Dye modules

HollyUSEC

Does anyone know what's wrong here?

I bought a new outfit and loaded a dye module into the chest piece. I try to unify colors and 999 zillion *INFINITY  times each and every single micro-tetra-milli-billi-nano-bano-second:

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIK SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM   I said you absolutely absolutely (font size = 999 zillion infinity times bigger than the entire universe) ***ABSOLUTELY*** do *NOT* have a chest piece stamped and an infinite number of infinities to the infinitieth power does not equal the teeniest tiniest decimal of a fraction of a percent (ad nauseum) of the sheer magnitude of ***INSULT*** that you should ever ever ever ever ever ever **EVER** ever ever ever have a chest piece stamped SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIK SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going utterly nuts on this 

• Confused 2

A guild mate helped me sort this. Apparently, you have to commit the new outfit before you can unify colors, but the game doesn't tell you that, it only tells you that the chest piece is not stamped, which in my case was completely untrue.

On 1/10/2023 at 4:42 AM, HollyUSEC said:

A guild mate helped me sort this. Apparently, you have to commit the new outfit before you can unify colors, but the game doesn't tell you that, it only tells you that the chest piece is not stamped, which in my case was completely untrue.

Until you commit a new outfit, there isn't anything in the chest slot of the permanent outfit.  (Close the panel before committing, and you'll see what I mean.)

In any event, the Unify button should be greyed out until there's a committed chest piece.