Feedback Request: Galactic Season 4 and into the future

BryantWood

I came back 3 months ago after few years of not playing Swtor, I have been able to grind the level by just doing the content, which is great.

The vendor to get back rewards from previous season is amazing as well, but I'm yet to see the other companion of season 1 and 2 showing up. 

The limitation of token is really bad, I wanted to catch up and rewards but I cannot afford them all even by playing more, 16 tokens to get everything is just not possible and by far. 

10 hours ago, BryantWood said:

How are you enjoying the Galactic Season system overall?

I enjoy it very much, it gives me something to do

Do you like the Companions offered through a Galactic Season? Is there any way you think the Companions can be improved? What companion has been your favorite so far?

we already have A LOT of companions so I am not very excited about yet another one - especially since they a) don't speak basic, that alien gibberish gets annoying really quickly! and b) seem mostly shallow with no personality and c) are not customizable

Do you like the rewards offered from Galactic Seasons? Are there rewards you wish were included in the reward track?

mostly. the armors could be better, I don't care for the weapons AT ALL. the mounts are nice though.
The reduced amount of CC is bad (and btw does nothing to fight inflation) and the bound ultimate cartel pack is not a good substitute AT ALL - if you want to keep the CC amount so low then at least offer a specific (high value!) CC item instead (like a black & black dye, a platinum armor/mount/weapon...)

Do you enjoy the content used in Season Objectives? Are there parts of the game you wish you saw more, or less?

it is a good mix imo

Have you been able to complete Galactic Seasons? Do you feel the season requires too much effort, or is too easy to complete?

yes, I completed the S3 on my 'home' server (and will complete it on 1-2 more servers I think)
the effort is ok

How does completing a Galactic Season fit into your desired play session? Are you able to progress the Season while doing your normal activities, or do you feel Galactic Seasons prevent you from completing the content you enjoy?

I actually mostly log in to specifically play GS (and conquest to help my guild) - so it fits well. And there is enough time to finish up some stories or other content I like.

Do you have any other feedback or suggestions for Galactic Seasons?

a lot of stuff has already been said - BUT redundencies will help in this case, me thinkz:

• please let the next companion speak BASIC!
  • the DYES need to be stackable! (and better, like black, gray, white and the like and not screaming yellow/neon yellow...)
  • reward other currencies apart from commendations and TFs (like DRMs, OPs, WZs....) BUT frist RAISE the caps
  • increase the CC amount again OR reward specific high value CC items instead of the ultimate cartel packs!
  • offer other retired/old rewards for the tokens (black-purple crystal (!!!), the other Primawes, all pets from amazon-cards, etc.)
  • offer the previous comps for tokens
  • offer a NEW stronghold for tokens (hehehe - other than with the comps one can never have enough SHs :D )
  • either get rid of the reputation track (it is only good for the 40k+ conquest objective) or implement a rep vendor with unique items!
Edited by Dekibra

1. How are you enjoying the Galactic Season system overall?

Quite a lot. I don’t have any major grievances.

2. Do you like the Companions offered through a Galactic Season? Is there any way you think the Companions can be improved? What companion has been your favorite so far?

It’s hard to care much about new companions since we have a threatening amount of them already. I rarely use these new ones outside of active season. That said, I liked the story bits around them, and having actual little missions in addition to conversations in Season 3 was nice too.

What can be improved? I’d prefer them speaking basic. We all understand why they don’t but listening to alien gibberish, especially battle cries, gets tiresome very quickly. And as others mentioned, it’s probably time to move away from the underworld theme (black archaeologist? or it’s not that different… deep space explorer? freedom fighter? adept of a less common Force cult like Kel Dors’ Baran Do?)

3. Do you like the rewards offered from Galactic Seasons? Are there rewards you wish were included in the reward track?

Rewards are fine. I especially welcome stronghold titles.

It would be nice if dyes could stack, or at least went into inventory within a crate.

Rewards I don’t care much about are comp customizations and comp weapons. It’s slightly annoying when you see, let’s say, a cool blaster in the track, then tooltip says it’s for companion, not you…

Other possible options are emotes and HP regenerating toys – tied to the season theme, of course.

4. Do you enjoy the content used in Season Objectives? Are there parts of the game you wish you saw more, or less?

It’s a good mix of common and uncommon (for me) activities.

