Theron Shan's arc possibly bugged or skippable??? Need some help.

Vyrva

So I just finished the 2 expansions, romanced Theron, did Onslaught and currently am level 80 doing the story-line for Shae Vizla. I saw that Theron has his own story arc on Iokath so I did the "Crisis on Umbara" flashpoint that leads up to the "Forgotten Worlds" quests to do Therons quest line. But for some reason on my ship's terminal its blank? When I do click on it it just gives the message of "Not eligible for quest". 

I just wanted do Theron's (spoiler) arc but I looked and looked for a reason why the "Forgotten worlds" quest wont trigger for me? Did I accidentally skip that part doing onslaught right afterwards?

I even leveled up a new level 70 toon and gotten the Umbara flashpoint out of the way to see if Iokath's quests would pop up on the ship terminal but still nothing...Is this some sort of bug or are the steps to do Theron's story unclear?

Edited by Vyrva

• Vyrva changed the title to Theron Shan's arc possibly bugged or skippable??? Need some help.

I think you have it reversed.    If I recall correctly, the Umbarra flashpoint should be done after Forgotten Worlds (Iokath) as 

Spoiler

that is when they figure out there is a traitor and Lana and Theron start investigating and that will leave to Umbarra and Theron's arc

12 minutes ago, casirabit said:

I think you have it reversed.    If I recall correctly, the Umbarra flashpoint should be done after Forgotten Worlds (Iokath) as 

Hide contents

that is when they figure out there is a traitor and Lana and Theron start investigating and that will leave to Umbarra and Theron's arc

It should be "Forgotten Worlds" (Iokath/Iokath Warzone), "Crisis on Umbara", "Traitor Among The Chiss", and "Nathema Conspiracy".

Spoiler

Actually, according to something I read a couple years back, the various Uprisings were intended to take place between KOTFE/ET and the Traitor/Conspiracy arc, turning out to be the work of the Conspiracy... Make of that what you wish.

3 hours ago, Darcmoon said:

Onslaught comes after the story arc you want and unfortunately for you, it auto completes the story.  Fractured Alliances should be done right after KOTFE/KOTET.  

Strictly, Onslaught (Onderon/Mek-Sha/Objective Meridian) does not autocomplete anything because you can't skip to it.  The only skip-to point we have now is Jedi Under Siege, Ossus, which was released in 5.9 or 5.10, some time before Onslaught released in 6.0.

But yes, @Vyrva should start a level 1 character and progress normally from there to level 60+ before:

• beginning and playing through KotFE - Theron's romanced-companion story begins in Chapter IX(1)
  • continuing into KotET and playing through all of it.
  • continuing into War on Iokath (the first segment in the Fractured Alliances story)
  • and then Crisis on Umbara
  • and then A Traitor Among The Chiss
  • and then Nathema Conspiracy, where you achieve the ultimate goal
  • and *then* you get to the beginning of Jedi Under Siege.

(1) If you didn't play through Prelude to RevanShadow of Revan, and Rise of the Emperor and (therefore) didn't romance non-companion Theron before KotFE, the Theron romance begins a bit ... abruptly.

1 hour ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Strictly, Onslaught (Onderon/Mek-Sha/Objective Meridian) does not autocomplete anything because you can't skip to it.  The only skip-to point we have now is Jedi Under Siege, Ossus, which was released in 5.9 or 5.10, some time before Onslaught released in 6.0.

But yes, @Vyrva should start a level 1 character and progress normally from there to level 60+ before:

• beginning and playing through KotFE - Theron's romanced-companion story begins in Chapter IX(1)
  • continuing into KotET and playing through all of it.
  • continuing into War on Iokath (the first segment in the Fractured Alliances story)
  • and then Crisis on Umbara
  • and then A Traitor Among The Chiss
  • and then Nathema Conspiracy, where you achieve the ultimate goal
  • and *then* you get to the beginning of Jedi Under Siege.

(1) If you didn't play through Prelude to RevanShadow of Revan, and Rise of the Emperor and (therefore) didn't romance non-companion Theron before KotFE, the Theron romance begins a bit ... abruptly.

I agree but under the circumstances I doubted the OP would have understood if I said ‘Jedi Under Siege’ instead of Onslaught.