Shroud of Memory , question

Achnaattwo

Did you try clicking and dragging? If that doesn't work, perhaps you could change the keybinds temporarily. For example, if the keys are 1, 2, 3, 4, ... changing keybinds for the primary bar (1,2,3,4) should also affect the temporary abilities. This is pretty tedious, but if it was a mission you do on every alt, you could save regular keybinds first. Then modify them and save it with a title like "Shroud of Memory". Then just load "Shroud of Memory" keybinds before the mission. After you finish that mission, you load the regular keybinds you saved before.

Edited by ThanderSnB

yeah 😶

4 hours ago, ThanderSnB said:

Did you try clicking and dragging? If that doesn't work, perhaps you could change the keybinds temporarily. For example, if the keys are 1, 2, 3, 4, ... changing keybinds for the primary bar (1,2,3,4) should also affect the temporary abilities. This is pretty tedious, but if it was a mission you do on every alt, you could save regular keybinds first. Then modify them and save it with a title like "Shroud of Memory". Then just load "Shroud of Memory" keybinds before the mission. After you finish that mission, you load the regular keybinds you saved before.

I was thinking of just doing that, since you can't move them

don't know why we can't move them, I mean laughable now, but so many times . ."THAT"S not what I wanted to do" 😭 and die

10 hours ago, Achnaattwo said:

yeah 😶

I was thinking of just doing that, since you can't move them

don't know why we can't move them, I mean laughable now, but so many times . ."THAT"S not what I wanted to do" 😭 and die

They probably don't let us move them because it would be possible to drop them onto empty space and lose the ability. I don't think those abilities get added to abilities screen, so if we lost them, we'd have to restart the whole mission to get them back.