say it's 'chaos' because new players don't know what they're doing well they can't learn objectives play from premaders because most premades just farm numbers. How does the presence of a number-farming premade help the 'chaos?'

* Anyone who thinks the Elephant analogy is an accurate representation - google the definition of false analogy fallacy and have a think.

Edited by Illedros
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, darksidenerd said:

There have been multiple posts on premades, no need to start a new one. just jump to page 50 on the other posts like everyone else. 

400 pages of players complaining of premades since 2012.  Anyone who types 'Premades' on forum search will find 400 pages on how premades had ruined the game. There are also pages accusing Devs of having ties with premades.  Conspiracy theories Maybe but Evidence outweighs any doubts.