I’d like to see full operation (= defeating all bosses, not only the last one) as an objective, not just single bosses.

5.   Have you been able to complete Galactic Seasons? Do you feel the season requires too much effort, or is too easy to complete?

Yes, I’ve completed all three. Seasons 2 and 3 were not too hard and not too easy, just about right.

6. How does completing a Galactic Season fit into your desired play session? Are you able to progress the Season while doing your normal activities, or do you feel Galactic Seasons prevent you from completing the content you enjoy?

I don’t really have a set of normal activities. When Season is active its objectives are usually my main focus.

7. Do you have any other feedback or suggestions for Galactic Seasons?

• Reputation tracks seem mostly pointless, easy but long grind for the sake of grind (and a few titles). Other rep tracks in the game usually unlock cosmetic items on vendors but we have a lot of season related cosmetics within a season track…
  • There’s not much to spend season tokens on after buying fleet strongholds and sub rewards you’ve missed in the past. Not sure if adding more cosmetic stuff is worth it but what about an option to exchange token for in-game currencies like tech frags?
  • I don’t mind having a «complete 100 weeklies» achievement as an entirely optional goal within the season but title and comp customization as a reward for it don’t feel worth the effort. I’d like to see something more unique, maybe an item similar to Yarvok’s gratitude?
  • Like 1

1. I didn't think I was going to like Seasons when they were first announced since they are essentially just another grind asking you to re-do the same content, but they've really grown on me. Turns out I actually like making bars go up, and revisiting older content and activities that I haven't done in a while. It's quite addictive.

2. It's hard to be truly excited about a new companion when we already have so many, but I guess it's a nice way of letting new players have a spare more quickly. Fay's been my favourite so far because she actually had an interesting background. I would really, really love a companion that doesn't speak Huttese though.

3. The only rewards I truly cared about were the fleet strongholds. Those felt worth saving up for over the course of multiple Seasons. I don't mind that a bunch of old, previously exclusive rewards are on the vendors, but for long-time players who earned them all the first time around, there isn't much else there. I ran up against the token cap multiple times this Season and struggled to find ways to spend them (and I kind of had to in order to be able to claim new tokens I'd earned from the track).

I don't think I've seen any rewards on the track itself that truly excited me; though there seems to be a nice variety of things for players with different interests. For me, they mostly just create inventory clutter. At least with things like armour sets you can unlock it in collections and then bin it (though spending CC just to deal with bag space still doesn't feel great), but the unstackable piles of dyes are a nightmare.

I did like the cartel packs added this season because I don't pay much attention to the CM, so opening a pack will often present me with something I didn't even know existed. If I like it, it's a pleasant surprise that I get to keep, and if I don't like it, I throw it on the GTN so someone else gets to buy a CM item without spending CC. Seems like a win-win to me.

4. I think there's a good balance of content overall. I was just disappointed that so many of the S3 objectives were exactly the same as S2. I like it when there's a bit of flavour/theming, like with the sabotage objective in S2 or the catching of cheaters in S3 (even if it's a bit silly). My favourite objectives are the ones that can be done in more than one way, e.g. "complete one of these two daily areas" or "complete missions in Hutt Space", as you can mix up how you approach them.

5. I completed all Seasons so far. S1 was a bit of a crazy grind, but S2 was so easy that I felt the need to branch out to other servers. S3 I already completed on all five. That's not a complaint about it being too easy though - I think it's nice that basic Season completion is very accessible, especially with the different buyout options, but things like the achievements or completion on multiple servers can serve as stretch goals for those who want to push a little harder.

6. Seasons are completely different from my normal play to be honest, which would usually centre on doing ops with my guild and running through the story on alts. Both of these things rarely overlap with Seasons objectives. I'm OK with that though, because that incentive to do something different for a couple of months is part of the appeal. Also makes me appreciate the breaks between Seasons though.

7. I only realised in S3 that both the Seasonal reputations are capped at 5k a week, which seems... weird? Since you're already limited by the number of reputation tokens you can earn each week anyway. The hard cap on rep gains on top of that just means that you can't catch up later if you forget to pop all your tokens every week, which sucks. It should just be the same as for "normal" reputations. Unlike others I do like the reputation track in general though, as it's a nice source of Conquest points when you've already maxed out every other reputation in the game.

