Did BW ever fix arrival points?

AlCiao

It's annoying that, no matter where I park myself in my SH, upon logging in later, I'm back to the arrival point I set.

Last I heard, the only way to reset/unset your arrival point was to disable the SH and redo the decorations (ughhhhhhhhhh, I've placed so many decos in Alderaan, I don't want to try and redo that, sheesh).

Has there been any change?

31 minutes ago, AlCiao said:

It's annoying that, no matter where I park myself in my SH, upon logging in later, I'm back to the arrival point I set.

i think it depends upon which  SH , no?  ( Alderaan, for example, will always go back to same  point )

But anyways,  no change with it yet as far as i'm aware --> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/927150-logging-out-in-a-stronghold/

3 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

i think it depends upon which  SH , no?  ( Alderaan, for example, will always go back to same  point )

But anyways,  no change with it yet as far as i'm aware --> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/927150-logging-out-in-a-stronghold/

Yeah, Alderaan specifically. It worked fine until one fine day I decided to try setting an arrival point, not knowing it would lock me into always being there, even if I logged in and out or switched strongholds. Huge drag having to run back to where I was before.

I thought I read that deactivating and rebuying a SH would reset the arrival point, but it only resets it to default - where you appear at the start - instead of completely "unsetting" it where you'll reappear at your same location in the SH when logging in or switching SHs :(

On 1/16/2023 at 12:42 AM, AlCiao said:

Last I heard, the only way to reset/unset your arrival point was to disable the SH and redo the decorations (ughhhhhhhhhh, I've placed so many decos in Alderaan, I don't want to try and redo that, sheesh).

Agree so much with this. I transferred some toons to Darth Malgus recently and reacquired my Alderaan stronghold. Totally forgot about this bug and reset my loading point. I am so mad at myself now, but just the fact that Bioware has not fixed this issue.  It's really annoying when you have to load in several characters there for crafting, transferring items etc., and having to keep running back to the room. My workshop is in the western lodges and we don't even have a kiosk on that end to set a load point. Half the time the travel droid doesn't load in either. Maybe put this in bug reports again until they take notice.

Edited by Darthmoriquendi

10 hours ago, Darthmoriquendi said:

Maybe put this in bug reports again until they take notice.

No need to spam redundant report threads , since "they"  already noticed:

My guess is:  They're too busy with other higher priority type issues & implementations.  ( or, fixing/refactoring  the bug  is too comprehensive and they haven't had the time yet )

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: EA just give BioWare more funding to hire more CODER$

On 1/17/2023 at 7:51 PM, Nee-Elder said:

No need to spam redundant report threads , since "they"  already noticed:

My guess is:  They're too busy with other higher priority type issues & implementations.  ( or, fixing/refactoring  the bug  is too comprehensive and they haven't had the time yet )

You do realize those posts are dated april of 2020? Almost three years now.