Solos Ruin PVP

Tasaas

Lol,I know its a troll post,but still a MMO doesnt mean "make a premade to compete",specially in a game where the majority of the players are casuals,cos guess what? This isnt a competitive game. There are numerous ways to play with friends ,or just other ppl,other than that. Even if there was no premade,this game would still be a MMO,cos there are multiple players online doing their stuff. Stawp trying to normalize this " find a premade to play with or get farmed by one" thinking with that shallow argument. 

Edited by DougTheNoob
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Tasaas said:

It is an MMO, not a SOLO.

Man you got us there, but of course it aint solo! Solo always has his wookie with him! 

Join a PREMADE.  Make some friends.

What are friends? Can you please explain what these "Friends" things are, never heard of them. 

Why even play as a SOLO, you are not helping your team.  You are hurting your team, your faction, and the game.

I know I go to bed crying every night, knowing I disappointed my team, and knowing that I contributed to the downfall of SWTOR. I'm sorry guys, Public Apology post will be out soon.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SentinalMasterWW said:

I know I go to bed crying every night, knowing I disappointed my team, and knowing that I contributed to the downfall of SWTOR. I'm sorry guys, Public Apology post will be out soon.

Nice, you should make a typical yt apology: "*sigh*.... guys.... I messed up"

• Haha 1

On 1/23/2023 at 2:49 PM, Tasaas said:

Why even play as a SOLO, you are not helping your team.  You are hurting your team, your faction, and the game.

Yeah, I'll get right on that.  I promise.  Wait for it.

Supporting my "team" is a distant third after having a good solo pvp exchange and cleaning my toenails...in that order.

Factions are meaningless. 

The game is PvE based.  I doubt the success or failure of PvP is going to have any meaningful impact on the game.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, merovejec said:

There was this premade on imp side in arenas messing up the games. I logged imp side and asked if i can join and they said NO! They r friends playing together and dont want anyone else (they were 3 playeds)

Feel free to send me a pm if you ever feel the need to talk.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 2:03 AM, DougTheNoob said:

Lol,I know its a troll post,but still a MMO doesnt mean "make a premade to compete",specially in a game where the majority of the players are casuals,cos guess what? This isnt a competitive game. There are numerous ways to play with friends ,or just other ppl,other than that. Even if there was no premade,this game would still be a MMO,cos there are multiple players online doing their stuff. Stawp trying to normalize this " find a premade to play with or get farmed by one" thinking with that shallow argument. 

MVP post of the year! To many introverts play this game now. Make friends and play the game how it was intended

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, LordDaemon said:

MVP post of the year! To many introverts play this game now. Make friends and play the game how it was intended

I would but premades, and teamranked, are/were boring af. If I wanted to fall asleep I would join a premade but I play the game for fun which I don't have in a premade.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, LordDaemon said:

Omg... you sound like walking cliche, I honestly don't know if I should laugh or cry... 🤦‍♂️

1. What makes you think introverts don't have friends? 

2. Where in the ToS it's written introverts should play the game the way extroverts tell them to? 

3. Is there a limit mentioned somewhere how many introverts are allowed to play the game, or what is the exact number of "too many"? :D

The beauty of this game is that everyone can play it the way they want to, there is something for everyone to enjoy.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I played nearly a dozen matches this past weekend and I would say that 80% were ruined by a bunch of solo players. 

They had no coordination, no basic knowledge of the arenas or warzones, and these solos virtually destroyed the fun I was trying to have with my group.

PVE is for solos, PVP is not.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Tasaas said:

I played nearly a dozen matches this past weekend and I would say that 80% were ruined by a bunch of solo players. 

They had no coordination, no basic knowledge of the arenas or warzones, and these solos virtually destroyed the fun I was trying to have with my group.

OOOOR maybe,just maybe, you being in a group against a bunch of solos ( the majority of players in q now ) ruined the matches,no? I get that u had no fun playing in a group against solo randoms,which is the same reason I stoped premading since 7.0 ,cos its no fun to play against easy targets. Also its not fun when u go solo and end up in a group of ppl with ,like u said, no basic knowledge of pvp in general(especialy in arenas). Whats the solution to this problem? Like I said many times b4,separate the q. Premades should go against premades and randoms against randoms. That wont fix the skill lvl of baddies or newcomers,but will be way more fair and fun for everyone,unless u are one of those try hards that just want to have more numbers so they can bully noobs,new comers and even better players qing solo.I'm pretty sure these are the only ones supporting the pvp as it is now(boring af,but they can farm numbers and fill their egos).

Edited by DougTheNoob
  • Like 2

Even if this wasn't troll post, the solution is simple and the same as in the other thread. Seperate the queues, one for solo and one for groups. Don't want to play with or against solo queuers? Make friends and create a premade group.

Let's see which queue dies first ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tasaas said:

If you say so 😂🤣

If that was really the case. Why aren’t you advocating for a seperate solo queue 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tasaas said:

All I am seeing is that your group was not very good.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2023 at 9:49 PM, Tasaas said:

Make some friends. Everything is better with a friend.

I so tired of this toxic solo players that blame me for playing WZ's with friends. Glad theres mute button : )

Edited by Whiteprince
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 2:49 PM, Tasaas said:

If someone is in their 30s and up what friends are they gonna have?? 😂i mean Work, family, kids, and maybe some spare time for gaming TBH I unsubscribed Too much competition out there to be pouring money into this game. A game is to have fun not this sort of dilemmas, and besides most franchise has started to embrace the open world concept. There are new StarWars games by other franchise being developed.  There are popular movies and series developing their own open world games.  That H&warts L&gacy seen promising, something worth investing. 

Anyways I'm out. Never to come back. I mean game is down to only two U.S servers 😁more excitement at a funeral home than Satele Shan🤣🤣sorry.  

Love you all..see you folks 'Hasta La Vista Baby!

36 minutes ago, Monhnich said:

If someone is in their 30s and up what friends are they gonna have?? 😂i mean Work, family, kids, and maybe some spare time for gaming TBH I unsubscribed Too much competition out there to be pouring money into this game. A game is to have fun not this sort of dilemmas, and besides most franchise has started to embrace the open world concept. There are new StarWars games by other franchise being developed.  There are popular movies and series developing their own open world games.  That H&warts L&gacy seen promising, something worth investing. 

Anyways I'm out. Never to come back. I mean game is down to only two U.S servers 😁more excitement at a funeral home than Satele Shan🤣🤣sorry.  

Love you all..see you folks 'Hasta La Vista Baby!

Stop .

comeback  . .

Don't go . . .

well I tried

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Achnaattwo said:

Stop .

comeback  . .

Don't go . . .

well I tried

🤣🤣other day I was on Satele Shan and couldn't believed The flee said 'Zero' just me on the entire flee..😅 felt weir running by myself trying to find someone 🤣🤣 How this game manage that lol Not even on StarTrek would you find Zero population.

22 minutes ago, Monhnich said:

🤣🤣other day I was on Satele Shan and couldn't believed The flee said 'Zero' just me on the entire flee..😅 felt weir running by myself trying to find someone 🤣🤣 How this game manage that lol Not even on StarTrek would you find Zero population.

Dood got into fleet instance two and actually thought he was the only person online kek

• Haha 3