• Like 3

This is the first Galactic Season I was able to partake in and enjoyed it.
  2. Do you like the Companions offered through a Galactic Season? Is there any way you think the Companions can be improved? What companion has been your favorite so far?
    Not really...These companions just seem so bland, like you look at Shae Vizla or Z0-0M who have something that separate them from the rest of the companions and thats why people use them I think if GS Comps actually had something that makes them more special that'd be cool. 
  3. Do you like the rewards offered from Galactic Seasons? Are there rewards you wish were included in the reward track?
    Yes and No, I didn't like the colors of any of the items given out in GS3, they sounded cool but I couldn't match them with any of my outfits. I really liked the Cartel Packs given out it was something to look forward to. I feel like the Galactic Season Tokens & Vendors rewards were too small, It was cool for those who missed out on Shae Vizla or DvL companions but thats it.
  4. Do you enjoy the content used in Season Objectives? Are there parts of the game you wish you saw more, or less?
    I really liked the the Sparks of War & World Boss objectives kinda enjoyed the early days of SWTOR going back to older planets taking on WB and storming Imp/Pub bases. I didn't like the objectives that were raid based and I hated that there were PVP/GSF objectives.
  5. Have you been able to complete Galactic Seasons? Do you feel the season requires too much effort, or is too easy to complete?
    I was able to complete GS3 no problem but I feel like it drags on.

6. How does completing a Galactic Season fit into your desired play session? Are you able to progress the Season while doing your normal activities, or do you feel Galactic Seasons prevent you from completing the content you enjoy?
    It gave alot of downtime and almost a waste of sub time, there were times where I finished all 7/7 weeklies on Tuesday/Wednesday and went "well I'm done with SWTOR for the week" and played other games until next weekly reset. 
    -I feel like Reward track is not at all worthwhile outside the Cartel items & Cartel Coins if the theme is uninteresting, its almost a bummer when you see what your next week unlocks are gonna be decos and a customization and weapons you aren't gonna use. 

-I'm kinda hoping for a past games Theme maybe like a KOTOR 1 style theme with KOTOR 1 styled Jedi Robes as rewards or *cough cough* Neo-Crusader Mandalorian armor! I mean c'mon a HK-47 customization alone would be hype.

-It would be cool if there was anything past Rank 100 even if you reach 100 on more than 1 server I just wanna keep going you know.

I forgot to mention my suggestion for dyes. While many suggest they stack, I would prefer that the reward track only unlocks access to them at the vendor for free, or a few credits, instead of handing out 10 of them in one go. For the ones I like (mainly the muted plum/gray from GS2), I ran out of them quickly, and there is no way to get more.

I still support a stackable version of dyes, but I also support a suggestion where dyes are split into single colors, and the dye slots on armor is separated into individual primary and secondary slots. Many of the dye combos are hideous, and are just taking up space, in case they become useful in the future.

• Like 1

1. I love GS. It's a great motivation to log in and do some stuff out of your normal gameplay.

2. Fen Zeil > Altuur > PH4-LNX. I really liked that Altuur had a unique ability. In my opinion each GS-companion could use one to make them unique. I really liked the story connection between GS1 & 2 (conversation between Fen & Altuur). And generally speaking I like that there a story pieces attached to the GS comps. It would be great if the next comp would speak English (or in my case German), but I understand that there are costs attached (VA).

3. Generally speaking rewards are ok. Hey, it's free stuff 😉

4. Objectives are also ok. It cool that you can do some stuff which one haven't done in a long time or that I can pick up some cheevos like killing outpost guards. You could include uprisings more often.

5. I have completed all 3 seasons until now. But please get away from the 100 objectives cheevo. It's boring to do objectives if you already reached lvl 100.

6. Since GS streamlines well with conquest it's fine. It isn't to large a timesink (not so bad as pvp season, hell of a grind), so one can still do story stuff. Please keep this as is.

7. * English speaking companion. * Unique ability for companions. * New stuff on the vendors (for example AC-PT Walker, Taun Fawn, different Pinawes, ...). * Stackable dyes

14 hours ago, BryantWood said:
  5. Have you been able to complete Galactic Seasons? Do you feel the season requires too much effort, or is too easy to complete?

