Empty crafting trainer.

Ashleyretro

Hello everyone,

Having an issue with learning any crafting skills from any Artifice trainers, I reached 100 odd artifice a few days ago since then I have not been able to train anything at all, i've tried changing the tabs on the crafting vendor from trainable to all and the only thing that appears on my menu is 600 onslaught training screenshot of it here :- https://gyazo.com/0a71dbda5ef00d6102afc61f0d3e285a
As you can see the vendors symbol is flashing green showing me that i have something to learn but i cannot train anything except "Onslaught: Artifice" which is 500 levels away and everything in my crew crafting window is grey offering no levels. I've played on and off since the game launched but im pretty sure i should have access to T2 crafting at crafting level 80 but i cant learn anything.

As a side note, I have dropped Artifice and picked up Biochem to test if could train with Biochem trainers and i can, i can view everything in the window with all other trainers except Artifice.

Thanks in advance for any help, I've put in support tickets but they just direct me to the forums.

7 hours ago, Ashleyretro said:

Having an issue with learning any crafting skills from any Artifice trainers, I reached 100 odd artifice a few days ago since then I have not been able to train anything at all,

hi there,  see this GUIDE  when you have time ( just in case ) --> https://swtorista.com/articles/swtor-artifice-crafting-guide/

7 hours ago, Ashleyretro said:

As a side note, I have dropped Artifice and picked up Biochem to test if could train with Biochem trainers and i can, i can view everything in the window with all other trainers except Artifice.

Just making sure: You picked up Artifice  AGAIN , right?  ( after  X-dropping  BioChem )

And if so, did you re-grind/re-craft  Artifice  up above 100 ( or more ) yet again?