KOTFE Chapter XII Odessen Wilderness Locate Secret Items: NEED COMPLETE VIDEO WALKTHROUGH! [FOUND!]

ReKabNad

Okay, this is beyond ridiculous.  This is my first time playing Knights of the Fallen Empire on any of my characters, I'm playing with my Bounty Hunter/Mandalorian, and I've been wandering around in this stupid Odessen Wilderness for a couple hours trying to complete the Locate Secret Items part.  I've found exactly ONE walkthrough video that did NOT edit out the part of collecting the Secret Items, but when this player ran it several years ago, the item I'm unable to collect for my Bounty Hunter was not actually on his map of the area!

Here's a screenshot showing the last piece I need circled in bright green:  https://imgur.com/TkuJkVg

As far as I can tell, it's way up on top of the mountainous wall surrounding the whole valley, or on the massively elevated natural stone bridge connecting the 2 parts of the mountains way up over your head, with absolutely ZERO way to get up there!  I've jumped to every stinking blue glowing rock in the valley, none take me to the item.  There are no blue rocks or training poles anywhere near this thing.

Bioware's level maps have left something to be desired before, but this one takes the absolute cake.  I can't progress in the story quest I'm in without getting this piece.

And for the love of Gord, what is WRONG with you people that do player guides?  TORISTA has NO walkthrough for this that I can find, and too many of the "walkthrough" videos focus only on the story bits with the NPCs, editing out ALL the gameplay, so you can't actually see how to get to this piece (which I already know is a part to build the weapon that's supposed to help me defeat Arcann and his sister.)

In short, Bioware needs to stop making such poorly designed area maps!  "The Force will guide you."  Bantha poodoo!  It didn't!  A well-designed area map would have done that, but in no universe can this map be considered well-designed! 👎😒

Any help on this one would be greatly appreciated, preferably in the form of a real walkthrough video for the Bounty Hunter, played through post 7.0 with any changes that Game Update brought with it.

I have spoken. :csw_fett:

Edited by ReKabNad

• ReKabNad changed the title to KOTFE Chapter XII Odessen Wilderness Locate Secret Items: NEED COMPLETE VIDEO WALKTHROUGH!

Well, after more determined searching on YouTube, I FINALLY found a worthy walkthrough video that showed me what I needed to know:  I needed to collect some crystals from a small cave-like niche in the cliff face.  See it here:  https://youtu.be/niJJTCybrhY?t=2266

I'm definitely not the only player that ran into this problem, so I'm saving the video in my Favorites for future reference. 

Hope this helps someone else if/when they get stuck on this part. :csw_fett:

• Like 1

• ReKabNad changed the title to KOTFE Chapter XII Odessen Wilderness Locate Secret Items: NEED COMPLETE VIDEO WALKTHROUGH! [FOUND!]