1. Very little, unfortunately. Most of the objectives are "do old stuff you've already done for years" and very little is "do new content made for this expansion". I can say Been There, Done That to most of the things we've done across the seasons and there's not much fun in repeating it ad nauseam.

2. Generally I do not like the companions. As others have mentioned, all their noises are annoying. They may be speaking something they can understand, but I do not. Improvement: Make them speak something I understand. And less often! Favourite companion so far is Altuur for the simple reason that he parses as the best allround companion. Not because I actually like him.

3. The Cartel Coins were nice, allowing me to skip levels and get the season done and over with faster. The reduced unlock prices for stuff was nice. But the actual rewards? No. I haven't used any of the armor or weapons, because they simply have not appealed to me visually. And the mounts.... Well, I already have the ones I want to use on my characters.

4. No. See #1. More NEW content to do as part of the season, less old stuff.

5. I have completed the first two. If I want to finish them fast, it takes more effort than I feel like putting in, considering that it is old content over and over again. If I want to just finish before the season ends, it's easy enough. And it should be easy. It should not be a challenge.

6. It does not fit in at all. I go out of my way to complete tasks to get them done for the day/week, but mostly I don't actually want to do whatever content I need to do to get it done.

7. Yes. Focus on getting new content out the door. Galactic Seasons can wait and incorporate the new content. Or just not run again, ever. Either solution is acceptable.

1. How are you enjoying the Galactic Season system overall? I enjoy it quite a lot, it gives me plenty of things to do (that I wouldn't bother doing otherwise) and offers me interesting rewards for completing it. 

2. Do you like the Companions offered through a Galactic Season? Is there any way you think the Companions can be improved? What companion has been your favorite so far? I'm afraid I will have to say no to this one. Since companions were rehauled I can't seem to like any of them anymore. They don't have any unique abilities or storylines that make them a memorable addition to my team. I think that companions that can fit all 3 different roles was a great addition to the game, however, not at the expense of the unique abilities they had. My favorite companion SINCE EVER has been Blizz. I specifically created my bounty hunter to have a jawa friend and when I found out he had a big bazzoka as one of his abilities I fell in love instantly. Ever since you took his bazooka away my little friend has never been the same, I feel for the small guy. 

3. Do you like the rewards offered from Galactic Seasons? Are there rewards you wish were included in the reward track? I'm a long time subscriber. I like the rewards but I wish there were more incentive to being subscribed to the game. I like getting the ultimate packs to open (that's a little fun addition), I loooove getting cartel coins and interesting mounts and weapons. The last armor was pretty and the textures have really improved (like the fabric from the set pants). The weapons however, Imo are a little too outlandish for a star wars setting. Not my cup of tea.

I would like there to see maybe more gold and platinum boxes to open. Also it's always good to get more cartel coins. Perhaps letting us choose an item from the cartel market from a selection. Maybe the vanilla sets for inquisitor, trooper etc at the end of the track. new players may enjoy having a unique set to use when they finish the track. 

4. Do you enjoy the content used in Season Objectives? Are there parts of the game you wish you saw more, or less? I like it, most I the time I can complete all weeklies just playing solo or with my wife. Sometimes one weekly is missed but that's ok. Maybe adding more datacron hunts. Make finding datacrons relevant again perhaps. Like find a datacron in Hoth or something like that. Looooooove hunting datacrons and I feel sad because you only get to them once per account.

5. Have you been able to complete Galactic Seasons? Do you feel the season requires too much effort, or is too easy to complete? I haven't been able to complete it yet. I'm currently level 70 I think but I'm making my way there. I don't play much so I think I will be able to finish it before the end of the season. The challenge for me is adequate. 

6. How does completing a Galactic Season fit into your desired play session? Are you able to progress the Season while doing your normal activities, or do you feel Galactic Seasons prevent you from completing the content you enjoy? Personally, it's fine for me. It has story content so I can level some alts. I'm not doing Pvp or Ops at the moment, If I ever jump back into that I feel the galactic seasons system will reward me for that. I like killing the rare elites around the different planets. I feel sometimes obligated to do galactic seasons because I want the rewards but I don't think I felt I was not having fun doing the content. At the very least it was a way to explore different portions of the game that I wouldn't otherwise.

