2nd day of early access.

Bruski

SR posted that tomorrows EGA would be bigger than today's so as a person who pre ordered and got his code on September 14 should i remain optimistic about getting in tomorrow? or is it more likely that I'll get in Thursday? Thanks:cool: Edited by Bruski

SR posted that tomorrows EGA would be bigger than today's so as i person who pre ordered and got his code on September 14 should i remain optimistic about getting in tomorrow? or is it more likely that I'll get in Thursday? Thanks:cool:

Be cool with whatever day you get it. Your peace of mind comes from you alone,

not externals. Your happiness doesn't come from circumstances but from within.

Walk tall son, for you are the Everything.

I got my pre-order on Oct 10th but failed to realize we had to redeem our codes. So sadly I'm at Nov 11th now...UGH! haha I'm thinking thursday or even friday but hoping for thursday! I doubt they will make it to Oct when they didn't even get out of July's yet.

nothing wrong with being optimistic

major zerg was pre-ordered on july as @rockjaw stated earlier today on twitter

so less people pre-ordered everyday after august...

And of course this is a lie.

Most pre-orders are done after beta.

I hope they get a ton in tomorrow, and I am in right now (been in since 7). It's SO FREAKING LONELY being the only one on nar shadaa. The next person on the overall level list is 5 below me and by the time they get here I'll be on Tatooine >.<

My redemption date was Oct. 13, so I am expecting Friday and hoping for Thursday. They were understandably cautious on the first day. Since everything apparently went smoothly, I would expect them to crank it up a bit. I could be wrong... but hope springs eternal...

SR posted that tomorrows EGA would be bigger than today's so as a person who pre ordered and got his code on September 14 should i remain optimistic about getting in tomorrow? or is it more likely that I'll get in Thursday? Thanks:cool:

Hey, we have the same EGA birthday! I wasn't terribly optimistic about tomorrow, but this thread is making me feel more positive. It's going to be close.

All of July had 125k orders ( non origin)

In total 925k ( non origin)

US numbers.

Even if they let in twice the number it wont take us far into Sep.

right, but for all we know ~120k of those guys got in today and 500k origin and overseas customers got in. All these estimates people are making up are being made without all the numbers.

SR posted that tomorrows EGA would be bigger than today's so as a person who pre ordered and got his code on September 14 should i remain optimistic about getting in tomorrow? or is it more likely that I'll get in Thursday? Thanks:cool:

I would hope tomorrow is the day since I entered my code on Sept 13th, but if Bioware stays the course I'm guessing tomorrow they end before the end of August.

My redemption date was Oct. 13, so I am expecting Friday and hoping for Thursday. They were understandably cautious on the first day. Since everything apparently went smoothly, I would expect them to crank it up a bit. I could be wrong... but hope springs eternal...

I am not hopeful. I pre-ordered during BETA. I didn't really care about getting in early, but since they gave me the "smack" I cannot stop thinking about getting back in...

This game is an old school star wars fans worst best thing ever. Highly addictive. I just need a fix... come on bioware... I need me some sith... I'll settle for a republic.... I will suck your lightsabre....