Get dressed!

HollyUSEC

I'm posting this in the Story forum even though it deals mainly with an in-game glitch (though some may call it a feature) since it takes place during the first two chapters of KOTFE.

Most weeks, you can get a fair amount of conquest points for doing a chapter of KOTFE or KOTET, and another good chunk for killing skytroopers. KOTFE chapters 1 and 2 are my go-tos for this. They're relatively quick and easy.

The one thing about those chapters that bugs a lot of people: Unless your ship companions are wearing their "starting" outfits from when they're first recruited during the origin story, these chapters will show them naked except for their underwear. 

Most people who dress their companions in any of the assorted outfits available in the game, usually then sell off the starting outfits so they don't take up inventory space.

There wouldn't happen to be a vendor in game that sells these starting companion outfits, would there? That way I can put them on my ship companions whenever I want to play one of those chapters and see them fully clothed.

25 minutes ago, HollyUSEC said:

Unless your ship companions are wearing their "starting" outfits from when they're first recruited during the origin story, these chapters will show them naked except for their underwear.

Are you talking about this: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/924929-naked-companions-in-nar-shaddaa-stronghold/  ... or  this:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/685859-companions-naked-in-shared-class-cut-scenes/ ... or ??

57 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

Okay. Say I'm playing a Jedi Consular. The 'ship companions' for that origin class are Qyzen Fess, Tharan Cedrax, Zenith, Felix Iresso and Nadia Grell.

If I'm playing KOTFE chapter 2, there is a scene in that chapter that shows all of these five companions in combat against enemy forces. 

If those companions are wearing their 'starting outfits' before I launch the chapter, then in that scene, they will be seen wearing those outfits. Otherwise, they show up naked.

The Sith Warrior's companions are Vette, Malavai Quinn, Jaesa Wilsaam, Lt. Pierce and Broonmark. If not clad in their starting gear before I launch the chapter, they will appear naked in that particular scene in KOTFE chapter 2. (Except Broonmark, who wears no gear anyway).

36 minutes ago, HollyUSEC said:

If those companions are wearing their 'starting outfits' before I launch the chapter, then in that scene, they will be seen wearing those outfits. Otherwise, they show up naked.

ok  so i think  it's the same (or related) BUG as that 2nd link ^  i posted , but still you might wanna  take a screenshot of what you're seeing ( if possible, post-haste )  and then file an in-game  'Bug Report' about it,  copy/pasting  what you typed in this thread.

*Even though i'm pretty sure it's been reported already  by lots of other players over the past X years.  ( So i'm guessing  BioWare Devs/coders  either don't have the time to redesign & refactor  that very old original  'cutscene' CODE  , or  they just simply  chalk it up as very low-priority and don't need to address it.... yet. )

Edited by Nee-Elder