7. Do you have any other feedback or suggestions for Galactic Seasons? I don't think so. Maybe make the interactions with the companion not be in the old KOTOR style of conversation and make it in the normal story type conversation. That would add some importance to them I think. Some cinematics perhaps. I know it might require some time and effort but I think you should attempt to make these companions relevant and having a text based conversation just add to the fact they are seen as irrelevant at the moment. 

Make some Cartel items obtainable through the galactic season at least for subscribers. We support your game we like your work. Throw us a bone too. Let us enjoy the game to its totality not behind pay walls please. Like the new weapons you have introduced for Showdown at Ruhnuk (maybe ri'kan's Vibroaxe, or his set). You can just copy paste these things to the reward track. We don't need another set to be designed when the Cartel market one looks great. Make the next season themed around the next story drop and offer subscribers rewards that will go into the cartel market and also will be present in the reward track. You can keep one set available on the cartel market only sure. But let us obtain the coolest items in the game BY PLAYING THE GAME!

* Overall, fairly good.

1. Do you like the Companions offered through a Galactic Season? Is there any way you think the Companions can be improved? What companion has been your favorite so far?

* I like the companions overall, but I wish they would talk less.  I find them too chatty to want to use them while doing non-GS missions.  I most enjoy alien races not already available as companions.

1. Do you like the rewards offered from Galactic Seasons? Are there rewards you wish were included in the reward track?

* I enjoy the decorations the most, especially new ones.  I love getting stacks of older decos as well.

* I STRONGLY DISLIKE getting massive batches of dyes, which is sad because I love dyes!  Please make dyes stackable in inventory to help clear all the clutter.

1. Do you enjoy the content used in Season Objectives? Are there parts of the game you wish you saw more, or less?

* Please add one more weekly season objective.  Weeks that focus on PVP are unpleasant at best, so I'd like to see one more objective added that doesn't have a PVP theme, that way there's a bit more for me to do without taking away from PVP fans.

1. Have you been able to complete Galactic Seasons? Do you feel the season requires too much effort, or is too easy to complete?

* I find that it takes too long to complete the GSF objectives to be worth the rewards.  When GSF becomes a GS objective, there seem to be more teams out there fighting together, which leaves people playing solo more likely to lose matches or have a harder time earning medals, extending the grind.

* As I don't enjoy PVP, especially since it seems to be more hostile with the removal of unranked (newbie) play, I don't find PVP missions worth the rewards.

1. How does completing a Galactic Season fit into your desired play session? Are you able to progress the Season while doing your normal activities, or do you feel Galactic Seasons prevent you from completing the content you enjoy?

* I wish there were more weekly rewards so that I could end the season sooner.  It uses up all of my available playtime (I have a family and a job).  Most play with my friends comes to a stop until some of us complete GS, since we get out of sync and some of us don't want to bother with it.

1. Do you have any other feedback or suggestions for Galactic Seasons?

* Make all GS rewards unlockable in Collections.  It's very frustrating that some items don't unlock, so I have to be careful which toon claims the reward.  A thoughtless one-click mistake which can't be undone... very frustrating.

There's a lot of good feedback here, but I would like to add that I think Galactic Seasons is a great opportunity for a credit sink.  Specifically, I think the "Catch up" mechanic should be available from the start, with possibly even more inflated prices to unlock everything.  I know personally I would have probably unlocked quite a bit right up front and I'm sitting on 27 billion credits.  I ended up hitting 100 anyway, so I won't need to spend any credits.  

I like the idea of the dyes you unlock being available at the vendor as well, another potential credit sink.  

1. Make the reputation tracks easier to progress along. Requiring player effort for completing objectives and the system as a whole is fine, but the weekly 5,000 reputation limit feels too restrictive (maybe a weekly limit of at least 7,500?). Additionally, outside of a given season the gain of season-specific currency, combined with the low amount of rep-per-trophy, is too little for the system to serve in any way as a decent catch-up mechanic if needed.
  2. Remove exclusive rewards from the meta achievements. The meta achievements in themselves are fine, as it gives players a reason to engage with the system once they hit level 100 if they wish, but including exclusive items with them is, I feel, harsh. Unlike the Season itself, which you can play catch-up with somehow, if you come to a season too late those meta achievements and the rewards are lost, potentially permanently depending on the future of the seasons system. 
  3. A companion who speaks Basic would be wonderful, although I can sadly understand that as a cost-cutting measure the alien voices are the more feasible choice for convenience. 
  4. I can understand keeping the subscriber and F2P season point gains different, but maybe the latter should be raised a small amount.

