Security Key without a Mobile Device ?

Kuronazo

I refuse to own a Mobile Phone , or tablet . Essentially nothing wireless . SWTOR used to cell physical keys , but that was ages ago . Does anyone have suggestions for creating a physical key tied to either my PC or a thumb drive ? Thank you kindly for any suggestions ^^ 

Generally , yes , Win-anything tends to do with windows -^ ... I'm not a luddite , I just prefer connections that can be unplugged ... now if one could pull the battery and sim from a mobile still , I might be more inclined to it lol  ... None the less , thank you for clarity , such as it is ^^ 

3 hours ago, Kuronazo said:

Generally , yes , Win-anything tends to do with windows -^ ... I'm not a luddite , I just prefer connections that can be unplugged ... now if one could pull the battery and sim from a mobile still , I might be more inclined to it lol  ... None the less , thank you for clarity , such as it is ^^ 

I live in Europe, where SIM cards have been removable for as long as I've had a mobile/cell phone.  More removable batteries would be nice, for the ability to cold-start the phone.

42 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

I live in Europe, where SIM cards have been removable for as long as I've had a mobile/cell phone.  More removable batteries would be nice, for the ability to cold-start the phone.

...And as far as I know, including my current 2022 Motorola G5, cellphones here in the USA still have removable batteries and SIM cards too.

5 hours ago, turbomagnus said:

...And as far as I know, including my current 2022 Motorola G5, cellphones here in the USA still have removable batteries and SIM cards too.

For the question of batteries, I was thinking specifically of a certain company whose brand logo is a piece of fruit with a chunk bitten out of it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 1:48 PM, Kuronazo said:

I refuse to own a Mobile Phone , or tablet . Essentially nothing wireless . SWTOR used to cell physical keys , but that was ages ago . Does anyone have suggestions for creating a physical key tied to either my PC or a thumb drive ? Thank you kindly for any suggestions ^^ 

Just out of curiosity, why do you not want to use a mobile phone?

• 2 weeks later...