I think the system as a whole works fine, so I have very few comments to make on it beyond the above four points.

1. How are you enjoying the Galactic Season system overall? Overall I enjoy the system, especially the changes made after GS1 - I don't have to 'try' to grind it out. It just happens with my play mix, and with weeks to spare, without buying any advancement.
  2. Do you like the Companions offered through a Galactic Season? Is there any way you think the Companions can be improved? What companion has been your favorite so far? Not too excited about them so far but fine. Would look forward to more variety and other functions (e.g., military, force-using).
  3. Do you like the rewards offered from Galactic Seasons? Are there rewards you wish were included in the reward track? In GS2 and 3, I was really stoked to see the armor, mounts, and weapons to earn. Total Space Barbie player here and anything new and well-designed is going to be something I'll grind for. I agree too with the feedback on RNG cartel packs - just not hearing anyone hitting anything significant. What I would like to see as an alternative (either in the reward track or able to buy with GS tokens) is to bring back items you can't get anymore. Things like Victor's Trailblazer (even if tweaked a bit but similar) or THORN Containment Set would do a lot to motivate many players that are newer to the game and exclusivity doesn't really matter if you never see them consistently. And like I said, you could tweak them so the originals are still exclusive, but not cutting off so many new players from some really well-designed gear and mounts.
  4. Do you enjoy the content used in Season Objectives? Are there parts of the game you wish you saw more, or less? I think you have it pretty well-balanced right now. I tend to not do any pvp, but there are plenty of other options and I have tried some new things because it is a weekly objective.
  5. Have you been able to complete Galactic Seasons? Do you feel the season requires too much effort, or is too easy to complete? Not GS1, but after the changes GS2 and 3 have been easier to achieve so that my weekly play is not completely tied to grinding levels.
  6. How does completing a Galactic Season fit into your desired play session? Are you able to progress the Season while doing your normal activities, or do you feel Galactic Seasons prevent you from completing the content you enjoy? Yes, it is balanced well with my game-play (I focus on cq points, so I do a lot of ops, fps, dailies, and heroics each week).
  7. Do you have any other feedback or suggestions for Galactic Seasons? Keep up the good work in bringing new gear and mounts to the game that players will want to grind for. And again, please consider a route for us to earn 'retired' items (or similar versions) instead of cartel packs.

Thank you for all the hard work and dedication to this game - I really appreciate your willingness to listen and apply feedback!

Edited by HypSpec
  • Like 1

I find it enjoyable. It's getting better with each season, overall, with the pacing and available objectives.

I don't really have an opinion on the companions. Or most companions, for that matter. They could stand to be more unique, gameplay-wise.

I intensely dislike the reduction in awarded cartel coins. I had planned on doing galactic seasons on 4 servers, but once I realized the coin rewards were reduced by half I lost motivation to branch out to other servers. I actually played a lot more when I thought the reward was worth the time. Since it isn't, I log in twice a week now. I get why it was done, but it doesn't change the fact that a significant motivating factor for me to log in daily for this season...isn't really there anymore.

I think the breadth of objectives each week is pretty good. A little bit of everything.

I've completed the prior seasons. I usually use my cartel coins from the rewards track to buy more GS levels. Question 3 already outlines my opinion on the changes here.

Honestly, since I mostly just level alts and do story, I'd like to see more options each week for just playing missions or classes. Seems like I don't see "complete missions as X or Y origin" often enough.

Not digging the rep achievement going away when the season ends. I have 0 interest in grinding this out, but I do feel for players who tried to because they actually want it but for whatever reason didn't get it. Let people who are willing to continue grinding that rep get the achievement for doing it, imo. It seems oddly petty and spiteful to time gate it in a game that looooves to bring back old rewards all the time.

Edited by eldefail

Seasons i a great addition to swtor really great thanks for season 1, 2 and 3

Season 4 can we get back to story please, every 10 level unlocks a mission that takes around the universe for quests, collect this kill that or them,

Crew member for season 4 like dark vs light have to pick between pub side or sith side making the stories as above better

cc's coins armour mounts are all cool rewards

needs to be a bigger selection of things to do get the points with as you can hit your weekly in 1 day easy, yes the 25k extra a day is ok atm but need a selection of 15 rather then 10

lvl 25 add new seeker locations droid for XP armour around the galaxy getting a great reward that most dont have

lvl 50 add new bincoluar misions to scan places for a missions droid (or new skins for some droids but make them trully epic)

here's 1 i thought of a allience, sith, jedi, Bher, empire, republice etc moveable skin for any droid, free to zoom and place on any driod in the char changed device

lvl 75 unlocks another 200 crew misions with a little higher reward for sending your older season crew out on them with a dropped mission chnace for retreve where you can double rewards by collectiong a crashed droid on a planet somewhere, 1 you get double rewards if you go within a day 24h count down timer, 2 if you go within 30mins you get a chance of double rewards plus a mount from any you dont have legacy bound only 3 if you just dont do the mission you gte double rewards only

lvl 100 a decoration buff that when one drops in a FP raid you can pick which deco not random roll - life time buff (all deco legacy bound only)

lvl 99 and im going to get hate for this one YOUR OWN PERSONAL GTN IN STRONGHOLDS thats sells your goods no tax and have to go directly to players stronghold to collect these items, credit cap of 1.5 billion (changeable depending) longer selling timer 10 days, and best of all a auctionable 1 item a week where players can bid but not break the credit cap of xyz. we badly need player GTN and remove the fleet one's and lower tradeable prices, people asking 2 4 6 8 11 15 billion in trade and fleet is killing the market for buying anything, might be great for you guys to catch credit sellers too :)

lvl 49 a new personal device that shows your light or dark side like the gold money 2 minute show buff

lvl 80 add 100 slots to any stronghold

as i dont raid, pvp or gsf im pretty sure you can find loads items for them too

catch up agree with but drop buying your instant lvl 100 fro week one sucks,

really hit home with lasting rewards for a season that you can still use in season 58 lol

there we go enjoy :)

Please answer as many questions as you want! We’ll be gathering and using this feedback as we develop Season 4 and beyond to continue providing the best version of Galactic Seasons for our players.

- Very much, I finde the story of the companion funny, wish there was more though and I like doing the objectives with friends.

- They are okay, I don't particularly like or diskile them. So I do not have a favourite Companion. But I'm happy about getting a lvl 50 companion on a character.

- I like the gear boxes and the ultimate cartel boxes, sadly I didn't really get anything great from them, but it is still fun opening them.

- I enjoy them, yes, I do wish there was a bigger variety of things like Heroics, World Bosses, etc, and that the same wouldn't be a weekly two weeks in a row.

-already reached lvl 100, I think it is easy enough. But I still do weekly for the achievment for 100 Weeklies... too much, if I may say so.

- It gives me something to do and helps me to not always do the same things.

- I was really supprised when I saw how expensive it was to unlock the season rewards for all characters. The jump was soooo big I was really shocked and supprised.
    It was fun, thanks.
Edited by streunekatze

1. I've been enjoying Galactic Seasons.  It has driven me to play more often.
  2. Of the current companions, I'm not attached to any of them.  I would like to see a force user companion in the future.
  3. I do like the rewards in general.
  4. For the most part I like the content, though I'd like a good mix of Group and Solo content for each week so all types of players can make their objectives in the way they play the game instead of having to grind.
  5. I found it difficult enough to complete.  If you are a more casual player it can take a while, but those who grind it can finish it more quickly.
  6. While mostly a solo player, I've started playing more group content and would like more group options each week.

Its pretty nice about time consuming and rewards except one moment I'll give in p.7
    I think the companion spam is not a good thing at least if they don't have its own story missions. So I dont like companions offered through a Galactic Season at all.
    I like the rewards but some more armor sets that are similar quality as Cartel Market seta should be better.
    Season Objectives are perfectly balanced.
    I've been able to complete Galactic Seasons without much time invested, and that's perfect. Except the achievement that requires 100 weekly.
    Galactic Seasons makes me focus on a content I wont be doing without it, but for a short period of time. And that's really nice.
    100 weekly achiev should be removed at all - its too time-consuming and when you fall behind - you can't complete it anymore in most scenarios. Even when you complete full 100 levels of Galactic Seasons you still have to do more weekly to complete this achiev. I think it should be replaced with enemy kills via new companion or something like that.

> Do you like the Companions offered through a Galactic Season? Is there any way you think the Companions can be improved? What companion has been your favorite so far?

I wish the companions would have more story to them.

> Do you like the rewards offered from Galactic Seasons? Are there rewards you wish were included in the reward track?

Dislikes: crappy looking armor sets.

Hates: non-stacking, non-tradeable, inventory-hogging dyes. 

> Do you have any other feedback or suggestions for Galactic Seasons?

Make the season achievements (and rewards from those achievements) easier to discover.  The reputation mechanics for the Galactic Seasons-related reputation tracks are confusing and should be made more obvious and not need to be explained through some external guide/website.

20 hours ago, BryantWood said:

Hey SWTOR community!

Now onto the feedback questions! We want to continually improve Galactic Seasons and keep the system exciting for players so we have some questions for you all.

Please answer as many questions as you want!

Catch you later, I’m off to give a rundown of the Galaxy to our Season 4 companion!

Yet ANOTHER companion, eh?  Dontcha think we have enough by now?  How about adding a new Combat Class & Species instead?  After 11 years, you'd think somewhere in the galaxy we've evolved beyond the original 8 , no?  ( u guys should've already done this for *10th Anniversary* imo, cuz it would've been a nice symbolic synergy of 10 years + 10 Classes )

Anyways, my answers to your questions....

1. As hamster-wheels go, it's a pretty good one.  SWTOR plays fun to me still regardless though.
  2. Yes , despite my reitorical question to you and despite my wish for something more expansive ( see above ^ ) , i still enjoy the new companions....but mostly as a novelty and just cuz i'm a completionist for cheevos. :cool:
  3.  The DECO rewards are great.  For the weapons/armor/mounts  though, i'd much prefer them to either be incorporated into some QUEST and/or be schematics to go along with your upcoming CRAFTING revamp? ( hint hint, nudge nudge )
  4.  i still enjoy ALL content in SWTOR ...except for un-moderated Fleet/DK/Coruscant  'genchat' .
  5.  Yes i completed it a long time ago, in a Cartel Coin far far away.  -- Your 2nd question is flawed, since there's nothing "hard/easy" with hamster-wheel grinds.  Grinds are just grinds.  Either players have time to grind them or they don't. ( the credits catch-up and CM coins advance are obviously a nice gesture for players who don't ) -- The real problem is that awful  'GS  WEEKLYS' achievement requirement, which imo is way too high for casual gamers.
  6.  i barely ever think--nor look--at GS daily stuff .  I just play my game, like i've always done since 2011 beta,  and then naturally/organically  i notice the green pop-ups on screen after doing whatever content.  Progress pop-ups are always nice to see of course.  There is nothing to ever prevent me from enjoying content in SWTOR, other than: bugs, server maintenance, or Lady Dominque in HM.
  7.  Yes here's my suggestion: Keep the GS template & system, np.  But, additionally & separately, start moving back toward STORY content ( like u guys did so well with 'Ruhnuk' ) ....and....dare i say it: Figure out ways to introduce more "sandbox" type PLAYER-generated & PLAYER-driven  content into the game.  ( like my idea here:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/927076-possible-sandbox-land-owner-type-system-and-potential-credit-sink/ ...for exmaple ) -- Let us start BUILDING TOWARD SOMETHING TANGIBLE ( in-game ) , instead of constant empty "re-skin rewards" attained by a simple click of the mouse or swipe of Cartel Credit.   Think about what SWG did with 'Restuss' zone back in the day.  Or what SWTOR did with 'Ziost'.   Or what Lucas did with the 'Death Star'.  As in, let us build something up, collectively, then let us fight for control or consequence of it, utilizing both ground & space ( GSF ) .  You know, sorta like a STAR WAR. :csw_deathstar:

....and thankyou @BryantWood for your consideration & efforts. :ph_use_the_force:

Edited by Nee-Elder

I really need to get the remaining Fen Zeil customizations.

Fen Zeil's Shadow Master Customization (Green), Fen Zeil's Cybernetic Shadow Master Customization (Pink), and Fen Zeil's Cybernetic Shadow Master Customization (Green). It is a shame that they have not appeared on the vendor again.